Considering we're so close to capturing our white whale.
这是引用《白鲸》的
That's a "Moby Dick" reference.
那你的大白鲸是什么
And what is your white whale?
我们唯一还没有抓到的生物
The only creature we haven't been able to capture
因为它非常难以定位
because it's quite elusive.
或许是因为它有能力可以改变外形
Maybe because it has the ability to change shape.
变形者
Shapeshifter!
你居然就这样踏上这艘船
How dare you step on this ship
还假扮成我们去世的船长
and pretend to be our dead captain.
什么
What?
等下 莎拉死了
Wait, Sara's dead?
是啊 所以我们才知道你不是莎拉
Yeah, that's why we know you're not Sara.
所以你们才变成这样
Is that why you guys are like this?
变成什么样
Like what?
追猎魔法生物 就像是在...
Hunting down magical creatures like it's a--
干得好
Yes!
该死 格里玛
Damn it, Garima.
我上周可是赢得了杀变形者的权利
I called dibs on killing shapeshifter last week.
你知道吗 确实是这样
You know what? He did.
你记得当时我们在烤
You remember when we were roasting
那个小狮鹫怪吗
that little baby Gryphon,
那可真是个美味
which was delicious, by the way,
但你们就是谁杀掉的
but you guys got into an argument
争吵了起来 然后雷很生气
about who actually killed it, so then Ray got upset
他说"我要杀变形者"
and he was like, "Hey, I wanna kill the shapeshifter."
它自我疗伤后变成了阿玛雅
Oh, it heals itself and turns into Amaya.
这可不好
This is not good.
-再杀她一次 -这次轮到我来杀她了
- Kill her again! - I get to kill her this time.
追上她
After her!
扎莉
Zari.
该死
Oh, bollocks.
快快 来啊 雷
Go, go! Come on, Ray!
去检查图书馆
Check the library!
确保她没偷走什么
Make sure she doesn't steal anything!
他们都变成了疯子
They've become maniacs.
好吧 这下可不妙
Okay, this is bad.
什么 康斯坦丁 对 这都是他的错
What, Constantine? Yes, this is his fault.
他要帮我修复这一切 但是他在哪里
He needs to help us fix this, but where is he?
目的地锁定
时间调查局
干得好 扎莉猫
Nice work, Zari cat.
时间调查局总部 2018年
我不能就这个样子在这里乱逛
I can't very well walk around here looking like this.
月度员工第二名
盖瑞·格林探员
安静 我还是我
Oh, hush, it's still me
虽然这脸上有个疯狂笑脸
despite the insane grin on my face.
我不记得这里有纪念展示啊
I don't remember there being a memorial here.
莎拉·兰斯 被独角兽刺死
Sara Lance struck down by unicorn.
莎拉·兰斯
敬爱的船长 英雄以及战士
被独角兽刺死
该死的
Bollocks.
盖瑞 你迟到了
Gary, you're late.
抱歉 海伍德先生
Uh, sorry, Mr. Heywood,
我的猫保姆不干了 所以...
my cat-sitter quit on me, so...
这地方简直要直接坠下地狱去了
This place is going to hell in a hand basket.
是我不好 长官
Yeah, it's my bad, sir.
那些年代守护者
Look, the Custodians of the Chronology
刚消灭了一个爱尔兰矮妖
just destroyed a freaking leprechaun.
你知道吗 如果你看到他们
All right, you know what? If you see them,
告诉他们我冲他们发出尖叫了
tell them they're getting a scream-down from me.
还有一件事 海伍德先生
Oh, one more thing, Mr. Heywood.
你在附近看到约翰·康斯坦丁了吗
Have you seen John Constantine around?
你是逗我吗
Is that a joke?
他被监禁好几个月了
He's been in confinement for months.
你把他抓进去的
You put him there.
-蠢货 -好吧
- Idiots. - Right.
这不是我该出现的时间线
This isn't the when when I'm supposed to be.
约翰 约翰
Johnny... Johnny...
不 事实不是事实
No, the truth is not the truth!
好吧 这不是我该
All right, this is not the when
出现的时间线
when I'm supposed to be.
你该离开这里
You should go.
什么是真的 约翰
So what's real, Johnny?
现实粉碎了 但是碎片
Reality is fractured, but the pieces,
它们互相对话 就像是
they speak to each other like light
破镜中的光芒
between broken mirrors.
约翰·康斯坦丁
John Constantine.
因为疑似时间犯罪之后
Confined for becoming dangerously unstable
变得极度不稳定而被监禁
after suspected time crimes.
你是真实的吗
Are you real?
你存在吗 因为最近很难分辨
Do you exist? Because it's really hard to tell these days.
这家伙确实是疯了
Yup, bloke's gone cuckoo.
我感觉到了熟悉的面孔
I sense a familiar face.
那是谁
Who is that?
Z Z是你吗
Z? Z, Is that you?
为什么变形了 我们来解决下
Why the transmogrification? Let's get this sorted out.
好吧 对不起 但这是唯一
Yeah, all right, I'm sorry, but this is the only way
你能看到真正自己的办法
that you will know your true self.
终于
Oh, finally.
毛团
Hairball.
因为你俩个混♥蛋♥ 我变成了猫那么久
Because of you dicks, I have been a cat for so long.
你知道吗这舌头舔过哪里吗
Do you know where this tongue has been?
很多地方
Places.
我不知道那逆转法术能不能起作用
I wasn't sure that reversal was gonna work
因为我最近感觉有些
because I've been feeling a little,
你知道的 比较疯狂
you know, insane lately.
这只能怪你自己
Yeah, well, you only have yourself to blame.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
你改变自己和
You created a time wave
戴兹蒙德的过去时制♥造♥了时间波动
when you changed your past with Desmond.
因为你是震中
Because you're the epicenter,
你在两条时间线的经历
your experience of this timeline and that one
同时存在于你脑中
both exist in your brain.
饶了我吧
Just give me a break here.
你是想说我打乱了时间线吗
All right, what you're trying to say is that I broke time?
是的 在新奥尔良那里
Yes, back in New Orleans.
是 你不用再活在
Sure, you don't have to live
毁灭戴兹蒙德的内疚之中
with the guilt of damning Desmond,
但你也没有加入过传奇
but you also never joined the Legends.
没有约翰在伍德斯托克帮助制♥服♥独角兽
Without John's help with the unicorn at Woodstock,
莎拉死了 让传奇们变成了杀手
Sara died, which made the Legends into killers.
只有一个办法能修复这一切
Well, there's only one way to fix this.
我们回到伍德斯托克去帮助莎拉
We go to back to Woodstock and we save Sara.
-没错 -不行
- Yeah. - No!
你们没有在听我说
Guys, you're not listening to me.
你们要去新奥尔良把历史拨回正轨
You have to go to New Orleans and set history back on track.
等等 Z
Whoa, whoa, Z.
你是想要完全重置时间线吗
You're suggesting a total reset of the timeline.
我们需要的是外科手术式打击
What we need is a surgical strike.
如果我们救了莎拉
Now, if we save Sara,
年代守护者就不会存在
then the Custodians of the Chronology never exist.
我的法力还在 戴兹已被驱魔了
I keep my powers, Dez is de-demoned,
就这样搞定了
Bob's your uncle.
抱歉 各位
I'm sorry, guys.
我得阻止你们 免得你们惹出更大的祸
I have to stop you before you before you make this any worse.
那好吧
All right, then.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, love.
除非你别插手我的事
Until you can learn to stay out of my way,
不然你就
then you...
当一只猫吧
are a cat.
有没有兴趣越狱啊
In the mood for a prison break?
有啊
Yes I am.
安全吗