Is the coast clear?
你听到了多少
How much of that did you hear?
什么都没听到
Uh... nothing at all.
没听到逃出去或入侵历史
Nothing about breaking out or hacking history.
请不要把我变成一只猫
Please don't turn me into a cat.
我没把她变成猫
Well, I didn't turn her into cat.
我是把她变回了猫
I returned her to being a cat,
这可容易多了 相信我
which is considerably easier, believe me.
但如果真要变 就变成毛绒绒的三花猫吧
But if you gotta, maybe a Calico and real fluffy.
我准备好了 动手吧
Okay, I'm ready. Do it.
我们要怎么处置她
What are we gonna do with her?
不知道
I have no idea.
什么都不用做
You don't have to do anything.
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
真的吗
You do?
必须阻止年代守护者
The Custodians of the Chronology must be stopped.
他们把我的恶魂朋友变成了毯子
They turned my Kaupe friend into a rug.
如果你们想打败他们
So if you're trying to defeat them,
我也想加入
I want in.
小心凸起的地方
Oy, watch the bumps, yeah?
会被人听到的
Shh, someone might hear you.
红色警报 乘波号♥降落了
Red Alert, the "Waverider" is landing.
红色警报
Red Alert.
天啊 守护者来了
Oh, man, the Custodians are here.
还能比这更糟吗
Could things get any worse?
等等 站住
Wait, stop right there.
你是我吗
Are you me?
是
Yes.
未来的你
From the future.
我有找到真爱 或者至少找到太阳镜吗
Do I ever find love, or at least my sunglasses?
可能在我另一条裤子里
They might be in my other pants.
是的 盖瑞 找到的远不止那些
Yes, Gary, all that and more.
是守护者
It's the Custodians!
-通知海伍德先生 -现在去拖住守护者们
- Notify Mr. Heywood. - But right now, I need you to delay the Custodians.
好 但是要小心
Okay. Oh, but be careful.
有通告说有个变形者逃走了
There's been reports of a shapeshifter on the loose.
我已经知道了
Yeah, I know that already.
因为我是未来的你啊 蠢蛋
Because I'm you from the future, dummy.
好
Okay.
快
Come on.
得找个地方藏起来
We gotta find a place to hide.
咚咚咚 有人在家吗
Knock, knock, anybody home?
警报
快 快点 让我出来
Come on, hurry up! Let me out of this thing.
天啊
Oh, God.
这是哪里
Where are we?
这是艾娃的办公室
This is Ava's office,
但她不在
but she's gone.
彻底不在了吗
Gone, gone?
我就在这呢 蠢蛋们
I'm right here, you idiots.
爸 我们追踪到变形者进来了
Dad, we tracked a shapeshifter here,
我们需要你退下
so we're gonna need you to stand down
让我们替你抓到变形者
and let us do our job and bag it for you.
儿子 我是要你们把那些生物
Your job, son, is to bring the creatures
活着抓回局里
back to the Bureau alive.
而不是让他们的内脏散落历史
Not leave their insides strewn through history.
这是他们对莎拉所作所为的报应
It's called payback for what they did to Sara,
你别阻碍我们
and don't get in our way.
夏普小妞 你怎么了
Sharpie? What happened to you?
我有权利以自己的方式哀悼
I'm allowed to grieve in my own way.
你怎么逃出牢房♥了
Why the hell are you out of your cell?
计划有变 亲爱的
Well, plans change, love.
你真的没事吗 夏普局长
Are you sure you're okay, Director Sharpe?
我没事
I'm fine!
我只是需要时间
I'm just taking some time to get my head together
消化莎拉被独角兽杀害
after Sara was unicorned.
这事真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry about that.
事情不是表面那样
Things are not as they seem.
-阿玛雅 -不是
- Amaya? - No.
说来话长 但时间
Well, it's a long story, but time is--
破裂了
well, broken.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
你所存在的时间线
Well, you see, you're living in a timeline
其实根本不存在 而在我们的时间线
that doesn't exist, and we are from a timeline
你的头发还是金黄色
where your hair is still blonde.
我没时间听你们说这些废话
Okay, I don't have time for this timey-wimey crap.
不不 这是事实
No, no, this is the truth.
听着 年代守护者其实就是
Now, listen. The Custodians of the Chronology
明日传奇
are actually the Legends of Tomorrow
大部分都是好人
and they're the good guys, mostly.
对 而出乎意料的是莎拉应该还活着
Yeah, and the kicker is Sara is supposed to be alive.
你说莎拉还活着
Did you say Sara's alive?
对
Yeah.
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道有问题
I knew something was wrong.
我喜欢蓝色少女合唱团
I mean, I like the Indigo Girls,
但不该是我生活的全部
but they should not be a way of life.
那就帮他们纠正时间吧
Then let's help them set things right.
需要我做什么
What do you guys need from me?
瞧瞧是谁在帮魔法逃亡者
Well, well, well, look who's helping our magical fugitive.
各就各位
Take position.
我们在找你
We were looking for you.
发现疑犯
Got eyes on suspects.
想着你可能想找点乐子
Thought you might want to have some fun.
尝尝12口径的子弹带来的乐子
I got 12 gauges of fun right here.
够了
That's it.
把他们全抓起来
I'm placing you all under arrest.
闭嘴吧 老头
Shut your mouth, pops.
快走
Go!
找掩护
Take cover!
带他们离开
Get 'em out of here!
我掩护你们 去救莎拉
I'll cover you. Go save Sara.
他们真的互相残杀了吗
Did they really all just kill each other?
别想了
Don't think about it.
我们回到过去 修复时间
And we'll go back in time and we'll fix things.
别无他法
We have to.
伍德斯托克 1969年
目标在前方
Target ahead.
装备武器
Arming the weapons now.
那是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
紫悦出现啦
Twilight Sparkle come to life.
我们今年不是失手办好事
We didn't screw things up for the better this year.
而是失手搞出了更多魔法
We screwed things up for the more magical.
-棒 -射得太准了
- Yes! - Nice shot!
开逃生舰的是什么人
Who the hell's in the jump ship?
管他是谁 任务完成了
Who cares? Mission accomplished.
之前你们还认为我们需要康斯坦丁
And you guys thought we needed Constantine.
我们救了莎拉 这应该能修正所有的事了
Yeah, we saved Sara's life. Now that should fix everything.
守护者应该会回归传奇的队伍
The Custodians should be back to being the Legends,
扎莉应该不再是只猫咪了
and Zari should no longer be a cat.
这也许只是我脑海中闪过的怪事
All right, this might be a crossed wired thing in my brain,
可那里不还是有只猫咪吗
but that is still a cat sitting there, isn't it?
干掉独角兽并没有解决问题
Killing the unicorn didn't solve the problem.
不 扎莉 我们是不会回新奥尔良的
No, Zari, we're not going back to New Orleans.
我们要找出这条时间线的问题所在
We need to find out what's wrong with this timeline
然后将其修正
and fix it.
我们回一趟局里
All right, we go back to the Bureau,
目的地锁定
联邦时时间调查局
想想下一步怎么做
figure out our next step.
时间调查局总部 2018年
查莉 跟我说话 亲爱的
Charlie, come on. Talk to me, luv.
怎么了 一切正常吗
What's happening? Is everything normal?