加州 洛杉矶
好了 我们走了
Okay, let's go guys.
伙计们 走了
Guys, come on.
我们得去金家 快点
We have to go to Kim's. Let's go.
考特妮
-你们想去烧烤吗 -想
-You guys wanna go to the barbecue? -Yeah!
-你好啊 -你好
-Hi. -Hey.
天啊 我可太激动了
Oh, my God, I'm so excited.
我在新房♥子这边 施工基本结束了
I'm at the new house and the construction is almost finished.
科勒
太好了 我真为你高兴 真想马上就能看看
Amazing. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see it.
肯达尔
妈 我有点不舒服
Hey, Mom. I'm not feeling too great,
今天可能去不了了
so I don't think I'm gonna make it today.
不会吧 太遗憾了 亲爱的
Oh, no. I'm so sorry, honey.
凯莉
这里是凯莉美妆 有什么能为您服务的
Kylie Cosmetics, how can I help you?
好了 小肯 我晚点给你打电♥话♥
Okay, Kenny, I'll check on you later.
克丽丝
我得去烧烤派对了 不然就要迟到了
I have to go leave for the barbecue, or I'll be late.
凯莉 我们得走了
Kylie, we gotta go.
我可能要迟到了
I think I'm gonna be late.
凯莉护肤
凯莉
凯莉 快走了 我们得去金家 我可不想迟到
Kylie, let's go. Gotta get to Kim's, I don't wanna be late.
好
All right.
好了 我得去跟家里人碰头了
Okay, I have to go meet my family now.
金
可以 这些我都很喜欢
Yeah, I like all of these.
金
-我喜欢那个滑梯 -嗯
-I love that slide... -Yeah.
还有那些海洋球 我想自己拥有一套
and ball pit situation. I want to own that.
你想要这个
Do you want it?
如果能换个颜色的话
If it was a different color.
回归的感觉如何
能从头开始感觉挺奇妙的
It's fun to start with a clean slate.
就感觉 我们有了那么多 不用面对镜头的时间
I feel like we've had so much time off filming that we've, kind of,
我们回到自己的世界 做我们自己的事
gone into our own worlds and done our own thing.
我不想总聊自己 但我上了两年学
I hate talking about myself, but I'm two years into school.
我全心全意为了法律考试而学习
I am literally just studying for the bar.
我同时在法学院上学 经营自己的内衣品牌
I'm really working on law school, SKIMS,
还要当母亲
and being a mom.
-妈妈 -怎么了
-Mommy. -Yeah?
-这个 妈妈 -我弄好了 好吗
-Here, Mommy. -Okay. I got it, okay?
我一直处于妈妈模式 开车接送孩子模式
I've just been in, like, mom mode, carpool mode...
你想不想跟爸爸去参加格莱美颁奖
Do you want to go with Dad to the Grammys
当爸爸的女伴
and be his date?
总之就是把家里的一切打理好
just getting it all together at the house.
你想换吗
You want to swap?
我想要红的
不要 那个都倒过来了
好吧 可能还有一个
Okay, there might be one more.
你可以哭唧唧的
We're working on whining,
但咱们进去再说 你太热了 我们去换套衣服
but let's go inside 'cause you're really hot.
妈
怎么了
Yeah?
快看
好玩吗
Whoo! Was it fun?
不好玩
不好玩吗 好吧
No? Okay.
对我来说那才是令人激动的部分
To me, that's what's so exciting.
那是人们平时看不到的 我们生活的另一面
It's just that side of our lives that people don't see.
比如 我今天打扫了游戏房♥
Like, I cleaned out the playroom today,
这种事会让我…
like, that kind of stuff gets me...
会让我性奋 我居然打扫了游戏房♥ 我简直疯了
makes me horny to literally clean out my playroom. I'm insane.
只要是妈妈就能明白
Like, any mom will get that. Like,
如果你有了一个干净整洁的游戏房♥
if you have a clean playroom,
我的天 就感觉可以安睡一整晚了
oh, my God, like, you can sleep at night.
妈妈来了
Oh, here's Mom.
克丽丝
-你今天真美 -谢谢
-Hey, you look nice. -Thank you.
你能行吗
Are you gonna do fine?
我可能没时间久留 我今天有体操课
你可真忙啊
You have a very busy schedule.
你知道你的行程表比我还满吗
Do you know that your schedule is busier than my schedule?
上次节目之后我就一直很忙
I've been pretty busy since you last saw us.
我每天凌晨四点就起床
I get up at four o'clock every morning.
怎么会有人早上七点了还不接电♥话♥
How can people not answer their phone at 7:00 a.m.?
都快到午饭时间了
It's, like, it's almost lunchtime.
我是个妈妈 也是个外婆 我还经营家里的生意
I'm a mom, I'm a grandmother, I'm running businesses.
有凯莉美妆
There's Kylie Cosmetics.
凯莉护肤
And there's Kylie Skin.
凯莉婴幼儿 内衣品牌SKIMS
Kylie Baby, SKIMS,
美国好装 龙舌兰酒818
Good American, 818,
KKW香氛
KKW Fragrance,
袜子品牌亚瑟·乔治 还有辣酱公♥司♥
Arthur George, the hot sauce company.
服装潮牌“半途而废” 还有“安全清洁”
Halfway Dead, Safely.
这家里有一个人能偷懒吗
Can just one person be lazy in this family?
我还忘了什么
Oh! What did I leave out?
应该是忘了什么
Probably something.
-干杯 宝贝 敬第… -92季
-Cheers, babe. Here's to season... -92.
科里·甘布尔 克丽丝的男友
全新的一章
A new chapter.
凯莉
-大家好啊 -你好啊
-Hey, guys. -Hi.
-你好 -瞧瞧你 小可爱
-Hi. -Look at you, cutie.
瞧瞧她 你也太迷人了
Oh, look at her. You look so cute.
你没等我就走了
You left without me?
-怎么了 -没什么
-What? -No.
怎么了
What?
你让它显得非常明显了
You just made it really obvious.
-什么明显 -我知道你有了
-That what? -I know what you're having.
大家都知道我有了
Everyone just knows what I'm having.
-太疯狂了 -她为什么要弄得那么明显
-It's so crazy. -Why did she make it obvious?
-我什么也没做 -我能清楚看到她的肚子
-I didn't do shit. -I can now see her belly.
我肚子跟原来一样
My belly looks the same.
我非常兴奋要有第二个宝宝了
I am very excited to have another baby.
几个月了
已经快六个月了
I'm almost six months now.
目前孩子的性别 只有我和崔维斯知道
For right now, we are keeping the gender just between Travis and I.
我们想等一个合适的时间
We're just waiting for the right moment
用一种特别的方式告诉大家
to tell everyone in a special way.
我觉得是个男孩
I think it's a boy.
你怀孕后更瘦了
-You're skinnier this way. -Oh.
也更美了
You're prettier...
-她怎么还能变美了 -比你上次怀孕时美
-How could she get any prettier? -...than you were last time.
就好像 女孩会吸走母亲的美丽
Like the girls take the beauty
让她们自己变美
to give it to themselves.
而男孩就 你懂的
The boys, like, know what's up, and they just, like,
他们会让你变得更美
let you be a little bit prettier.
我的整个人生都在公众眼皮底下
My whole life is so public.
我这次怀孕也非常公开
My pregnancy is really public this time.
能跟崔维斯有一些两个人的秘密
To have something between just Travis
感觉非常特别
and I feels really special.
只有我们两个知道答案 感觉很有意思
It's just fun keeping that to ourselves.
-现在的孩子啊 -这个家庭里的所有人
These kids. Everyone in this family
都非常看重秘密 大家都非常注重帮人保密
takes a secret so seriously. They're so committed.
科勒
科勒来了
Khloé's here.
你可太美了
Hi. You look fab.
真高兴特里斯坦也来了
I'm so happy Tristan's here.
我怎么记得你已经去打比赛了
Why did I think you were at basketball already?
没有 周日才去
No. Sunday.
真高兴你来了
Glad you're here.
目前我和特里斯坦只是朋友
Right now, Tristan and I are just friends,
我很享受我们现在的关系
and I love our relationship that him and I have.
但我现在生活的最大重心
But my biggest focus
是当好我宝贝女儿的妈妈 她叫特鲁
is being a mom to my beautiful angel, True.
好了 我帮你拿
Okay, I'll get it for you.
特里斯坦
Tristan.
来蹭蹭肚子 我已经没有肚子了
Let's rub our bellies. I don't have one anymore.