英国
1547年一月
抬起来
Take it.
亨利八世国王死了
他离开了
留下一个动荡的国家
那我们去接孩子吧。
Let's go get the children, then.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
他离开了
留下一个没有孩子的王后
和三个子女
都来自不同的母亲
打开城门!
Open the gates!
玛丽公主是天主教♥徒♥
爱德华王子是新教♥徒♥
走吧,爱德华。
Come on, Edward.
-我们要去哪里,舅舅?——这边
- Where are we going, Uncle? - This way.
伊丽莎白。
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白。
Elizabeth.
你现在就得过来。
You have to come now.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
我不知道。
I don't know.
弟弟
Brother.
把门锁上
Bar the door.
你为什么把我们都叫来?
Why did you bring us all here?
你想对我们做什么?
What do you mean to do to us?
是吗?
Is this it?
国王已经死了。
The king is dead.
国王万岁。
Long live the king.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这边。——我知道。
This way. - I know.
伊丽莎白公主。
Princess Elizabeth.
小姐
My lady.
-萨默塞特公爵-伊丽莎白,拜托
- Lord Somerset, - Elizabeth, please.
爱德华。
Edward.
请原谅,公主。
Forgive me, Princess.
国王很早就得出发了
The king has an early start.
你现在得告别了!
There. You've said your goodbyes now.
你们两个要去哪里?
Where are you two going?
殿下应该穿好衣服。
Your Grace should get dressed.
你要去哪儿,爱德华?
Where are you going, Edward?
和他舅舅,殿下。你看到了
With his uncle, Your Grace. You can see this.
国王不能自己说吗?
Can a king not speak for himself?
陛下,你姐姐希望
Your Majesty, your sister wishes for you
你自己和她说
to speak for yourself.
我不知道我要去哪里。
I don't know where I'm going.
所以我才替他说话。
Exactly why I was speaking for him.
请原谅,殿下。
Excuse us, Your Grace.
国王先得考虑社稷
The king must take priority.
殿下一定很冷
Your Grace must be very cold.
你先回去吧
You should go inside.
等待指令,要有信心
Wait for instructions, and have faith.
先生,等什么?
In what, sir?
出发!
- Come!
车轮已经在转动,
Already the wheels are turning,
甚至没有时间去悲伤
and no one even takes breath to grieve.
我们失去了亲人
We grieve.
他的臣民哀悼他们的国王
His subjects for their king.
他的孩子哀悼他们的父亲。
His children for their father.
王后,她也会很伤心
The queen, she will be grieving.
他和谁?
Who's he with?
除了凯瑟琳帕尔还有谁
Catherine fucking Parr.
喝的拿来。
Drink.
是老国王让你这样的吗?
So did the old king make you come like that?
嗯?
Hmm?
他已经弄得够多了。
He'd had enough practice.
是不是一定要靠他的仆人才能撑起来?
Did his servants have to prop him up for you?
我一直梦想着这一天。
I have dreamt of this day.
为什么要谈论他来破坏气氛?
Why spoil it with talk of him?
嗯?
Hmm?
他们不会让我们结婚吧?
They won't make us wait to marry, will they?
我不能再等你了,托马斯。
I can't wait for you again, Thomas.
没有理由。
There'd be no reason.
所有人都知道我不能怀孕
Everyone would know there's no way I could be pregnant.
大家都看到了他的情况
Everyone saw the state of him.
仆人们可以作证。
The servants could bear witness.
告诉全世界,国王不能操自己的妻子?
Tell the world the king couldn't fuck his own wife?
理智点吧,亲爱的。
Do be sensible, my love.
如果你回法国,我就死定了
And I'll be damned if you go back to France
或者更糟,去苏格兰
or, worse, up to Scotland.
已经耗费了足够多的血汗钱了
Enough blood and money has been spent.
我会告诉爱德华。
I'll tell Edward.
什么都别告诉爱德华。他是新国王。
Mm, don't tell Edward anything. He's the new king.
我们不能让他觉得受人摆布。
We mustn't make him feel pushed around.
他还是一个孩子,
He is a child,
我是他唯一公认的母亲
and I am the only mother he has ever known.
除了我,还有谁愿意跟他说话或者替他说话?
Who else would speak to him or for him but me?
还有你,你是他最喜欢的舅舅。
And you, you're his favorite uncle.
这并不难。你已经见过我哥哥了。
It's not difficult. You've met my brother.
我们已经叫来了伊丽莎白和爱德华
We've sent for Elizabeth and Edward,
我们已经有了一个良好的开端。
so we're ahead of them all for now.
-嗯-我们需要时刻了解
- Mm. - We need to keep it that way.
达德利勋爵在哪里。你哥哥在哪里。
Where the Lord Dudley is. Where your brother is.
睡着了……从这里往下走三个房♥间。
Asleep... three rooms down from here.
——我,嗯……
- I, um...
你是说你哥哥,托马斯爵士?
Do you mean your brother, Sir Thomas?
萨默塞特公爵?
The Lord Somerset?
听着,有什么不足人道的?
- Listen in, why don't you?
好吧。
Yeah.
拉把椅子过来。拿些葡萄酒。
Pull up a chair. Have some wine.
听听你脱裤子放什么臭屁
Take your trousers off.
你哥哥夜里就走了
Your brother left in the night, sir,
去见新国王。
to go to the new king.
哦,我♥操♥。
Oh, for fuck's sake.
别让他们看到你这么做。
Don't let them see you doing that.
你不再是爱德华了。你不再是个男孩了。
You're not Edward anymore. You're not a boy anymore.
你是英格兰的国王。
You're the king of England.
你觉得你父亲会哭吗?
Do you think your father cried?
不会的
No, sir.
不会的,他不会。
No, sir, he did not.
我们要去议会
We're to meet with the council.
你父亲的遗嘱指定我们16个人帮你统治国家
Your father's will assigned 16 of us to rule for you.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
明..白。——是的。
- Y-yes. - Yes.
现在,16个人代表了很多声音。
Now, 16 is many voices.
议会可以说是山头林立
The court can be a forest of opinion.
没有清晰的认识
No clear path through it.
就连你父亲也可能迷路
Even your father could get lost.
你看到他们在他快要死的时候
You saw how they swarmed around him,
是如何围着他的
even as he was dying.
现在他走了。
Now he's gone.
世界就出现了一个大洞。
A great hole has opened up in the world.
男人们会争先恐后地填补这个空缺,
Men are going to be scrambling to fill it,
但是你让得越多
but the more you let in,
你就越暴露自己
the more you leave yourself exposed.
你需要一个声音。
You need one voice.
你在听吗,爱德华?
Are you listening, Edward?
——是的。——是吗?
- Yes. - Yes?
一个声音。
One voice.
所以请允许我发出这样的声音。
So permit me to be that voice.
你的声音。
Your voice.
王的声音。
The king's voice.
“一位和蔼可亲的女士。”
"A most gracious lady,"
你第一次见到她时对我说的。
you said to me when you first met her.
她带你去她家。
She takes you into her home.
凯瑟琳王后
美剧 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表