蒙大拿州 贝尔克里克
星历:
1739.12
SPACE, THE FINAL FRONTIER.
宇宙 人类最后的边疆
这就是联邦星舰进取号♥的旅程
THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF STARSHIP ENTERPRISE.
她的五年任务
ITS FIVE-YEAR MISSION:
是去探索未知的新世界
TO EXPLORE STRANGE NEW WORLDS,
去寻找新的生命以及未曾接触的新文明
TO SEEK OUT NEW LIFE AND NEW CIVILIZATIONS,
勇踏前人未至之地
TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE.
星际迷航
瓦肯蔬菜汤
STRANGE NEW WORLDS
新世界
瓦肯星 拉尔
凯利279星
M级行星
无论天空中有多少星辰
No matter how many stars there are in the sky...
无论我们的银河外
...no matter how many galaxies
环绕着多少星系
swirl beyond our own.
入境不明飞行物已锁定
Tracking locked onto inbound UFO.
它像是凭空出现的
It appeared out of nowhere.
无论它的数学概率有多少
No matter what the mathematical probabilities
也无论我们说过多少次
or the number of times we say
我们的文明 在宇宙中并不是孑然一身
we are not alone in the universe...
它在靠近 但减速了
It's closing in, but slowing down.
第一批星外来客的到访
...our first visit from the stars is
总是出现在童话和科幻作品的幻想中
always the province of children's stories and science fiction.
情况如何
Talk to me.
遥测结果已确定
Telemetry is confirmed.
不明飞行物并不来自本星球
UFO is not of planetary origin.
它来自外太空
It's from outer space.
与外星人的第一次接触
First contact with aliens always
总是恰好在不可能中脱胎
lives squarely in the impossible.
有稳定视频讯号♥了
Getting stable visual.
第一次接触只是一个梦想
First contact is just a dream...
好家伙
Oh, man.
直到它成真的那一天
until one day it isn't.
那是什么
What is that?
※这里出现的影视作品为《地球停转之日》
其导演罗伯特·怀斯同样执导了星际迷航系列的首部电影《无限太空》
宇宙每天变得越来越小
The universe grows smaller every day.
被某个地方的某群外星人袭击的威胁
And the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere,
已不可容忍♥
can no longer be tolerated.
必须有完备的保障措施
There must be security for all
否则无人能保平安
or no one is secure.
当然 这并不意味着放弃任何自♥由♥
Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom.
除了不负责任行事的自♥由♥
Except for the freedom to act irresponsibly.
你们的祖先深知这一点
Your ancestors knew this.
来自其他星球的我们 早已接受了这一原则
We of the other planets have long accepted this principle.
我们建立起了一个组织
We have an organization for the mutual
致力于全部星球的互相保护和全面消除侵略行为
protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression.
说真的
Really?
又看这部
Again?
拜托 这可是经典啊
Come on, it's a classic.
再来点咖啡吗 贝托舰长
Mmm. More coffee, Captain Batel?
可以来一点 派克舰长
Mmm. Don't mind if I do, Captain Pike.
还没做好决定吗
Still haven't decided?
进取号♥还有一周才会离港
Mm. Enterprise doesn't space dock for another week.
时间还充足
That's ages.
薄饼很美味
Pancakes were good.
电♥话♥又在响了
Phone's ringing again.
没错
Yep.
你就不去接吗
You ever gonna answer it?
那么 你什么时候出航
So, when do you ship out?
克里斯
Chris.
我们能接着打太极
We can keep doing this,
但我们最好能谈谈这件事
but we can also talk about it.
谈什么
Talk about what?
这件你千方百计避免讨论的事情
Whatever it is you're so busy not talking about.
之前在太空里发生的那件事情
Whatever happened out there.
让你质疑自己返回指挥岗位的那件事情
Whatever's got you questioning your return to command.
让你质疑
Whatever's got you questioning...
什么
Yes?
一切的那件事
Everything.
那是机密
It's classified.
我的安全级别比你高
I've got deeper security clearance than you do.
在此事上不是
Not for this.
我明早0600时出航
I ship out tomorrow at 0600.
一个月后回来
Back in a month.
说真的
Hey...
我那时应该还在这里
I might still be here.
所以给我打电♥话♥ 我们可以聚一聚
So give me a call, we'll get together.
那挺好的 我很期待
That'd be nice. I'd like that.
但我更希望 那时你已经不在这里了
But I really hope you're not.
你还有更好的去处
You've got better places to be.
你吓到我的马了
You spooked my horse.
抱歉
Apologies.
谁让你不接电♥话♥呢
You weren't answering your communicator.
无意冒犯 将军 你到底有什么事
With all due respect, Admiral, what the hell do you want?
※此为罗伯特·艾普里尔 原本将作为原初系列试播集中进取号♥的舰长
《发现号♥》表明他是进取号♥的首任舰长 当时派克是他的大副
有关某个第一次接触任务 情况似乎恶化了
I have a first contact scenario that may have gone bad.
我很遗憾听到这个 但与我无关吧
I'm sorry to hear that. It's not my problem.
负责指挥的军官是我信任的人
The officer in command is someone I trust...
老罗 你别不听我说话啊
You're not hearing me, Bob.
我们不是说好了 直到进取号♥出港
We both agreed that I'd have until Enterpriseleft space dock
我都有时间考虑要不要
before deciding whether or not...
但随后 我们就与她失去了联络
But then we lost contact with her ship.
我不明白这和我有什么关系
I'm not sure what this has to do with...
这是来自她的最后一份讯息
Here's her last transmission.
我们之后再也没有收到消息
We haven't heard from her since.
第一次接触只是一个梦想
First contact is just a dream.
直到它成真的那一天
Until one day it isn't.
我猜一个新的文明很快就要加入♥联♥邦
I suspect a new world will be joining the Federation soon.
你的大副好像不太闲得住 克里斯
Your first officer doesn't do downtime well, Chris.
你以前也是那样
Mine used to be a lot like that.
我打算让进取号♥离开太空港
I'm pulling Enterprise out of space dock.
她还在按计划进行维护作业
She's still on scheduled maintenance.
她大可跳过那些繁琐的系统检查
She can skip the redundant systems checks.
我要她的船员于1800时之前准备就绪
I want her crewed up and ready to fly by 1800.
让别人去吧
Send someone else.
不太推荐你让我当那星舰的舰长
You don't want me in command of that ship.
你把我们都整不会了
You're getting us confused.
你 不想继续当舰长了吗
You don't want you in command.
当时到底发生什么了 克里斯
What the hell happened out there, Chris?
那是机密
It's classified.
又是机密
Classified.
听着 虽然不知道你当时究竟经历了什么 我都深感同情
Look, I'm sympathetic to whatever's going on with you.
但我更希望你能查明 乌娜到底出了什么事
But I want you to find out what happened to Una.
等你回来 随便你辞职走人
You can quit when you get home,
但此时此刻 你必须重新掌舵进取号♥ 舰长
but right now, I need you back on that horse, Captain.
这是命令
That's an order.
询问
Query.
回答
Response.
瓦肯人都太正式了
Vulcans are so formal.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we, though?
询问
Query.
回答
Response.
答得好
Well said.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许直接问一个问题
Perhaps simply asking a question
而不是以一个问题即将到来的声明作为开始
rather than prefacing it with a declaration that a question is coming
会更加有效
would be more efficient.
我需要思考
One would think.
所以呢
So?
在我们第一次求偶仪式的周年纪念日
You asked me here to this spot
你邀请我来这里
on the anniversary of our first courtship event.
美剧 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表