Tagumo can squeeze through the tiniest opening.
它是来找我的
It's coming for me.
我们不会让它放肆的
We're not going to let that happen.
罗里 Z 保护他
Rory, Z? Keep him safe.
查莉 跟着我
Charlie, with me.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
你分散它的注意力 我来缩小它
You distract it; I'll shake it down.
什么 你想让我当诱饵 没门儿
What? You want me as bait? Not bloody likely!
查莉 该死
Charlie! Damn it.
把你黏糊糊的触手从她身上拿开 蠢货
Get your slimy mitts off of her, you wanker!
我在这儿呢 蠢货 来抓我呀
Some more over here, you muppet! Come and get me!
真♥他♥妈♥的棒呆了
Bloody brilliant!
我回来了你不高兴吗
Aren't you glad that I came back?
它去哪里了
Where did it go?
莎拉 外面怎么样了
Sara, how's it going out there?
好消息是 我们让塔古莫缩小了
Good news, we shrank Tagumo.
坏消息是 不知道它去哪里了
Bad news, we have no idea where it went.
戴兹
Dez.
诺拉 别
Nora, don't.
别说话 保存体力
Don't talk. Save your strength.
诺拉 听我说 听我说
Nora, listen to me. Listen to me.
虽然雷很聪明
As smart as Ray is,
但他根本不知道你要做的是什么
he doesn't understand what you're about to do.
选择和魔法打交道
Choosing a life of magic,
你要么完全投入 要么一点不沾
you're either all in or you're not.
没有折衷的办法
There's no half-measures.
你我都知道
And you and I both know
这绝不会有圆♥满♥的结局
it never leads to a happy ending.
如果你一定要这么做 不要为了雷
So if you're going to do this, you don't do it for Ray.
不要为了我
You don't do it for me.
要为了你自己 好吗
You do it for yourself, all right?
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
我还要感谢我的工作给我
And I am thankful for the Whole Paycheck grocer
带来的收入
by my work, you know?
那里的酒吧供应各种酒...
Did you know they have a full bar? And--
然后我觉得你说完了
And I think you mentioned everything
我们其他人都感恩的东西
the rest of us are thankful for.
各位 请拿个盘子
So everyone, please, grab a plate.
我们做饭前祷告
We should say Grace, right?
感恩
Grace!
我去查看内特尼尔
I'll check on Nathaniel.
那个...就是...
That--just--
我为什么不能说清醒理智的故事
Why couldn't I just tell sober, grounded stories
而是沉溺于愚蠢的怪物
instead of indulging in silly monsters?
清醒与理智很无聊
Sober and grounded is boring.
你有故事要说你说了
You had a story to tell and you told it.
你赋予了那个怪物生命
You brought that monster to life.
别假装你一点也不自豪
Don't pretend for a second you're not a little bit proud.
我害怕人们会怎么想我的创作
I was so afraid of what people would think of my creation.
而现在活生生在这里
And now that it's here in the flesh...
故事完成了
Story complete.
我不必再害怕
And I no longer have to fear
我脑中收藏的东西
what was locked inside my head.
不 你不需要
No. No, you don't.
笔
Pen.
墨水不会消失
The ink--it's not disappearing.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的
Yes.
我要这么做
I want to do this.
感觉真棒
Oh, what a rush.
蒙娜送餐来了
Mona's here with the food.
听着
Listen--
该死
Oh, crap.
出来吧 儿子 开饭了
Come on out, son. Time to eat.
也许我们不用等他
You know, maybe we should just start without him.
我相信他很快就会出来了
I'm sure he'll be out soon enough.
瞧 也许他去商店
Ah, look at that. Maybe, uh, maybe he went to the store
买♥♥些止泻药
to grab some Pepto for, uh-- you know.
我问你 夏普局长
I'm going to ask you this once, Director Sharpe.
你在隐瞒我什么
What are you hiding from me?
囚犯逃走了 长官
The prisoners have escaped, sir.
我儿子独自面对那些逃走的生物吗
My son is alone with those creatures on the loose?
-现在带我过去 -长官 那不安全
- You take me there now. - Sir, it's not safe.
我儿子不安全 夏普局长
My son is not safe, Director Sharpe.
我们过去 讨论完毕
We're going. End of discussion.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
晚餐
Uh, dinner.
治愈饿怒生物的关键
The key to any hangry creature's heart.
我们让它们吃饱 然后...
We let them fill up and then it's--
就再次说晚安
night-night again.
这次 没有威胁生命的把戏
This time, without the life-threatening shenanigans.
先生 我找不到塔巴蒂奥辣椒酱
Se?or, I couldn't find the Tapatio,
这是拉差辣椒酱
but here's some Sriracha.
-你在干什么 -安静 我在专心
- What are you doing? - Quiet, I'm concentrating.
米克是个作家
Mick is a writer.
本子跟他有联♥系♥
The journal has bonded with him.
糟了 就那样 我们完蛋了
Bloody hell. That's it, we're doomed.
我们不能留在这里
We cannot stay here.
塔古莫会找到我们
Tagumo will find us.
猪四郎
Ishiro!
这是格里玛 丹扎农女王
Meet Garima. Queen of Thanzanon.
我们该帮她吗
Should we help her?
不必 我觉得她能行
No, no, no. I think she's got it.
干掉它 女孩
Get it, girl!
好美
It's beautiful.
我是米克
I'm Mick.
"随着怪物被征服
"With the monster vanquished,
格里玛和她的爱人巴克在市里的废墟
Garima and her beloved Buck made passionate love
展开激♥情♥之爱"
in the ruins of the city."
好吧 现在走吧
Okay. Let's go. Now.
大家去哪了
Where is everyone?
你的战友等得厌烦了
Your compatriots grew tired of waiting.
我很抱歉
Oh, sorry about that.
里头有点凌乱
Got a bit messy in there.
我要带走这个
I'm going to take this with me.
请拿走
Oh, please.
显然它喜欢你
It clearly likes you.
你的创作很杰出
Your creation was magnificent.
我本来要创作第四个乳♥房♥♥
I was thinking about a fourth boob.
三个够多了
Three was plenty.
听着 本多先生
Listen, Honda-san,
忘了章鱼
forget about the octopus.
蜥蜴 蜥蜴才是大王
Lizards. Lizards are king.
大王
怪物之王
我喜欢
这女孩真能喝
This girl can drink.
小酌一下
Care for a nip?
我知道这不能弥补被我♥干♥掉的
I know it won't quite make up for the bottle--
那瓶 那些酒瓶
bottles that I pillaged.
这是个开始
It's a start.
听着
Look,
我不是很热衷我们在外面做的事
I wasn't too keen on what you were doing out there.
追捕逃亡者
Hunting Fugitives.
但如果要有人扮演警♥察♥
But if someone's got to play copper,
知道她不是冷血的是个小安慰
it is a small comfort knowing that she has a heart.
别告诉其他人
Don't tell the others.
他们不会再听我的
They'll never listen to me again.
我该知道你会赏识人才
I should've known you'd had an eye for talent.
就跟你老爸一样
Just like your old man.