(日本 东京)
(希子:日本需要粉熊救兵)
(谭:水原希子!)
(乔纳森:真正的国际时尚达人)
(鲍比:你好 我爱日本!)
(卡拉莫:我要去!)
(希子:那还在等什么?)
(谁要去东京?)
(走吧!)
(走吧!)
(走吧!)
天啊
Oh, my God!
你好!
Konnichiwa!
嗨 各位男孩!
Hey, boys!
嗨 -欢迎来到东京!
- Hi. - Welcome to Tokyo!
(社交高手:卡拉莫)
(打扮高手:乔纳森)
(室内设计高手:鲍比)
(美酒佳肴高手:安东尼)
(时装高手:谭)
(以及…)
(东京向导:水原希子)
片名:粉雄救兵:霓虹国请多关照!
-太棒了 -你们看看
Oh, yeah!
-希子 你已经为我们点菜了? -谢谢
- Oh, Kiko, you've already ordered for us? - Arigato gozaimasu.
-对 -谢谢
- Yes! - Arigato gozaimasu.
我最近都在研究 这是…
I've been studying so this is...
你们能吃山葵酱吗?
Can you guys handle the wasabi?
-扇贝叫“带子”吧? -对
- Scallop is hotate? - Hotate!
- Chu-toro? - Chu-toro?
- Kinmedai? - Kinmedai!
- Wow! - Kinmedai.
-你懂很多单词呢 -没错
- You're nailing your vocabulary. - I know.
-“三文鱼”就是指鲑鱼 -没错
- Saamen is salmon. - Saamon.
我们来到这里都很兴奋
I think we've all been so excited to get here
得以体验日本文化
and experience the culture in Japan
真令我们大开眼界 既可爱又好玩 我已经等不及
and it's been so eye-opening and so cute and so fun and I cannot wait
卷起我们可爱的小粉红袖子
to roll up our gorgeous little gay sleeves
开始改造任务 这是我们第一次来到日本
and get this ball rolling and we are first here.
我们将一起改变他人的生命 对吧?
I mean, we gotta get our makeover lives together, right?
-她叫佐久间洋子 -是
- So, her name is Yoko Sakuma. - Yeah?
(洋子)
我们应该称呼她洋子小姐吗?
Do we call her "Yoko-san" or no?
叫她洋子小姐比较合适
Oh, Yoko-san is, I think, better.
好吧 -叫“小姐”是一种尊重
- Okay, good. - "San" is respect.
她的推荐人是她的朋友富美子
"She was nominated by her friend Fumiko."
-很好 -她是临终关怀中心的护士
- Gorgeous. - "Her profession is hospice nurse."
- Oh! - Aw.
她膝下无子女 是个离婚妇
"She has no children. She's divorced.
今年57岁 梦想再次谈恋爱
She's 57 and she dreams of falling in love one day."
Aw.
-你的帽子很逗 -我知道
- Your pointy hat is funny. - Yes.
我来自深山野岭
I just came from a mountain.
洋子小姐是个不平凡的护士
Yoko-san is an offbeat nurse.
她到处逗人 为人风趣
Always joking around. She's fun to be with.
是大家的开心果
She's always making people laugh.
不像一般的护士
She's not what you would expect a nurse to be.
Tada-tada!
一步、两步、三步
One step, two step, three step.
我经营的临终中心
The place I manage,
(佐久间临终之家)
叫做“佐久间临终之家”
called Nurse Sakuma's House
是个居家式临终中心
is like a residential hospice.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -最近好吗?
- Oh, hello! - How are you?
我推荐洋子小姐
The reason why I nominated Yoko-san is that
是因为我知道她骨子里是个冒险家
she is an adventurer, but since she started the Sakuma House,
只是把所有时间
she's used all her time
都投入在为他人带来快乐
trying to make everyone else happy.
前方依然一片光明
She still has many years to live,
我希望她能重拾以往的冒险精神
and I'd like her to come back as an adventurer.
洋子把家里每个房♥间都让给了病人
Yoko gave up every room in her home for her patients,
-就连自己的房♥间也让了出去 -天啊
- including her own bedroom. - Wow!
那她睡在哪里?
Where does she sleep?
每晚我会选择
I often sleep in front of the door
睡在病情最严重的病人房♥门前
of someone who is very sick.
其他时候
Or I sleep in a sleeping bag
我会把睡袋铺在客厅茶几下睡觉
under the living room table.
她头发凌乱
Right now, her hair is very messy.
经常戴着帽子
So she's wearing a hat to hide it.
她完全不在乎别人怎么看
She really doesn't take care of herself.
我相信她有洗澡 只是…
I'm sure she bathes, but...
有时候我三天不洗澡
Sometimes I won't bathe for three days.
不洗澡也死不了吧
I mean, it won't kill me, right?
有时候
Sometimes, my clothes, too, I go,
我会忘记自己什么时候换过衣服
"When was the last time I changed?"
为了照顾佐久间临终之家的病人
She abandons her own private life
她把自己的人生摆在后面
to take care of those at the Sakuma House.
走不出来
She can't seem to separate herself from her work.
我姐姐的离世 让我萌生了开办这家临终中心的念头
I opened this house because of my sister's death.
我姐在医院过世
My sister died in a hospital.
我经常觉得她临终前想要回家
I think she might have wanted to go home,
入夜后 她独自躺在医院
or that she must have been so lonely
肯定感到非常寂寞
being in the hospital at night, all by herself.
我不希望我的病人
So, I don't want my patients
也要经历这种感受
to go through that same thing.
把手指连接在一起
Can you go like this?
你的手有点抖
Your hands are a bit shaky.
没关系 很好 这就对了 谢谢
Okay, that's fine. Thank you.
我怀疑她已经放弃当一个女人了
She claims that she's abandoned being a woman.
但我相信她是一块璞玉
But she can still shine if she'd polish herself a little.
这事可以很大 对吧?
But that's, like, a big thing here, right?
放弃成为女人 是吗?
The idea of, like, giving up on being a woman?
日本有个词叫“没人要的女人”
Yes, in Japanese, we say onna wo suteru.
很多女人对自己的外表感到压力
And lots of women are pressured by how they have to look.
所以她们会自嘲地说…
So they would just, like, make fun of themselves
“我放弃当女人了”
and they would say, like, "Oh, I gave up on being a woman",
-好让自己… -好过一点
- like, they're just kind of just them... - Feel okay.
-…好过一点 -没错
- feel okay. - Exactly.
我想再次跟自己的内心连接
I want to get back in touch with myself.
如果能打扮得像奥黛丽赫本也不错
If I could dress like Audrey Hepburn, that would be wonderful.
为了让附近邻居认识小熊之家
"She's having a party introducing
她打算举♥行♥一场派对
the neighborhood to the Kumachan House,
小熊之家是个社区中心 就在临终之家隔壁
a community center, which is next door to the hospice house."
-为什么叫“小熊”? -小熊
- What's Kumachan mean? - Bear.
她叫佐久间 对吧?
- Oh! - But actually, her name is Sakuma, right?
在日文中 意思是“熊”
- So Sakuma, Kuma-chan. - Ah!
Oh!
小熊 天啊 真疗愈
Sakuma! Oh, that's cute.
我开办小熊之家
The reason why I started Kumachan House
目的是让不同世代的人
was because I wanted a place where people of all ages
聚在一起
could spend time together.
这是你的
Here you go!
这样应该挺有意思的
I wanted to do something fun for them.
很多人没听说过小熊之家
Most people don't know about Kumachan House.
单单经营临终中心就够忙了
She already has her hands full,
所以无暇打理小熊之家
so she hasn't gotten to a point of doing something about it.
我想了解一下日本文化
- Some cultural stuff, real quick. - Uh-huh.
我们可以抱她吗? 进屋需不需要脱鞋?
Do we hug her? Do we take our shoes off?
有什么要事先知道吗?
Like, what do we need to know?
进屋要脱鞋
Okay, you guys have to take your shoes off,
-可以抱她 -知道了
- but please hug her. - Okay.
给她一个充满爱的拥抱
With big love.
这个星期的任务是 教导一个无私奉献的护士
So, our mission this week, is all about teaching this selfless nurse
把自己放在第一位
to put herself first.
-好啊 -太棒了
- Yes! - Yeah!
我非常期待
(第一天)
DAY ONE
(放弃当女人)
THE ME WHO GAVE UP ON BEING A WOMAN
(东京 三鹰市)
-我们到了 -太好了
- We're here, guys. - Yay.
(小熊之家)
KUMACHAN HOUSE
有人在吗?你好
Knock, knock. Konnichiwa.
嗨! -很高兴见到你们
- Hi! - Hi, nice to meet you.
你好 抱一个 很高兴见到你
Come here. Konnichiwa. It's so nice to meet you!