流程复杂 得花不少时间
and that's gonna take forever.
内特尼尔 作为你的上司
Nathaniel, as your boss,
我命令你现在就带我去乘波号♥
I demand you take me to the Waverider.
又打老板牌为难我
Gonna play the boss card again?
好吧 长官 海伍德船长
Okay, then, sir-- Captain Heywood.
让我们去看看传奇们在捣鼓什么
Let's go see what the Legends are up to.
明日传奇
第四季第六集
汉克我来应付 这样我们就有时间
I can deal with Hank, and we still have plenty of time
让船上的事回归正轨
to get things on the ship back in order.
他们是在...
What are they...
-我大概应该... -走走走
- I should probably- - Go! Go. Go.
莎拉的快递...
Delivery for Sara--
该死
Damn it.
抱歉
Sorry.
等下 别忘拿你的...
Wait, don't forget your, um...
生日快乐 艾娃
生日蛋糕
Birthday cake.
红色警报 内特上船了
Red alert, Nate is on the ship,
他还带着他爸 估计是来突击检查的
and he brought his dad for what's got to be a surprise inspection.
我们完全没准备招待客人
We are so not ready for guests.
内特过来了
Nate's here?
我正好需要一个拥抱和他针对诺拉的建议
I could really use a hug and get his advice on Nora.
你是不是忘了还有谁在船上
Did you forget who else is on the ship?
查莉 你不能让他见到她
Charlie. You can't let him see her
直到我们有时间解释
until we have time to explain
为什么船上有个长得像阿玛雅的人
why there's an Amaya look-alike on board.
对 我上一次看到她
Right. Last time I saw her,
她是在实验室
she was in the lab.
所有人 让内特远离实验室
Everyone, keep Nate away from the lab.
我马上去
I'm on my way.
所有船上的游览都要从这里开始
Any tour of the ship should start here.
这是传奇们开会的地方
This is where the Legends have team meetings
开现场脑力激荡讨论会
and hold lively symposiums of ideas and solutions,
领头人是莎拉·兰斯船长
all led by Captain Sara Lance.
那这个兰斯船长在哪里
And where is this Captain Lance?
是有点安静
um, it is a little quiet,
但我向你保证兰斯船长正在确保
but I assure you Captain Lance is securing
传奇们下一个任务的顺利进行
the Legends' next daring mission.
下面是客厅 我们这里的拼写不同
Next up, the parlour, which we spell with a U
因为我们的第一任船长是个英国人
because our first captain was British.
那为什么这船
So why does a ship
以前可以一个人开动
formerly manned by a single person
现在却需要...
now need--
需要六人小队吗
Need a crew of six?
-我可以解释 -雷
- I can explain. - Hey, Ray.
他想说的是五个 是五个
Uh, he means five. You mean five.
是五个 是五个
I mean five. I mean five.
我肯定是把吉迪恩当成真人了
I must have been thinking about Gideon as a real person.
你是想伤我心吗 帕尔默博士
Are you trying to hurt my feelings, Dr. Palmer?
吉迪恩 不错不错
Oh, wow, Gideon. Hubba, hubba.
喜欢你这新形象
Love the new look.
汤马兹小姐给我 用她话说 整了个容
Ms. Tomaz gave me, in her words, a face-lift.
这是个会说话的电脑吗
This is a talking computer?
实际上 我是量子增强人工智能程序
Actually, I'm a quantum-enhanced A.I. Program,
完全有自主运作的能力
capable of operating completely autonomously.
所以你说的是
So what you're saying is,
你不需要船上有人在
you don't need any people on the ship.
不不不 我们需要
Oh, no, no, no, no, we do.
雷 不如你给汉克展示下你在...
Ray, why don't you show Hank what you do in the--
不能去实验室
Not the Lab.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
你们应该带他去图书馆
Um, you should take him to the library.
那里非常壮观 有很多 书
It's very impressive, and there are...books.
-还有书架 -书架
- And bookshelves. - Bookshelves.
你看 汉克 可需要人手了
See, Hank, it takes a village.
跟我来
Follow me.
-天啊 -救得好
- God. - It was a good save.
好了 图书馆可是我的地盘
Now, the library is my domain.
我收集了不少的...
I've assembled quite a collection of--
内特 见到你真好 伙计
Nate, it's good to see you, mate.
你还没有去看过实验室呢 对吧
You haven't seen the laboratory yet, have you?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
因为你总是应该把最好的留到最后
Because you should always save the best for last.
是 你倒是应该
Yeah, you should really
在我们招待客人时穿上衣服
put some clothes on when we have guests.
所以这里是你的地盘
So this is your domain.
我们不如去下一个
Why don't we move on, huh?
海伍德先生 欢迎登船
Mr. Heywood, welcome aboard.
我看到您已经游览完了
I see you've already had the complete tour.
还没去看实验室呢
He hasn't seen the lab yet.
这想法很棒
That's a great idea.
等着大吃一惊吧
Wait till you see this.
也许你♥爸♥爸想去看看厨房♥
Hey, so maybe your dad would like to see the galley.
或者是货舱里的箱子
Or the cargo bay with all the crates.
或者是厕所 那里可有效率了
Or--or the bathroom. It's a marvel of efficiency.
你们严肃一点 好吗
Look, you guys need to pull it together, okay?
我知道我爸这是突击检查
Look, I know my dad sprung this on us,
但我们面对过更疯狂的事...
but we have dealt with crazier things--
阿玛雅
Amaya?
所以这就是那个你总忘不掉的前女友
So this is the ex-girlfriend you can't shut up about?
真抱歉 我应该告诉你的
Look, I'm sorry. I should have told you--
她回来了
She came back.
我就知道她会回来
I knew she'd come back.
不是 你不明白 那不是...
No, you don't understand. It's not--
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
把你的脏爪子拿开 你个蠢货
Get your stinking mitts off of me, you knob.
我们就 我们去...
We should just-We're gonna--
好 赶紧走吧 走
Yeah, just go. Go.
你变了
You've changed.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
还有你那口音是怎么回事
And what's with that accent?
我是挺喜欢的 但这是怎么回事
I mean, I dig it, but what's going on?
我不是你那个喜欢迪斯科的前女友 伙计
Well, I'm not your disco-loving ex, mate.
这是队里最新的成员
Meet the newest member of our team,
查莉
Charlie.
查莉是个变形者
Charlie here is a shape-shifter.
只不过她已经不能变形了
Except she can no longer shape-shift.
其实是个很疯狂的故事
It's actually a pretty crazy story.
让我猜猜 她变成了阿玛雅
Let me guess: she turned into Amaya
想骗你们不把她送去地狱
and conned you into not sending her to hell
然后康斯坦丁对她施了咒语
and Constantine put a spell on her
现在她被困在这个形态上了
and now she's stuck like this?
这个...
That is...
-还挺贴近的 -好吧
- weirdly accurate, yeah. - Yeah.
我猜这故事也没那么疯狂
I guess it's not such a crazy story.
太疯狂了 雷
It's insane, Ray!
我告诉我爸你们活干得很精炼
I told my dad you guys were good at your jobs,
现在你们却接纳了一个
and now you're adopting some magical creature
假扮成阿玛雅的魔法生物
who's pretending to be Amaya?
我可没有在假扮谁
Hey, I'm not pretending to be anyone.
即便如此
That said,
汉克已经在找办法削减我们的经费了
Hank's already looking for ways to slash our funding,
也许现在假扮一下
so maybe it's not the worst idea
也不是什么坏主意
to fake it for one mission.
你想让我装成这个屌♥丝的前女友
You want me to pretend to be this wanker's ex?
什么
What--
听起来像是传奇的一贯做派
Sounds like classic Legends hijinks to me.
我们不能让汉克知道我们在窝藏逃亡者
We can't let Hank know that we're harboring a fugitive.
我们只需要给他展示一个任务
We just need to show him one mission,
在出问题之前把他送走就好
send him on his way before anything can go wrong.
好吧 没准让他和那三个呆在一起