《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
你变形的日子结束了 宝贝
Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart.
他决定去了解更多她的消息
He decided to exploit her for information
帮助我们定位其他逃亡者
and to help us track down other Fugitives.
我知道你在写小说 很棒
I know you're writing a novel and it's really good.
送塔可的 我叫蒙娜
Taco delivery. My name's Mona.
时间调查局是什么
So what's a Time Bureau?
那属于最高机密
That was supposed to be top secret.
我不能再失去一个孩子了
I'm not losing another kid.
他用的魔法很强大
The magic he used was pretty powerful.
既然魔法让他命悬一线
If magic has him on death's door,
也许魔法能救他
then maybe magic can save him.
我知道该找谁帮忙
I think I know someone who can help.
卡
东京
1951年
卡
卡
特别美
你可以回来了
干得不错
可以歇一会了
你身上冰凉的
去暖和暖和
那是什么
不可能
摄像机 摄像机
明日传奇
第四季第五集
肯定有其他办法能治好他
There's got to be another way to fix him.
被吉迪恩忽略的细节
Something Gideon missed.
约翰使用了魔法去救夏令营的孩子
John used magic to save those kids at the camp.
魔法是唯一能够治好他的东西
Magic's the only thing that can fix him.
你真的觉得诺拉·达克能解决吗
And you really think Nora Darhk is the answer.
我就认识她这么一个女巫
She's the only witch I know.
我们能找到她吗
Can we even find her?
这就是问题所在 她有时空石
That is the problem. She has a time stone.
她可能在任何地点甚至任何时间
She could literally be anywhere or any-when.
调查局都不一定能找到她
The Bureau can't seem to find her.
我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
我爸在追捕一个逃犯
there was this one escaped con that my dad was after.
所有人都觉得他逃到海外去了
And everyone assumed that he had fled the country.
你知道在哪找到他的吗
You know where he found him?
离警局不到一个街区的地方
Not a block from the police precinct.
你真觉得她躲在调查局的后院吗
Do you really think she's hiding in the Bureau's backyard?
吉迪恩 对诺拉·达克进行面部识别扫描
Gideon, do a Nora Darhk facial recognition scan
2018年的
of 2018.
锁定可能的匹配选项
I have located a potential match.
雷斯顿
弗吉尼亚州
2018年11月22日
8点05分
是她
That's her.
正是在调查局的后院
Right in the Bureau's backyard.
干得不错 兰斯警探
Great work, Detective Lance.
船长 系统检测到了
Captain, our systems have identified the presence
新逃亡者的踪迹
of a new Fugitive.
在1951年的东京
This one is in 1951 Tokyo.
我们分头行动吧
All right, let's divide and conquer.
我去解决东京的事 你去找女巫
I'll go take care of Tokyo; you go find our witch.
让她治好我们的男巫
Make her fix our warlock.
所有人都到舰桥上来 有逃亡者警报
Everybody to the bridge. We got a Fugitive alert.
有人吗 能听到我讲话吗
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
-靠 -嗨
- Crap! - Hey.
关门的意思就是别进来
Closed door means stay out.
对不起 莎拉叫我们去开会
Sorry, Sara called a team meeting.
你是
Were you--
对
Yes.
我看黄♥片♥呢
I was watching porn.
用打字机看
On a typewriter?
没人瞧不起你
Hey, no judgment here.
案例分♥析♥ 快点快点
All right, Andiamo los case. Chop Chop!
别再喊了
Oy, enough shouting.
那是我的威士忌吗
That my whiskey?
以前是
It was.
好了
Oh, well,
看看这是谁
look who finally pried themselves
终于从他们的大事里脱出身来了
away from their important business.
爱好非常重要
Look, hobbies are very important.
对吗 罗里
Right, Rory?
我非常重视我的黄♥片♥
I take my porn very seriously.
好了 说回工作
Okay, back to work.
1951年夏天 电影摄制组拍到了怪兽
In the summer of 1951, a film crew shot footage of a monster
神秘生物出现在东京
在东京湾
in Tokyo Bay.
两天之后 城市被毁了
Two days later, the city was destroyed.
我们要赶在发生恐慌之前拿到录像
We need to get that footage before any panic sets in
在怪兽造成实际的损害之前抓到它
and to capture that monster before it can do any real damage.
由于我们人手不足 你上
And because we're shorthanded, you're up.
该你挣钱养家了
Time to earn your keep.
又不是我要求住在这的 妈妈
Oh, I didn't ask to be here, Mum.
但你是个逃亡者
But you are a Fugitive.
所以你的选择有 帮我们
So your choices are help us out,
回笼子里去
go back in your cage.
该死的人类
Bloody humans.
行吧行吧
All right, fine.
但只是为了阻止你们这些缺心眼的人
But it's only to stop you blinkered lot from giving
把无害怪兽都一股脑送到地狱里去
a harmless monster a one-way ticket to hell.
我要是在场
At least with me there,
那可怜的家伙就有机会
the poor chap gets a fair shake.
我喜欢她 没错 我喜欢她
I like her. Yes. I like her.
华盛顿特区 2018年
正如你所看到的 海伍德先生
As you can see, Mr. Heywood,
时间调查局把您的钱用在了刀尖上
the Time Bureau is putting your money to great use.
我们派遣了多个队伍遍布历史
We now have multiple teams deployed throughout history
追踪并抓捕逃亡者
tracking down and securing Fugitives.
他们都是你儿子训练的
All trained by your son.
我们只会选最具有资格的时间调查局人员
We only have the most highly qualified Time Bureau personnel
去处理 好吧...
dealing with--oh, boy. And--
盖瑞这就抓来了一个
Here's Gary with a live one.
和雅加婆婆问个好
Ah, say hello to Baba Yaga.
我们发现它企图在2008年奥♥运♥会上
We caught her trying to eat Chinese gymnasts
吃中国体操运动员
at the 2008 Olympics.
我要扒下你的脸皮
-抱歉 长官 -她说了什么
- Sorry about that, sir. - What did she say?
就是普通的俄语打招呼
Just a typical Russian greeting.
你确定这些房♥间足够牢固
Are you sure this room is secure enough
能关住这些生物吗
to hold these creatures?
这只是临时解决方案
It's a temporary arrangement
直到我们的监禁设施开始运作 长官
until our containment facility is up and running, sir.
它们都被打了高♥强♥性镇静剂 对吧盖瑞
And they're heavily sedated, right, Gary?
没错 都打了两针大象镇静剂
Yup. Double doses of elephant tranquilizer all around.
这边走
This way.
夏普局长
Well, Director Sharpe,
看来这的一切都在你掌控之中
looks like you have things under control here.
是的长官 确实没错
Yes, sir. We sure do.
我们明天感恩节见
I'll be seeing you tomorrow for Thanksgiving.
你母亲很期待 我也是
Your mother's really looking forward to it and so am I.
无论如何我都不会错过的
Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
你假期准备做些什么 夏普局长
What are you doing for the holiday, Director Sharpe?
我吗 我本来准备和
Me? Oh, well I was planning on spending it
我的女友过 但她要加班
with my girlfriend, but she's working overtime.
所以我应该就会呆在这里了
So I'll probably just be sticking around here, I guess.
你应该加入我们
You should join us.
会很有趣的 对吧 内特尼尔
It'll be fun, right, Nathaniel?
绝对的
Absolutely.
长官再见
Bye, sir.
前提是你不介意饿一整天
Yeah, that is if you don't mind starving all day
看着你的家人慢慢的喝醉并开始吵架
while your family slowly gets loaded and starts fighting
然后你♥爸♥爸因为"紧急工作"被叫走
and then your dad gets called for a "Work emergency."
最起码你的家人是真的
Well, at least your family are real people.
我的都是演员