《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我来找你了 小约翰
不把戴兹一起送去地狱
I couldn't send Neron into hell
我就拿尼禄没办法
without sending Dez down with him.
我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么
I killed the man I loved, and for what?
约翰 你得停手
John, you have to stop this.
如果戴兹蒙德没被送到地狱去
If Desmond isn't dragged to hell
你又不和传奇一起行动
and you don't join the Legends,
可能会有一系列连锁反应
the effects could be cataclysmic.
去他妈的历史
History be bloody damned.
我真的很在乎你
I really care about you.
我们之间的事 都不是真的
This thing between us, it isn't real.
一直都不是
It never was.
那是什么
What's that?
约翰让时间破裂了
I think John just broke time.
看 快来看啊
Oy, see, check this out.
我的法力又回来了
I got my powers back.
扎莉
Zari.
康斯坦丁成功了
Constantine did it.
他回去新奥尔良改变时间线了
He changed the timeline back in New Orleans.
他救了戴兹
He saved old Dez.
很不幸 我不知道你怎么变成猫了 Z
Unfortunately, I have no idea why you're a cat, Z.
别抱怨了
Oh, quit your whinging.
知道这对你很不公平
I know it's a pretty raw deal for you.
特别是现在
Especially 'cause--
谁知道猫粮是拿什么做出来的
well, who knows what they put in cat food.
好的一面是 你现在太可爱了
On the plus side you are cute as hell.
Z 就当是体验喵生吧
Z, it has been an experience.
一会我会打开自动驾驶模式
Now, I'm gonna set the autopilot
带你回乘波号♥
to take you back to the "Waverider,"
但得先让我挑块宝地离开这里
but first we're gonna drop me off somewhere fabulous.
明日传奇
第四季第八集
欢迎来到梦幻拉斯维加斯
内华达州
拉斯维加斯 1962年
你们想不想来杯香槟啊
Hope y'all are thirsty for champagne.
因为我有点按捺不住了
Because I'm feeling a little bubbly.
你好啊 雷德
Hello, Red.
梦露小姐 幸运女神有没有对你微笑
Ms. Monroe. How's lady luck treating you?
雷德 是我 查莉
Red, it's me. Charlie.
-那个变形者 -谢天谢地
- Shapeshifter. - Cheers to Saint Patrick.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
从监狱逃出来后就和你失去了联♥系♥
I haven't seen you since we escaped from that prison.
听着 兄弟
Hey listen, mate.
你最好别在大庭广众之下
You got to stop doing your leprechaun magic
施展你的妖精魔法 知道吗
so out in the open like this, all right?
我都施展无数回了
I do this all the time.
这些人类根本察觉不到
These humans, they don't notice anything.
你看着
Watch.
幸运数字11 你赢了
Lucky 11. Winner!
快住手
Quit doing that.
我只是找点乐子
But I'm just having a little fun.
你在担心什么
What's got you so worried?
魔法警♥察♥吗
The Magic Police?
他们称自己为传奇 我现在
They're called the Legends and I'm just trying
正努力避开他们的魔法定位雷达
to stay off their radar for a little while.
我怎么觉得你害怕了
Sounds to me like you're scared.
什么 怕他们
What, of them?
不 不 不 他们没什么杀伤力
No, no, no, they're not dangerous.
充其量就是一群讨人厌的小童子军
They're just annoying little boy scouts, you know?
举起手来 你们这群败类
Reach for the sky, you filthy animals.
美男子 你来
Pretty, please.
他已经很客气了
He asked nicely.
你们好啊 先生们
Greetings, gentlemen.
是那个爱尔兰矮妖
Ah, the leprechaun.
想不想来玩一局
You fellas play?
不了
Ahh...no.
我的老天 你为什么要杀了他
Oh, my God. Why did you do that?
玛丽莲·梦露
Marilyn Monroe.
我可真会猜历史人物
I am killing it at historical figure bingo.
好了 各位 别紧张
All right, everyone, calm down.
我们救了你们一命
We just saved your butts
除掉了一个非常危险的魔法生物
from a very dangerous magical creature.
你们到底是谁
Who are you guys?
年代守护者
领衔主演
雷蒙德·帕尔默博士
饰演:原子侠
热浪
格里玛
格里玛
米克·罗里
内特·海伍德 怪物猎手
Hi, Nate Heywood. Monster hunter.
你们放心有我在呢
Just wanted you ladies to know you're in good hands.
以及
内特·海伍德博士
饰演 钢铁
格里玛要是知道我见到了玛丽莲·梦露
Man, Garima is gonna flip
肯定会非常激动
when she hears we met Marilyn Monroe.
你真以为一个米克幻想出来的
Do you think a murderous alien queen
凶残的外星女王会喜欢玛丽莲那样的女生
that sprang to life from Mick's fantasies is into Marilyn?
没错
Yes.
这几个家伙是怎么了
What is up with these guys?
吉迪恩 我们走后有没有什么新消息
Gideon, any messages while we were gone?
你们错过了巴里·艾伦
You missed calls from Barry Allen,
奥利弗·奎恩以及卡拉·佐艾尔的来电
Oliver Queen, and Kara Zor-El.
感觉像年度交叉集
Sounds like the annual crossover.
算了别理他们
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass.
我有没有说过奥利弗还欠我钱呢
Did I tell you Oliver owes me money?
我猜今年他们得互换身份了
I bet this year they'll swap costumes.
扎莉 看你成功回到了飞船
Oh, Zari. Well, I'm glad to see
我还是挺高兴的
that you made it back to the ship okay.
行了 我知道了 你还在生我的气
Okay, I hear you. You're still mad at me.
听我说 我真的需要你的帮助
Listen, I really need your help.
我知道你现在只关心
All right, yeah, I can see that being a cat
如何解决变成了猫这件事
is your main concern right now,
但我还是不知道为什么会这样
but I still don't know why you're a cat.
当传奇们遇到仙女教母的时候
Ms. Tomaz was turned into a cat
汤马兹小姐被她变成了一只猫
during the team's encounter with a Fairy Godmother.
吉迪恩 你这次的更新 太性感了
Whoa, Gideon, your latest upgrade, smoking.
谢谢 吉韦小姐
Thank you, Miss Jiwe.
阿玛雅·吉韦 对 就是我
Amaya Jiwe, yup, that's me.
我也不得不承认 您的改变和口音
And may I say your new upgrade and accent
同样很性感
are also smoking.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
我只是在尝试下新的风格
You know, I'm just trying something out.
最后一个问题
Yeah, okay, one last question.
传奇们怎么变成了嗜杀流氓了
Why are the Legends homicidal wankers now?
如果是年代守护者这件事
If you're referring to the Custodians of the Chronology,
在伍德斯托克的那次遭遇之后
their policy towards magical creatures
他们对魔法生物
has been shoot on sight
直接格杀勿论
since their disastrous encounter at Woodstock.
知道了 谢谢 吉迪恩
Right. Thanks, Gideon.
他们一定是受到了
Must be fallout from
康斯坦丁改变时间线的影响
Constantine altering the timeline.
必须制止他们格杀勿论的恶习
Right, this zero tolerance bollocks ends now.
大伙
Hey, people!
我有重要的事要通知你们
I have an announcement to make.
过来听我说
Please, gather around.
听好了
Come listen.
我知道我们这个杀无赦的方法
So I know our shoot-first, ask-questions-never policy
让我们收集了不少有趣的战利品
has lead to some interesting decorations,
但是时候做出改变了
but it's time to change.
从现在开始 我们要抓捕魔法生物
From now on we are going to capture the magical creatures
然后送到局里去 就像我们本该做的那样
and bring them to the Bureau like we are supposed to.
你干什么用这种眼神看我
Why are you looking at me weird?
就是现在改变做法感觉有点可惜
Well, just seems like a shame to change our policy now.
毕竟我们都快要抓到我们的大白鲸了