Don't blame yourself. This is not your fault.
所以你能救他吗
So, can you save him?
生命力是宇宙中最强的能量形式
Life force is the most potent form of energy in the universe,
而你就像个快没电了的电池
and you're like a battery about to run out of charge.
但你已经知道了 不是吗
But you already knew that, didn't you?
是的
Aye.
那你为什么不说
Then why didn't you say anything?
怎么 再把你变成原来那样吗
What? And help push you off the wagon?
你已经变好了 诺拉
You're clean, Nora.
我们最好是让你保持现在这样
It's best we keep you that way.
你能给他补充生命力吗
You can recharge him, right?
你不会想让我这么做的 雷
You don't want me to do that, Ray.
我想 不然他会死的
Yes, I do. Otherwise he's going to die.
雷
Ray.
我的能量来自于我爸爸
My power comes from my father.
它存在于我的血脉中 它一直在召唤着我
It's in my blood. It's always going to be calling me,
想让我放弃挣扎而沉沦下去
wanting me to give in and be consumed,
但我不能放弃
but I can't give in.
我不会放弃的
I won't.
这就是我们监控时区异常的地方
Now this is where we monitor time zone infractions.
这是不是有点夸张了
Isn't that a little overkill?
不 在时间调查局
No, here at the Time Bureau,
没什么夸张的
there's no such thing as over...kill.
你得跟我来 过来
You need to come with me. Come, come, come.
这里面有些很有意思的东西
There's something else amazing to see right in here.
你怎么...
Um, why are you--
什么 是的
What? Yup.
盖瑞
Oh, uh, Gary?
在吗
Hello?
我想你忘记把锁打开了
I--I think you forgot to unlock the door.
我要被炒了
I am so f... fired.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you,
但我们这里出了点情况
but we have a bit of a situation in here.
我们的犯人跑出来了
The prisoners are loose.
什么 这是怎么回事
What? How the hell did that happen?
镇静剂效果肯定消退了
The tranqs must've worn off.
-好吧 我们得走了 -不行不行
- Okay, we need to go. - No, no, no.
我们一走 汉克就知道出问题了
We leave, Hank will know something's wrong.
确实出问题了 内特
Something is wrong, Nate.
所以你想让我们在国防部的联♥系♥人
So you want our liaison to the DoD
知道我们搞砸了
knowing that we messed up?
-不 我不想 -我该怎么做
- No, I don't. - What do I do?
闭嘴 盖瑞
Shut up, Gary.
好吧 我有个计划
All right, I got a plan.
-我马上回来 -不行
- I'll be back. - No, no, no.
你家人会注意到你走了的
Your family's going to notice that you're gone.
我尽快回来的话就不会
Not if I courier back ASAP.
-不 -你就拖时间
Uh--no. Just stall.
-别 -拖时间
- No, no. - Stall!
不 我甚至不知道
No, I don't even know--I--
兄弟 你没事吧
Hey, buddy, you okay?
这是最糟糕的感恩节了
This is the worst Thanksgiving ever.
是啊 可怕的东西
Yeah, scary stuff.
但就像我说的 我有个办法
But, like I said, I have a plan.
现在我们去拿麻♥醉♥枪♥吧
So let's go get our hands on some tranq guns.
-好吧 -我的天哪
- Okay. - Oh, my God.
那是个恶魂吗
Is that a Kaupe?
不
No.
她在这干什么
What the hell is she doing here?
她应该被关在小房♥间里的
She was supposed to stay locked in the closet.
我准备等下闪她的
I was going to flash her later.
-什么 -听起来不太对
- What? - That didn't sound right.
我了个天...
Oh, for the love of...
很好的躲藏点
Excellent hiding spot.
我没在躲
Yeah, well, I'm not hiding.
我爸爸牺牲了自己来给我第二次机会
My father sacrificed himself to give me a second chance.
我不想毁了这一切 又重回到黑魔法之中
I don't want to ruin it by backsliding into dark magic.
谁说要你回到黑暗中了
Who says it has to be dark?
约翰需要魔法传输
John needs a magical transfusion.
通常 我得消耗某人的生命来救他
Normally, I'd have to drain someone's life to save his.
生命力从本质上来说是能量
Well, life force is essentially energy.
-对吧 -是的
- Right? - Yeah.
那么我有个主意
Well, then I have an idea.
瞧瞧啊
Oh, look at this.
瞧瞧啊
Look at this.
小桃 你超常发挥了
Dot, you have outdone yourself.
我希望你们都有胃口
I hope you all built up an appetite.
想不想来切第一刀 内特尼尔
Care to do the honors this year, Nathaniel?
内特尼尔
Nathaniel?
他可能在洗手间呢
Oh, he--he's probably just in the restroom.
-我们应该等他 -妈妈 我饿了
- We should wait for him. - Mom, I'm hungry.
我也饿 就等一小会儿 小伙子们
Me too. Just a little bit longer, boys.
我去看看
Uh, I'll go check on him.
等等 抱歉 长官
Oh, wait-- uh, sorry, sir.
你知道我们家会怎么做吗
Do you know what we would do in my family?
我们会轮着把所有要感谢的事
We'd actually go around and list all the things
都说出来
that we're thankful for.
真是个好主意
What a lovely idea.
感谢我还活着
I'm thankful I'm still breathing.
那我先来
Well, I'll go first then.
我要感谢很多事情
Um, I am thankful for so many things.
很多 很多事情
So many, many things.
真不敢相信你们这里竟然有魔法生物
I can't believe you guys have magical creatures here.
这简直是世界上最酷的地方
This is, like, the coolest place ever.
等等
Wait.
我见过这个场景
I've seen this before,
他们饿了
They're hangry.
这些可怜的家伙快饿死了
These poor creatures are starving to death.
恶魂 吸血怪 雅加婆婆喜欢吃什么
What does a Kaupe, Chupacabra, and a Baba Yaga eat?
应该是夏威夷烤肉 墨西哥辣炖菜和小牛肉
That'd be Hawaiian BBQ, Birria, and Veal.
准确来说应该是小孩肉 但小牛肉也行
Babies, more precisely, but veal will do in a pinch.
-真的吗 -我读过好多书
- Really? - I read a lot.
我们要怎么在感恩节弄到那些吃的
Where are we going to get all those things on Thanksgiving?
-让我来 -不行 回来
- I'm on it. - No, get back here.
猪四郎没法改写故事
Ishiro can't change the story.
那就执行C计划
Plan C it is.
如果我们能让这本书和其他艺术家联♥系♥呢
What if we got the book to bond with another artist?
我们可以彻底改变这个故事
We could change the story altogether.
你看到周围还有其他艺术家吗
Do you see another artist around?
又不是随便找个拿着画笔的路人
It's not like you can just find some Rando
就能充数的
with a paintbrush.
谁知道他们会搞出什么
Who knows what they could unleash.
确信我们中间没有
And we're sure there's not a single artist
艺术家了吗
amongst us?
为什么不把那该死的东西一把火烧了
Why don't we just burn the damn thing?
为什么不告诉莎拉你是个作家
Hey, why don't you tell Sara you're a writer?
因为我不是
Because I'm not.
罗里 我看过你的小说
Rory, I read your novel.
尽管我很不愿意承认
As much as it pains me to say it,
但你非常 非常有天分
you are very, very talented.
那不重要 我不能再写了
Well, it doesn't matter. I can't write anymore.
什么也出不来
Nothing comes out.
你是灵感阻滞了
You have writer's block.
没有 我早上刚拉了一坨屎
No, I dropped a deuce this morning.
伙计们
Guys?
怎么了
What is happening?
塔古莫 它朝着我们的方向来了
The Tagumo-- it's headed straight for us.
移♥动♥得非常快 越来越近了
It's moving fast. It's getting closer.
-在陆地上吗 -在下水道里
- By land? - It's in the sewers.
像章鱼一样
Like an octopus,
塔古莫能挤进最小的洞口