Oh, my God.
-泰森 -系好安全带 艾娃·夏普
- Tyson! - Buckle up, Ava Sharpe.
这一路有得颠簸
It's going to be a bumpy ride.
感恩节快乐 格林先生
Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Green.
你好 蒙娜
Hi, Mona.
感谢节日给我带吃的
Thanks for bringing me food on a holiday.
我就是干这个
It's literally my job.
你怎么感恩节还在干活
Why are you working on Thanksgiving?
时间调查局是干啥的
What's the Time Bureau do anyway?
就像是土拨鼠日 我们管理时区
It's like Groundhog Day. Uh, we regulate time zones.
大餐有什么计划吗
So you got any plans for the big meal?
当然有了
Heck yeah, I do.
我家人在洛杉矶 所以只有我和泡面
My family's in LA, so it's just me, instant ramen,
在佳片飞刷剧
and Bestflix binging.
那如果你愿意 你可以...
Oh, well, uh, if you want you could,
和我一起过感恩节
uh, have Thanksgiving with me.
你人真好 格林先生
That's really sweet, Mr. Green.
但我不想吃光你的食物
But I don't want to eat all of your food.
我正好点了两人的份量
Oh, I happened to have ordered enough for two.
你吃素对吧
You're vegetarian, right?
诺拉·达克 你来这干什么
Nora Darhk, what the blooming hell are you doing here, eh?
我欠这家伙一个人情
I owed this guy a favor.
她不该来这 我不是警告过你吗
She shouldn't be here, mate. I thought I warned you.
你能帮他吗
Can you help him?
吉迪恩显示这个地区有奇怪的海洋活动
Gideon is showing strange marine activity in this area.
大批鱼群消失 因地震引起的震颤
Fish disappearing en masse, seismic tremors--
你需要这些来找到那影片的拍摄地吗
Do you need all that just to end up back where the film was shot?
只是想详细了解下
Just being thorough.
更像是想依靠高科技玩具而不动脑吧
Hmm, using fancy toys instead of your noggins, more like.
我更喜欢关在笼子里的你
You know, I think I liked you better when you were in a cage.
好了 够了
All right. Enough.
我们要做的就是把这东西引出来
All we got to do is draw this thing out,
缩小 然后就可以撤了
we shrink it down, and we're good to go.
那你想我们怎么做呢
And how do you expect us to do that?
就这样友好地召唤它吗
We'll just summon it with a friendly call?
怪物 现真身吧 我保证这不是陷阱
"Oy, monster, come up here. Promise it's not a trap."
或是像那人一样喂它
Or feed it like that guy.
那不是我们的电影导演朋友吗
Isn't that our friend the film director?
在喂鲸鱼吗 本多先生
Feeding the whales, Mr. Honda?
什么
What?
是你们 你们来这里干什么
You. What are you doing here?
你先说 开始交代吧
You first. Start talking.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
是邪物
It's evil.
真正的邪物
Truly evil.
我们好像找到逃亡者了
I think we found our Fugitive,
但却不是大怪物
but it's not a monster.
不是
No.
这是更糟糕的东西
This is something much, much worse.
这不是本普通的日记
This, chaps, is no ordinary diary.
这是圣布丽姬之书
It's an agent of Brigid.
圣布丽姬
Brigid.
凯尔特的艺术 创世及治愈之神
The Celtic goddess of art, creation, and healing.
这本书的魔力能够将想象...
This book has the power to make the imagination...
变为现实
a reality.
你们根本不是电影制片人吧
You are not film producers, are you?
我们不是
No, we are not.
但我们看到那胶卷上的内容了 猪四郎
But we saw what was on that film, Ishiro,
我们是来阻止它的
and we're here to stop it.
告诉我们你是怎么找到日记的
Tell us how you found the journal.
我当时正外出为我的电影取材
I was out scouting for my film.
然后就找到了这本书
And I found this book.
不是你找到了书 而是书找到了你
You didn't find the book; it found you.
它会寻找有创造力的人
It's drawn to creative types.
我一打开这本书
Once I opened it,
灵感扑面而来
I was flooded with inspiration.
在我噩梦中出现的一个场景
An image that has honed in my nightmares.
突然间在这些书页上活灵活现
Suddenly came to life on those pages.
然后令我惊恐的是
And then to my horror...
也出现在了现实中
in real life.
我和你们说过这本书是邪物
I told you this book is evil.
先等一会
Whoa, hold on a tic.
圣布丽姬创造此书 作为礼物送给你们人类
Brigid created this book as a gift to you humans.
把你们的梦境变为现实
To bring your dreams to life.
而你却把它变成了武器
You turned it into a weapon.
她说得没错
She's right.
我的确创造了恐怖的东西
I did create something horrible.
-这是什么东西 -我叫它塔古莫
- What is this thing? - I call it Tagumo.
一只巨大的陆地章鱼
A giant land octopus.
足以毁掉整座城市
Capable of destroying entire cities.
当我意识到塔古莫成真之后
When I realized Tagumo had come to life,
我想要毁掉日记
I tried to destroy the journal.
但是它总是会回来
But it always comes back.
当然会了 魔力把你和这本书连接在一起
Of course it does. The power links you in this book.
在你创作的故事完整讲述出来之前
It won't be released until the story of your creation
魔力是不会解开的
is played out in full.
结局是怎么样的
How did you end it?
你把章鱼推进火山了吗
You pushed the octopus in a volcano?
不是
Nope.
塔古莫获胜
Tagumo wins.
东京毁了
Tokyo is destroyed.
老弟啊
Oh, brother.
瑞奇
Oh, Rich!
你弄坏的你就要赔 瑞奇
You break it, you bought it, Rich,
真是一场灾难
Well, this is a disaster.
至少他们还没互相残杀
Hey, no one's killed each other yet.
克里斯 泰森
Chris? Tyson?
老爸 你们看到那两孩子了吗
Dad, have you seen the boys?
最后一次看到他们在地下室里
Oh, last I saw them, they were down in the basement.
在玩内特以前的气♥枪♥
Playing with Nate's old air rifle.
妈
Mom!
看来他们知道怎么上子弹
Guess they know how to load it.
如果我们阻止不了塔古莫
Okay, if we can't stop Tagumo,
那就再写一个新结局
then draw a new ending.
最好是无人伤亡的结局
Preferably one where no one dies.
不起作用了
It's not working.
我说过了
Like I said,
圣布丽姬创造那本书
Brigid created that book
是为了帮艺术家们表达他们的想法
to help artists express themselves.
如果他自己过得不好
You can't expect him to write a happy ending
别指望他写出个好结局
if he ain't had a happy life.
对吗 猪四郎
Ain't that right, Ishiro?
没错
You're right.
这本日记找到我之前的每一晚
Every night, before this journal came to me,
只要我一闭上眼
I'd close my eyes
就会回到广岛的废墟之中
and be back in the ruins of Hiroshima.
被灰尘呛到 好奇人们都去了哪里
Choking on ash, wondering where all the people went.
意识不到他们就在我周围
Not realizing they were all around me
在我的头发里
in my hair,
在我的衣服上
on my clothes,
在我的肺里
in my lungs.
他们化成了尘埃
They turned to dust.
画塔古莫帮我将那些噩梦
Drawing Tagumo helped me turn the nightmares
转化成了我能理解的东西
into something I could understand.
一个怪兽
A monster.
只是现在我成了个怪物
But now I am the monster.
猪四郎 你经历了一些难以想象的事情
Ishiro, you went through something truly unimaginable.
我们用不同的方法来应对疼痛
We all deal with our pain in different ways,
你选择了艺术
and you chose art.
那很美
And that's beautiful.
别怪你自己 这不是你的错