(Frank Sinatra's "Luck Be a Lady")
♪幸运今晚是位女士♪
♪ Luck be a lady tonight ♪
♪幸运今晚是位女士♪
♪ Luck be a lady tonight ♪
二比一 他们会成的
Two to one? They'll make it.
我们赌一把
I'll take that bet.
他们看着很幸福
They look happy.
新婚时都很幸福
They all do in the beginning.
别扔了 那个口香糖很贵的
Don't throw that. That's good gum.
好吧
All right!
我要 我要拍个照
I gotta--I gotta get a shot.
是幸运女神
It's Lady Luck.
好吧 过来跟我一起照
Okay, get in here with me.
-好了 -我们赶紧打扫完回家吧
-Okay.-Let's finish up and go home.
不用跟我说两次
Don't have to ask me twice.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你干什么 史蒂夫
What are you doing, Stevie?
我就不能玩玩吗
Can't I have fun too?
我看见你跟你姐妹在闹着玩
I saw you and your sister fooling around--
是小姑子
Sister-in-law.
我嫁给她哥哥了
I'm married to her brother.
-哦 -麻烦你让让
-Hmm.-Now, if you'll excuse me...
嘿 你想去楼下当服务生吗
Hey, you interested in waiting tables downstairs?
我可以让你去哦 特尼
I could make that happen for you, Thony.
菲奥娜说你不会同意的
Fiona said you don't allow that.
非法人士当然不行 但是你嘛
I mean, not for illegals, but for you...
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks. I'm fine.
别这样
Oh, come on.
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to help out.
你同意吗
You too good for it?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need that kind of help.
现在 放开我
Let go of me now.
你以为你聪明吗 我只需要一个电♥话♥
You think you're so smart? One phone call.
你不会打电♥话♥的 因为雇佣我们就是非法的
You won't make that call because hiring us is illegal.
举报我们只会害人害己
And turning us in will only hurt yourself.
嘿 你以为你在跟谁说话呢 啊
Hey, who the hell do you think you're talking to, huh?
别碰我 我说了放开我
Don't touch me. I said get off me!
放开她
Let go of her!
我 我
I--I--
他快没法呼吸了
He's not breathing.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
天哪 她在干什么
Oh, my God. What is she doing?
打急救电♥话♥911
Call 911.
你怎么会做这个
How'd you know how to do that?
她是个医生
She's a doctor.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
-你 没事吧 -没事
-Are--are you okay? -Yeah.
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
他应该就那样了 不过死不了
I don't think he'll ever be okay, but he'll live.
他跟其他混♥蛋♥一样 可是你 你真是太厉害了
He's like every other jackass, but you--you were amazing.
看到你那么做
I mean, seeing you do that,
你真应该去治病救人 而不是刷马桶
you should be saving lives, not scrubbing toilets.
为何要二选其一呢
Ah, but why choose?
我可以边救人命 边刷马桶啊
I can save lives while scrubbing toilets.
♪岛国女人雄起♪
♪ Island woman rise ♪
♪没什么可以阻止我♪
♪ Walang makakatigil ♪
♪棕色女人雄起 找到力量 所向披靡♪
♪ Brown, brown woman, rise, alamin ang 'yong ugat ♪
♪他们拿我们没办法♪
♪ They got nothin' on us ♪
怎么样 贾兹
What's up, Jaz?
贾兹 贾兹 雄鹰已着陆
Jaz, Jaz, the eagle has landed.
收到
Copy.
嘿 你在外面干嘛呢
Oy, what are you doing out here, huh?
-都两点过了 -我睡不着 妈妈
-It's past 2:00 a.m.-I couldn't sleep, Mom.
克里斯呢
Where's Chris?
他应该看着你的
He was supposed to be watching you.
卢卡看着我
Luca's watching me?
我看见你了
I saw you.
克里斯 克里斯
Chris. Chris!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你 上♥床♥去 马上
You. Get to bed. Now!
这就是我小时候不听话的报应
It's karma from when I was a kid.
跟你相比 他们乖得像是天使了
They're angels compared to you.
-干嘛 -克里斯
-What? -Chris!
你究竟在干嘛呢
What the hell do you think you're doing
把你妹妹一个人留在外面
leaving your sister alone outside, huh?
她没事
She's fine.
等有人打电♥话♥给儿童服务中心
Oh, till someone calls Child Services
把我们遣送回国怎么办
and they deport my ass, and then what?
你要是做点功课
If you did your homework,
可能脑子里就会装点东西了
maybe you'd get some sense into your head.
随便啦
Whatever.
别跟我这个态度
No--don't "whatever" me!
晚安 特尼
Good night, Thony.
晚安 菲
Good night, Fi.
卢卡
Luca.
我叫你不要等我回来的
I told you not to wait up for me.
也不能玩电子游戏到这么晚
And no playing video games this late.
我没玩 是爸爸
I'm not. It's Daddy.
我告诉他我在看贾兹打球
I told him I was watching Jaz play ball.
你什么时候回家跟你的小朋友们玩啊
When you gonna come home to play with your pops, huh?
马可
Marco?
好吧 听见你妈妈的话了
All right, you heard your mom.
把平板给妈妈 你去睡觉吧
Put her on and get to sleep, okay?
球就是生活
Ball is life.
球就是生活
Ball's life.
碰个拳 卢卡
Fist bump, Luca.
好了
Okay.
你去哪儿了 我一直给你打电♥话♥
Wow, where have you been? I've been trying to reach you.
我在上夜班 马可
I'm working nights, Marco.
你应该回家了
When you should be home.
自从那个捐赠者反悔之后 你们都在那里待了一年了
You've been there a year now since that donor backed out.
-八个月 -那么有什么变化
-Eight months. -So what's changed, huh?
那些诊所还是不愿接诊卢卡
Those clinics still won't see Luca.
我们在捐赠登记名单上 马可
We're on a donor registry, Marco.
只是要有点耐心
We just have to be patient.
晚点再聊
Talk about it later.
-拜拜 -拜
-Paalam. - Ingat.
好了 乖宝
Okay, peanut.
该发射升空了
Time for blastoff?
就像尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
Like Neil Armstrong.
还有奇诺·罗克
And Chino Roque.
好了 你想先去哪儿
Okay, where do you wanna go first?
火星 不 去土星
Mars--no, Saturn.
-土星 -嗯
-Saturn? -Yeah.
这里吗
This one?
好吧
Okay.
因为它有个环带
'Cause it has a ring.
好了 闭上眼睛
Okay. Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
快睡觉吧
And go to sleep.
♪失去重力♪
♪ Weightless ♪
获得自♥由♥
And free.
他得了罕见的免疫缺陷
Well, he's got a rare immune deficiency,
我们国家没有骨髓登记库
and there are no bone marrow registries back home.
我儿子是柬埔寨-菲律宾混血
My son is Cambodian-Filipino,
几乎找不到另外的匹配者了
so it's nearly impossible to find another match.
所以加州大学洛衫矶分校才推荐了你们诊所
Yeah, that's why UCLA referred us to your clinic.
对 是我电♥话♥
Yes, that's my number.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Damn it.
他们不回你电♥话♥怎么办
What will you do if they don't call back?
逼不得已我就亲自上门了
美剧 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表