怎么
What?
不好笑吗
Was the joke that bad?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
什么
What?
我没听见 你得大声点
I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up.
不在今天
Not today...
不在明天
...not tomorrow...
但我要杀了你
...but I'm gonna kill you.
天啊
Jesus.
西蒙
Simon...
他有什么 一把刀吗
what did he have, a knife?
他有一把短斧
Uh, he had a hatchet.
一把短斧
A hatchet?
他有一把斧子
He had an ax.
西蒙是我的得力手下
Simon's my right-hand man.
有得力手下是很重要的
Having one of those is important.
没了他们 你会剩下什么
I mean, what do you have left without them?
许多工作
A whole lot of work.
你有得力手下吗
Do you have one?
也许是这里还活着的一个人
Maybe one of these fine people still breathing?
还是我...
Or did I...
好吧
Sure.
好
Yeah.
把他的斧子给我
Give me his ax.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
也许瑞克会跟我一起回来
Maybe Rick will be with me.
如果没有
And if not, well,
我们可以将他们扒皮抽骨 对吧
we can just turn these people inside out, won't we?
我是说 剩下的人
I mean... the ones that are left.
我们去兜兜风
Let's go for a ride.
真是垃圾
What a piece of shit.
"我要杀了你"
"I'm gonna kill you."
你开玩笑吗
Are you kiddin' me?
你看见刚发生的事了吗 我做的事
Did you see what just happened, what I just did?
你就
You just...
你最好的机会是
Your best chance...
站起来 拿起那把斧子
is to stand up, grab that ax,
砍穿我的后脑勺
and drive it through the back of my head.
看看你怎么做
See how you do.
继续装硬汉
Keep actin' tough.
来吧
Go ahead.
拿起斧子
Grab the damn ax.
放下
Drop it.
别让我再起身
Don't make me get up again.
瞧瞧
Well, look at that.
快破晓了
Dawn is breakin'.
又是全新的一天 瑞克
It's a brand-new day, Rick.
我想要你想想可能发生的事
I want you to think about what could have happened...
想想发生的事
...think about what happened,
想想还可能发生的事
and think about what can still happen.
砰
Boom!
那让你想到你认识的人了吗
That remind you of anybody you know?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你是我的
You are mine.
那里的人 他们是我的
The people back there -- they are mine.
这
This...
这也是我的
This is mine.
瑞克
Hey, Rick...
去捡我的斧子
go get my ax.
我们做朋友
Let's be friends.
去捡我的斧子
Get my ax.
我猜你们一定都以为你们会一起变老
Bet you thought you were all gonna grow old together,
周日晚上围坐在桌边一起吃饭
sittin' around the table at Sunday dinner
从此幸福地生活在一起
and the happily ever after.
不
No.
不是那么回事 瑞克
Doesn't work like that, Rick.
不再是了
Not anymore.
想想发生的事
Think about what happened.
我只是无法决定
I simply cannot decide.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
点
Eenie...
兵
meenie...
点
miney...
将
mo...
骑
catch...
虎
a tiger...
打
by...
仗
his toe.
点到
If...
哪里
he hollers...
哪里就上
let him go.
头
My mother...
破
told me...
血
to pick...
流
the very...
死
best one...
在
and you...
场
are...
上
it.
有人敢动或说话
Anybody moves, anybody says anything,
就把那孩子的另一只眼挖出来喂他父亲吃
cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father,
然后我们再开始
and then we'll start.
你可以呼吸 你可以眨眼
You can breathe. You can blink.
你可以哭泣
You can cry.
见鬼 你们每个人都会那样的
Hell, you're all gonna be doing that.
看看
Look at that!
真有种
Taking it like a champ!
给
Suck...
我
my...
滚蛋
nuts.
你们听见了吗
Did you hear that?
他让我滚蛋
He said, "suck my nuts."
老天啊
Oh, my goodness!
看看啊
Look at this!
大伙儿们 瞧瞧我肮脏的坏女孩
You guys, look at my dirty girl!
小甜心...
Sweetheart...
好好看看
Lay your eyes on this.
该死的
Oh, damn.
你俩...
Were you --
你俩是一对吗
Were you together?
真惨
That sucks.
假如你俩真是一对 你就应该知道
But if you were, you should know
这一切都是有原因的
there was a reason for all this.
红毛 该死的 他过去是 现在是
Red -- and hell, he was, is,
将来也永远会是红的了
and will ever be red.
他为你们团队里的一人 或六人
He just took one or six
甚至是七人挡了一劫
or seven for the team!
所以 仔细 看看
So take...a damn look.
仔细看看
Take a damn look!
达里尔
Daryl!
不
No!
不成
Oh, no.
那种行为
That?
老天爷
Oh, my!
那种行为
That...
绝对不可取
is a no-no.
这整件事
The whole thing --
绝对不允许出现任何类似的行为
not one bit of that shit flies here.
你想要我动手吗
Do you want me to do it?
就地正♥法♥
Right here.