美剧 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
Previously on Bosch.
上季提要
You know, on my desk at work, I have pictures of three young women.
我的办公桌上 有3位年轻女子的照片
They've never been identified. Their murders have never been solved.
没有人指认她们 她们的凶桉始终未能侦破
Why do you keep them, the pictures?
那你为何留着? 那些照片?
To remind me.
为了提醒我
Everybody counts or nobody counts.
每个人都很重要 否则人命如草芥
Detective, when you shot and killed Mr. Flores,
你开枪打死弗洛雷斯先生
weren't you, in effect, avenging your mother's death?
不是在为你母亲的死报仇吗?
Objection. - You got a lot of fucking nerve.
– 抗♥议♥ – 妳真有种
See you around, Detective.
再见了 警探
Most likely in court.
多半会在法庭上见
Guys like you never stop stepping on their own dicks.
像你这种人总是不断踩到自己的脚
Borders' claim from the get-go, the police manipulated the evidence.
伯德斯一开始就声称警方操纵证据
No basis for it. It's bullshit. I've never planted evidence.
这毫无根据 无中生有 我没有栽赃嫁祸
I believe you.
我相信你
So is that a yes?
那麽妳答应了?
How can I not take you on as a client? It's too delicious.
我怎麽会不接受你这个客户? 这太诱人了
Like a feral cat, you don't trust anyone.
你就像一隻野猫 你不信任别人
You take too many risks.
妳冒的风险太大
We're cut from the same stone, you and I.
你和我的个性太像了
We do what we have to.
该做的事就去做
Chandler drives you pretty hard.
钱德勒 把妳逼得很紧
Just another relentless role model.
她很拼 是另一个好榜样
Don't idolize her too much, Mads.
不要太崇拜她 小麦
What, I can't admire a strong woman who's really good at what she does?
我不能欣赏 在自己领域表现杰出的强悍女性?
Trying to get guilty people off, I find that hard to admire.
她想让犯人脱罪 我觉得很难崇拜
No, I get it.
好 我懂了
When she's representing you, she's cool,
当她代表你时 她就很酷
and when she's representing anybody else, she's not.
而代表其他人时就不酷
Meet me in the lobby. Don't be late. I hope you're ready.
跟我在大厅碰面 别迟到 希望你准备就绪
How is she?
她还好吗?
Stable. Still critical.
稳定的 尚未脱离险境
Medically induced coma.
处于人工昏迷中
She's hanging in there.
她求生意志坚强
She's tough.
她很顽强
Yeah, she is.
没错
Look, there's no easy way to say this. You're in danger.
没有婉转的方式说这句话 妳现在有危险
Go back to the car! Go back to the car!
回车上...
走...快走
So who hired them?
那麽 是谁僱用他?
Look at the targets.
看看那些目标
Franzen, Chandler, my daughter.
法兰森 钱德勒 我女儿
Who benefits if they get taken out?
他们死了对谁有好处?
Carl Rogers.
卡尔·罗杰斯
Hedge fund guys don't buy hits on witnesses.
避险基金经理人不会找杀手干掉证人
This hedge fund guy, Carl Rogers, he hired someone to kill me.
避险基金经理人卡尔·罗杰斯 他僱用人来杀我
I know.
我知道
Carl Rogers.
卡尔·罗杰斯
You're under arrest for murder.
你涉嫌谋杀罪被捕
What are you looking at?
妳在看什麽?
The LAPD application portal.
洛杉矶警局投考网页
You all do something that matters. What am I doing with my life?
你们都在从事重要的工作 我的人生方向是什麽?
You may get a call asking you to vouch for an applicant to the Police Department.
你可能会接到一通电♥话♥ 请你为一名警局报考人作担♥保♥
Sure. Who?
好 是谁呢?
Um...
嗯...
Me.
我
Maddie.
麦迪
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I got five innocent victims and you're asking me to stand down?
我有5个无辜死者 你却要我别管了?
Sometimes we have to make compromises for the greater good.
有时候要为了大局妥协
Bullshit.
狗屁
Take it.
拿去
Keep it.
留着吧
Bosch, who are you if you don't have a badge?
博斯 你卸下警♥察♥身份能做什麽?
I'm gonna find out.
那是未来的事
To become a state-licensed private detective,
成为州政♥府♥许可的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
you must have at least 6,000 hours
必须有至少6000小时调查工作的
of compensated experience in investigative work.
替代经验
Do you have that?
你有吗?
I do.
我有
You sure?
你确定?
Does 26-plus years with the LAPD count?
在洛杉矶警局任职26年以上 算吗?
Adam 77, continuing westbound First.
A77警车 在第1街继续向西行驶
Adam 77, westbound First, approaching Vignes.
A77警车 在第1街向西行驶 接近维涅斯大道
North on Vignes. Northbound Vignes.
维涅斯大道北向
Westbound Temple from Vignes.
维涅斯大道转坦波街西行
Air 12, advise ground units, roadblock on Temple.
这裡是空中12单位 通知地面单位 坦波街有路障
Repeat, roadblock on Temple. - Clear. You're clear.
– 重複 坦波街有路障 – 安全 安全了!
Adam 77, code six on Temple. Suspects have TCed.
A77警车在坦波街 准备下车查看 嫌犯撞车了
We're in foot pursuit. Two male whites, dark pants, dark tops.
我们要徒步追击! 2名白人男性 深色长裤 深色上衣
Air 12, officers in pursuit.
空中12单位 警员徒步追击
Westbound Alameda and Temple.
西向阿♥拉♥米达和坦波街区
Shit.
可恶
Don't fucking move!
不准动
Adam 77, suspect in custody.
A77 嫌犯在押
My partner is outstanding.
我的搭档在路上了
Air 12, do you have him?
空中12单位 你有看到他吗?
All Hollenbeck and Central units standby.
霍伦贝克和中♥央♥各单位 请待命
Air 12?
空中12单位?
Air 12, do you have a visual?
空中12单位 是否看到她的搭档?
Adam 77, code six with my partner,
A77 和我搭档下车查看
Temple north of Alameda, one suspect in custody.
坦波街 阿♥拉♥米达北向 一名嫌犯在押
Oh, man, can these guys book.
老天... 这些人可以登记吗
What the hell were you thinking?
妳在想什麽?
What do you mean? I-I thought--
什麽? 我想--
You're not supposed to think,
妳不该乱想的
and you're sure as shit not supposed to separate from your partner.
妳不该和搭档分散
There were two of them.
他们有2个人
You call for backup.
妳要呼叫支援
You never leave your partner. You stay with your partner.
妳绝不能丢下搭档 妳要和搭档同进退
I'm writing you up, boot.
我要写妳的缺失报告
What the fuck, O'Neill?
搞什麽 欧尼尔?
You're just pissed 'cause I caught mine and yours got away.
你只是很气我抓到我的嫌犯 你的却跑掉了
Nice mouth. I'm writing you up for that too.
嘴巴很厉害 缺失报告再加一条
And this suspect here? He's mine.
这个嫌犯? 他是我的
Yours got away.
妳的嫌犯跑掉了
Get the car. Let's go.
去开车 我们走
Coltrane. Come on, boy.
柯川 来吧 小子
Coltrane.
柯川
Nope.
不行
Try it backwards.
试试反过来
No go.
打不开
Backwards and upside down.
反过来 再上下颠倒
Upside down?
上下颠倒?
Yeah, yeah. Make the six a nine and the nine a six.
是啊 把6改成9 9改成6
Got it.
开了
Somebody's coming.
有人来了
Shouldn't have opened the music box.
不该打开音乐盒的
No shit.
那可不是
What the fuck?
搞什麽?
What's that about, man, not taking your gun?
怎麽回事? 没带你的枪进去?
It's about not risking an automatic three-year enhancement
不想冒险 持枪闯入民宅
on a breaking and entering charge.
会自动加重3年刑期
Mm.
嗯
Hey, how'd you play the tunes?
你是怎麽放音乐的?
Oh, you know, tapped into the wi-fi, found a speaker on the house network.
连上无线网路 找到屋裡网路的喇叭
Nifty.
漂亮
Basic.
这是基本的
Bebop?
咆勃爵士乐?
Oh, "Salt Peanuts." Man, my favorite. You?
《咸花生》我的最爱 你呢?
(Dizzy Gillespie 于1942年创作的一首bebop歌♥曲)
美剧 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表