and there's more than one of him.
看来我们要找的变形者还有同伙
Looks like our shapeshifter has a shapeshifter friend.
等等 你怎么知道
Wait a second, how do you know that
那些不是真正的康斯坦丁
that's not really Constantine out there?
因为那是约翰·康斯坦丁
Because it's John Constantine.
他不会时间旅行
He doesn't time travel.
相信我 我曾经试过要招募他
Believe me. I tried to recruit him.
好吧 那我们为什么不把三个全抓起来
Okay, so why don't we capture all three of them
这样就可以找出哪个是真的了
so we can find out if any of them are the real John?
你怎么了 你还好吗
What is wrong with you? You feeling okay?
我很好 我只是觉得我们应该以防万一
I'm fine. I'm just a firm believer in taking precautions.
以防万一 好词
Precautions. Good one.
雷 罗里 你们的情况如何
Ray, Rory, what's your status?
我们已就位
All right, we're in position,
看见了变形者
with our sights on the shapeshifter.
什么时候开枪
When do we get to shoot?
好的 听我口令 开火
All right, on my mark, open fire.
莎拉 不要
Sara, don't.
该死 艾娃 为什么不行
Damn it, Ava, why not?
因为我才是变形者
'Cause I'm the shapeshifter.
各位 不要开火 船上有蓝色警报事件
Guys, stand down, we have a code blue on the ship.
什么是蓝色警报
What the hell's a code blue?
暂时别开枪就行了
Just don't shoot yet.
如果是你生活上出了什么问题
There's something going on in your life.
跟我说实话就好
Just be honest with me.
你知道吗 我们之间的事
Yeah, do you know what? This thing between us?
都不是真的 一直都不是
It isn't real. It never was.
从没存在过
It doesn't exist.
你该走了
You should go.
对 你说得对 我该走了
Yeah, you're right. I should.
但这些都是真的 约翰
But this, this was real, Johnny.
你把这个掉了
Hey, you--you dropped this.
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
你是怎么下来的 你刚刚还在楼上
How did you get down here? You were just upstairs.
对 现在先别管这个
Yeah, never mind about that right now.
我有很重要的事情要跟你说
I have something really important to tell you.
你知道吗 我觉得你今天说得已经够多了
You know what? I think you've said quite enough today already--
别 别 戴兹 求你
No, no, Dez, please.
给我一分钟 好吗
Give me a minute, all right?
所以你才是变形者
So you're the shapeshifter.
为什么你和阿玛雅长得一模一样
Why do you look like Amaya?
有点复杂 但你认识我时我就长这个样子
It is complicated, but this is how you know me.
传奇们遇到了什么才让你变成这样
What's happened to the Legends to make you like this?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你们如此执着地要杀掉魔法生物
You guys are so intent on killing magical creatures.
你难道看不出来这样不对吗
Can't you see that this is wrong?
并不能
Not really.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Look, now I know this sounds crazy,
但是刚刚在楼上跟你说话的那个我
but the me that you were just speaking to upstairs
是过去的我
is my past.
所以你突然要和我分手
So you break up with me out of the blue,
还像个混♥蛋♥一样
act like a total ass,
突然之间那就成了过去 就这样吗
and suddenly that's in the past, just like that?
实际上那是几年前的我
Listen, literally, that is me from ages ago,
但是现在站在你面前的人
but the person who's standing in front of you right now
更老一点 也更聪明了
is a little bit older and he's a little bit wiser.
好吧 很明显还是在玩游戏
Sure. Still playing games, clearly.
听着
Look.
我以为这都是真的
I thought this was real.
对 是真的戴兹 所以我竭尽全力
Yeah, it is real, Dez, and that's why I moved heaven and earth
好让你脱离永生的痛苦
so that I could save you from a lifetime and eternity of anguish,
脱离我一手造成的痛苦
anguish that I caused.
听着
Look...
我猜我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is
我很抱歉让你遇见了我
I'm sorry you ever even met me.
不要抱歉
Don't be sorry.
爱上约翰·康斯坦丁还想要平平静静
Only a fool would fall in love in John Constantine
只有傻子才会那么想
and not expect it to be rocky.
我知道风险
I knew the risks
为了你 不管怎样我都会承担
and I took 'em anyway for you.
我还在生你的气
I'm still pissed at you.
为什么我们不让事情恢复本来的面目
Why can't we just go back to the ways things were?
我也是这么想的
That's exactly what I was thinking.
那是什么
What is that?
你只需要知道一件事 戴兹蒙德
Know one thing, Desmond.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not quitting on you.
莎拉 看起来疯了的康斯坦丁
Sara, crazy-looking Constantine
刚才对一个平民用了记忆闪光枪
just memory-flashed a civilian.
我们可以射他了吗
Can we shoot him yet?
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
我在处理船上的一些情况
I'm dealing with a situation on the ship.
康斯坦丁可能会...
Constantine might be--
莎拉 莎拉
Sara? Sara?
等一下 雷
Hold on a second, Ray.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get that?
我不知道你是谁
Look, I don't know who you are,
也不知道你为什么在我的飞船上
or why you are on my ship,
但是你绝对走不掉了
but you're never leaving.
你好啊 帅哥
Oh, hello, handsome.
站在大街中间干什么呢
What are you doing standing in the middle of the street?
我刚才...
I was--
你去商店了
You--you went to the market.
对
I did.
下一刻我就站在街上了
Next thing I know I was standing in the street.
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 莎拉 拜托
Wait, Sara, please.
你就告诉我为什么这么执着于杀掉魔法生物
Just tell me why you're so intent on killing magical creatures.
因为这样才能活下去
Because that's how we stay alive.
别再这么干了
Stop doing that!
-你不记得伦敦了吗 -不
- Don't you remember London? - No.
你和我第一次见面的时候
When you and I first met
我帮你看到了魔法生物的真♥相♥
and I helped you see the truth about magical creatures.
那你是怎么做到的
And how did you do that?
做我自己
By being me?
告诉你我不是来这伤害人类的
By showing you that I'm not here to hurt humans.
不是必须被打倒的怪兽
That not all monsters need to be put down.
挺好的 但是从来都没发生过
That's cute, but never happened.
什么
What--
你怎么可能不记得
How can you not remember?
该死
Bollocks.
因为康斯坦丁 我俩从没遇到过
Because of Constantine, you and I never met
你也从未变过
and you never changed.
在每个人该死的时间线里
I'm the missing ingredient
我都是那个缺失的元素
in every one of these botched timelines.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我能看见的只有需要被除掉的威胁
but all I see is a threat that needs to be taken out.
雷 准备好就开火
Ray, fire when ready.
-你买♥♥鸡蛋了 -买♥♥鸡蛋了
- You got eggs. - I got the eggs.
我还买♥♥了面包 需要的都买♥♥了
I got the bread. Got everything we need.
舒芙蕾
Soufflé?
舒芙蕾 但是先办要紧事
Soufflé, but first things first, eh.
你需要成为队伍的一部分
You need to be a part of the team.
你变形的日子结束了 宝贝
Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart.
-不 -我知道谁冲着你来的
- No! - I know who's coming for you.
选择和魔法打交道
But choosing a life of magic,
绝不会有圆♥满♥的结局
it never leads to a happy ending.
这就是时间旅行的好处
That's the thing about time travel,
总是会有解决办法
there's always a way.
对不起 戴兹
I'm sorry, Dez.
约翰 你还好吗
John, you okay?
当然