美剧 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我和撒慕尔多塞特一起犯下的罪
Forgive me for sinning with Samuel Dowsett.
是那巨蛇引诱了我
It was the serpent who tempted me.
内奥米 这是我们之间的秘密
Our secret, Naomi.
(改编自莎拉佩里小说)
埃塞克斯之蛇
第一季第一集
医生早
Morning, Doctor.
病人怎么样 有什么我该知道的吗
How's the patient? Anything I should know?
就照他说的做
Just do what he says.
斯伯恩太太 我已经尽快赶来了
Mrs. Seaborne. I came as soon as I could.
“我离开后 请别把我忘记”
"Remember me when I am gone away,
“我会到远方那片寂静的土地去
Gone far away into the silent land
你将无法再牵起我的手”
When you can no more hold me by the hand."
先生 我能帮您检查一下吗
Sir, may I examine you?
病情恶化了
It's progressing.
但如果我马上给他开刀 会是个非常简单的手术
But if I operate immediately, it's a very simple procedure.
我打算如何来到这世界就将如何离开
I intend to leave the world as I entered it.
不留任何疤痕
Unscarred.
我如果不为他做手术 他会死的
If I don't operate, he will die.
他的喉咙紧缩
His throat is constricted.
只要你同意 我可以给他注射强效镇静剂
With your consent, I could give him a strong sedative.
什么 未经他允许就给他动手术
What-- Operate without his permission?
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我能在这里过夜吗
Can I stay with you?
当然可以
Of course you can.
柯拉 你需要休息
You need to rest, Cora.
你在发抖
You're trembling.
弗兰基
Frankie.
你父亲死了
Your father's died.
你难过吗
Are you sad?
但你没哭
But you're not crying.
弗兰基 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, Frankie.
亲爱的柯拉 我很遗憾
Dear Cora, I'm so sorry.
有什么需要帮忙的尽管说
Let me know if I can do anything.
我会的 谢谢你 查尔斯
I will. Thank you, Charles.
-加勒特医生 感谢你的到来 -原谅我空手而来
- Thank you for coming, Dr. Garrett. - I'm afraid I'm empty-handed.
我们得走了
We should go.
我给你叫辆出租车
I'll get you a cab.
我不想乘出租车
I don't want to go in a cab.
我们步行好吗
Shall we walk?
我想搭地铁
I want to go on the Underground.
要我带他回家吗
Shall I take him home?
走吧
Come.
我真正想做的是去好好散散步
What I'd really like is to go for a very long walk.
你愿意和我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
当然
Of course.
我们正沿着河走
You know, we're following the course of the river.
河流就在我们脚下
It's right beneath our feet.
鳗鱼过去经常从马尾藻海逆流而上
The eels used to swim upstream all the way from Sargasso Sea.
它们会来这里交♥配♥繁殖
They'd come here to breed.
它们现在看到的不再是泥土和芦苇 而是钢铁和混凝土
Now instead of mud and reeds, all they find is iron and concrete.
钢铁和混凝土也挺好的
Nothing wrong with iron and concrete.
怎么啦
What?
加勒特医生 我酷爱自然史
Natural history is my passion, Dr. Garrett.
仔细听 可以听到河流声
Listen. You can hear the river.
我丈夫总是给我买♥♥珠宝首饰
My husband was always buying me jewelry.
如果你让我做手术就好了
I wish you'd let me operate.
剖开活人的身体是什么感觉
How does it feel to cut into a living body?
不 我只是好奇 仅此而已
No, I'm curious. That's all.
很刺♥激♥
It's exciting.
很吓人
Terrifying.
每一次手术都怀着放手一试的信念
Every operation, a leap of faith.
斯伯恩太太 这像走钢丝般危险
It's a high-wire act, Mrs. Seaborne.
听起来很有趣 我很想了解更多
It sounds fascinating. I'd love to learn more about it.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
怪怪的
Odd.
都是迈克尔的朋友…
All of Michael's friends…
我和加勒特医生出去散步了
I went for a walk with Dr. Garrett.
我们聊了很久
We talked and talked.
有什么不妥吗
Was that wrong?
没有
No.
柯拉 你现在自♥由♥了 可以去结交新朋友 探索世界
You're free now, Cora, to make new friends, explore.
我们被关得太久了
We've been shut away for too long.
我给你留了这个 我想你可能会感兴趣
I saved you this. Thought you might be interested.
我去看看弗兰基
I'll check on Frankie.
(在埃塞克斯发现海龙)
(在埃塞克斯发现)
(可怕的蛇)
格雷西
Gracie!
格雷西
Gracie!
格雷西
Gracie!
你对我的工作如此感兴趣
…you showed such keen interest in my work
不知你是否想观看我在医学院做手术
that I wonder if you'd like to watch me operate at the medical school?
(三氯甲烷)
这病人被马踩伤了
The patient was trampled by a horse.
-女士 -借过一下
- Madam. - Excuse us.
-将会有很多血 -…并伴有胫骨
- There'll be a lot of blood. -…with a compound fracture
复合型骨折
of the tibia.
-卢克加勒特将是这场手术的主刀医生 -是的
- Luke Garrett will be operating. - Yeah!
安静…
Silence! Silence!
卢克加勒特将负责主刀 由乔治斯宾塞从旁协助
Luke Garrett will be operating, assisted by George Spencer.
是的
Yeah!
我的偶像
That's my boy.
开始吧
Come on now.
天啊
Oh, God.
-我宁愿在街上流血而死 -手术刀
- I'd rather bleed to death in the street. - Scalpel.
我看不见
I can't see.
我们到了 我的房♥间在楼上
Here we are. My rooms are upstairs.
我想你以前从没来过河的南边吧
I expect you've never been south of the river before?
加勒特医生 我很高兴来到这里
I'm very happy to be here, Dr. Garrett.
(基恩的外科手术)
斯宾塞医生 你一直都是手术助手
Do you always assist, Dr. Spencer?
我当然也做手术
Well, of course I do operate.
像是脚趾甲内生或膀胱结石的手术
An ingrown toenail or bladder stone.
我的结石切开手术做得非常好
I do a perfectly good lithotomy.
但斯伯恩太太 加勒特先生是外科手术创新者
But Mr. Garrett is at the cutting edge, Mrs. Seaborne.
请叫我柯拉
Please, call me Cora.
叫我卢克
Luke.
卢克 那你下个创新手术会是哪方面呢
So what edge do you hope to cut into next, Luke?
心脏
The heart.
如何
How?
主要的挑战是如何让病人不断气
Well, the main challenge is keeping the patient alive
在我剖开其胸腔后
once I open the chest cavity.
只需要合适的病人
Just need the right patient.
你是个禽兽
You're an animal.
不知为什么 医院董事会赞同你的观点
The hospital board agree with you. No idea why.
我们都会对新想法持怀疑态度
We can all be skeptical about new ideas.
-不 我完全推崇进步 -玛莎是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者
- Oh, no. I'm all for progress. - Martha's a socialist.
一个是社♥会♥主♥义♥者 一个是自然主义者
A socialist and a naturalist?
-这又怎样 -没怎样 是令人愉快的事
- And what of it? - Nothing. It's delightful.
令人愉快的事
It's delightful?
你的心脏手术令人愉快吗
Is your heart surgery delightful?
更像是一种职业
More of a vocation.
如果我们被这行业接纳 这也可能是我们的职业
Well, if we were welcomed into the professions, we might have vocations too.
也许我们也不被接纳
Well, perhaps we were not welcomed either.
我们必须都去追随自己的激♥情♥
We must all follow our passions.
我完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
(这些异常形态可称为活化石)
(蛇颈龙)
(埃塞克斯)
怎么啦
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
你说她去了莫尔登
You said she went off to Maldon.
那她会在莫尔登
So she'll be in Maldon?
除非你有事瞒着我
美剧 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表