Hey, we got to go.
我找到我们目标[猎物]的线索了
I got a lead on that, um, thing we're hunting.
-你们是猎人 -海明威 别管这事
- You're hunters? - Stay out of this, Hemingway.
也许我们应该干一架来分出个胜负
Perhaps you'd like to settle our differences like men.
我没时间跟你玩硬汉这一套
I don't have time for this macho crap, man.
你俩跟我来 罗里跟他练练
Okay, you two with me. Rory, keep him busy.
男性生命力的完美诠释
Fine specimen of male vitality.
你肯定是拳击手
Fellow pugilist, no doubt.
我是作家
Author.
和我一样
My kind of man!
来喝一杯
Join me.
那个怪物在地下墓穴袭击达利时
Okay, Dalí saw the monster firsthand
他亲身看见了它
when it attacked him in the Catacombs,
他给我画了这个
and he drew me this.
等等
Um, wait.
这他妈是什么
What the hell am I looking at?
不不不 这样
No, no, no, here.
我还是不明白
Yeah, I still don't see it.
先别管那些融化的时钟
All right, ignore the melting clocks.
我们要赶紧把这画拿回飞船
We got to get this back to the ship,
我得在图书馆里找出和达利的画
and I have to find a match to Dalí's drawing
相符的东西
somewhere in the library.
我们用图书馆保护历史吗 内特尼尔
We're supposed to protect history from the library, Nathaniel?
我知道你真的很喜欢
Okay, I see that you're really into drinking
喝海明威冲剂
the Hemingway Kool-Aid,
我说的"冲剂"是指威士忌
and by Kool-Aid, I mean scotch,
但我们是来这里抓怪物的
but we are here to catch a monster.
当然
Of course,
但我知道我们研究手指作画
but I know we sure as hell aren't gonna find out what it is
绝对找不出个究竟
by studying some finger paintings.
我们要回到飞船上 搞清楚我们要怎么办
We gotta go back to the ship to figure out what we're doing.
这是我们做事的方式对吧
That's the way we do things, right?
没错 而且任务也没让汉克满意
Yes, when the mission isn't also showing Hank a good time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我还以为这对我俩来说
You know, I thought this would be good
会很好 但是
for the both of us, but...
在汉克告诉我
Hank is at his happiest
我做错事时 他是最开心的
when he's telling me what I'm doing wrong,
所以
so...
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
振作一点 兄弟
Aw, cheer up, bud.
你说得对 我和罗里
You are right, so Rory and I,
会看着汉克
we will keep an eye on Hank,
你去查这东西的底细时
let him have a few laughs with Hemingway
就让他和海明威享乐一番吧
while you go figure out what this thing is.
我们抓到怪物 就能保住工作
We bag the creature, we keep our jobs.
好
Okay.
你们要去哪呢
Whoa, where are you all going?
亨利和我说有个怪物藏在地下墓穴里
Henry here told me of a creature hiding in the Catacombs.
是吗 亨利
Oh, did you, Henry?
-所以我们要去打猎 -我们去抓怪物
- Therefore we hunt. - Let's go get our monster.
内特说得对 我们根本不知道这东西的底细
Nate's right. We have no idea what this thing is.
男人打猎不是为了了解他的猎物
A man hunts not to learn about his prey
而是为了了解自己
but to learn about himself.
我们要集♥合♥队伍 搬援兵
We need to regroup with the team and get some backup.
还有比海明威更好的援兵吗
What better backup than Hemingway?
我终于开始明白传奇的工作了
I'm finally starting to understand what it is the Legends do.
马塞尔 把我的步♥枪♥拿来
Marcel, fetch me my rifles.
立刻去拿 先生
Right away, sir.
我也需要一个仆人
I need a Marcel.
就是喝得微醺与海明威一起打猎
Yeah, just a little drunk hunting with Hemingway.
能出什么岔子
What could go wrong?
你以前拿过枪吗
Have you ever held a gun before?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
你的朋友太有女人味了
Your friend is much woman.
我自己有枪
Have my own.
特制武器 我喜欢
Signature weapon, I like it.
醉酒画家说得对
The drunk painter was right.
怪物的确是躲藏在地下墓穴里
The creature is hiding in the Catacombs.
-而且离得越来越近 -我们要计划一下
- And it's getting closer. - We need a plan.
我们根本不知道那是什么东西
We have no idea what this thing is
也不知道子弹能否制止它
and if it can even be stopped with bullets.
我在生活中已经发现了
I've found that in life,
最简单的回答就是直接行动
the shortest answer is doing the thing.
行动吧
Let's do this thing.
我就知道你无法忍♥住不看
I knew you couldn't resist.
看到结局了吗 就是狱警说服法官
Did you get to the end, where the correctional officer
把她关进监狱里 这样他就能无罪释放
convinces the judge to send her to prison so he can go free?
现在知道了
Well, I have now.
抱歉 不是故意要剧透的
Sorry, didn't mean to ruin it.
但是我给你带了一本更好看的
But I brought you an even better one.
这是什么东西
The hell is this?
你的心仪对象给你写的信
It's a letter from your crush.
雷留给你的
Ray left it behind for you.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
任何监牢都无法阻止对你的爱
Yours is a love no bars can contain.
不 我不要
No, I-I don't want it.
但是你难道不想打开看看吗
But don't you want to at least open it?
不想
No.
如果你改变主意或是改变心意呢
What if you change your mind or your heart?
我是不会改变...
Not gonna change my--
把信拿走
Take the damn letter.
看看你都害我♥干♥了什么
Look what you made me do.
抱歉
Sorry.
我发誓肯定是其中的一个按钮
I swear it's one of these buttons.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她攻击了你吗
Did she attack you?
没事 只是一场误会
It's fine. Just-- just a misunderstanding.
这是什么东西
The hell is this?
你从哪得来的
Where'd you get this?
是蒙娜拿给你的吗
Did Mona deliver this to you?
既然你俩什么也不说
Okay, since neither of you have anything to say,
我就看看这封信写了什么
I'll let the letter speak for itself.
不
No!
请求紧急援助
Requesting emergency assistance!
我不是故意要
I-I didn't-- didn't mean to--
门打不开了
We're stuck.
至少我们一起关在里面
Well, at least we're all here together, right?
现在我知道你为什么拿走我的鞋带了
Now I know why you took my shoelaces.
抱歉
Pardon.
[法语]
[法语]
美♥国♥佬♥
Américain.
迷路了吗
Lost?
没 没有
No, I'm good.
因为你走错方向了
'Cause you're heading in the wrong direction.
乘波号♥在那边
The Waverider's over there.
我不需要你指路
I don't need directions from you.
听着 帅哥
Listen, sunshine.
我不知道你和你前任有什么恩怨
I don't know what beef you had with your ex,
但是别发泄在我身上
but don't bring it on me.
塞尔达 亲爱的
Zelda, dear,
我真的相信我们遇到对手了
I do believe they're giving us a run for our money.
你们是菲茨杰拉德夫妇You're the Fitzgeralds.
20世纪美国作家及编剧
我们很自豪自己是巴黎的头号♥冤家
And we pride ourselves the most quarrelsome couple in Paris.
别担心 我们不是一对
Don't worry. We're not a couple.
夜色尚早
Well, the night is still young.
你们应该跟我们一起喝一杯
You should join us for a drink.
而且 今晚任何人都不该单独上街
Besides, no one should be out on the streets alone tonight.
有怪物跑出来了
There is a monster on the loose.
-你们听说了怪物的事 -跟我来