瑞克
Rick?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds insane,
但这就是个疯狂的世界
but this is an insane world.
我们必须先下手为强
We have to come for them before they come for us.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
明天一切从这里开始
This is where it all starts tomorrow.
托宾上卡车
Tobin gets in the truck,
打开出口 我们就出发
opens the exit and we're off.
他下车 在红气球处追上他的小队
He hops out, catches up with his team at red
待在路的西侧
staying on the west side of the road.
达里尔骑车
Daryl gets on his bike--
你看见了吗
You see that?
缺口开了 现在就得行动
It's open! We got to do this now!
现在就行动
We're doing this now!
托宾的小队 快出发
Tobin's group, get moving, go!
不 瑞克 我们没准备好
No, Rick, we're not ready.
萨沙 亚伯拉罕
Sasha! Abraham!
说得对 我们直接开干
Damn straight, we'll do it live.
你们在红气球处跟达里尔会合
You meet Daryl at red.
让他带它们通过障碍
Let him take them through the gauntlet.
-好 我们在红气球处会合 -快
- Yeah, we meet at red. - Go!
-瑞克 我去拖拉机店 -好 还有谁
- Rick, I'll hit the tractor place. - Okay, who else?
我们得干掉它们 不然它们会让尸群转向
We got to take them out or they'll distract the horde.
-我在 让我帮忙 -不行
- I'm here, let me help. - No.
-我在 -你必须全听我的
- I'm here! - Do everything I say.
-我会的 -瑞克 这本该是演习
- I will. - Rick, this was supposed to be a dry run.
-达里尔 准备好 -它们来了
- Daryl, get ready. - They're coming.
瑞克 我们还没说完整个计划
Rick, we haven't even gone through the whole plan.
你想回去就回去 我们要结束这一切
You want to go back, go back. We're finishing this.
托宾 听我号♥令开车
Tobin, you hit it on my signal.
它们要往家那边去 我们别无选择
They're heading for home. We don't have a choice.
准备放照明弹
Get ready to hit the flares.
放
Now!
托宾 开车
Tobin, hit the truck!
你错了
You were wrong.
或搜索公众号♥: ustvboom
了解最新影视字幕发布信息
罗恩
Ron.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
Of course.
好
Okay.
格伦
Glenn.
格伦 出什么事了 你没事吧
Glenn, what happened? Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
你们看起来真糟
You guys look like shit.
她没事 她没事
She's fine. She's fine. She's okay.
塔拉
Tara?
我没事
I'm okay.
你去看看他们
You just check on them.
-我没事 -出什么事了
- I'm okay. - What happened?
我们出去了
We were out there.
行尸... 我们没事
The walkers and-- we're all right.
子弹反弹 打伤我了
Got winged by a ricochet.
没事
It's all right.
天啊
Holy shit.
谢天谢地
Thank god...
你的发型没事
nothing happened to your hair.
好吧 尤金吓到我了
Okay, Eugene's freaking me out.
谁去叫诺亚来保护我
Somebody want to send Noah in here to protect me?
来华盛顿吧
新世界需要瑞克·格兰姆斯
---亚伯拉罕
你说得对
You were right.
一切还没结束
It wasn't over.
我们明天多聊聊
We should talk more tomorrow.
听着
Listen...
我不再冒险了
I don't take chances anymore.
你的确不该
And you shouldn't.
你们都有自己的任务
You all have your assignments.
你们知道在哪里会合
You know where to rendezvous.
达里尔引它们出去
Daryl leads them out.
萨沙和亚伯拉罕在山脚跟他会合
Sasha and Abraham join him at the bottom of the hill.
格伦 你干掉
Glenn, you hit us
拖拉机店的行尸后来找我们
when you take care of the walkers at the tractor place.
那件事必须提前做完
That's the one thing we gotta get ahead of.
大家都要冷静当心
Everybody keep your heads.
跟上
Just keep up.
他没意见吧
So, is he okay with it?
基本就是他的主意
It was pretty much his idea.
他懂的
He gets it.
那里有床和浴室
It's got a bed and a bath,
但还是个牢笼
but it's still a cage, you know?
他懂的
He gets it.
他跟我说了之前在卡车那边的事
He told me what happened out there with the trucks.
他跟你说了他遇到的那些人了吗
He tell you about those guys he met?
脑门上有W的人
The Ws.
和我们看见的那个行尸一样 说了
Like that walker we saw, yeah.
我们需要更多的哨点
We need more watch points.
然后我会去和迪安娜说
And I'm gonna tell Deanna
我们不需要再去外面找幸存者了
we don't need to go looking for people anymore.
你有异议吗
You feel different about it?
我有
Yeah, I do.
外面的那些人
Well, people out there,
他们得照顾自己了
they got to take care of themselves,
就像我们一样
just like us.
我去放他出来
I'm gonna get him out.
我们不用把他关太久
Shouldn't leave him in there any longer than we have to.
你还好吧
You good?
嗯
Yeah.
我在努力
I'm trying.
听着 假如你还打算
Listen, if you're still looking
憋着一口气狂野一把...
to go buck wild with the breath impaired...
你已经问了问题 我也已经回答了
You already asked the question and I already answered it.
假如你这么担心
If you were so worried,
你♥他♥妈♥为什么还上我的车
why the hell did you get into the car with me?
听着 做这种大事...
Listen, doing something as big as this...
那才叫活着
That's living.
到了
There it is.
我们到了山脚的红气球处了
We're at red at the bottom of the hill.
好了 大队伍来了
All right, here comes the parade.
你从哪儿学来的
Where'd you learn that?
一个朋友那里
A friend.
之前还是之后
Before or after?
我提问 你回答
I ask, you answer.
这是基本的礼貌 是不是
It's common courtesy, right?
是之后
It was after.
所有事情之后
After everything.
听着 我对此很抱歉 很抱歉这么做
Look, I'm sorry for this, for having to do this.
没关系的
It's all right.
在我看来
The way I look at it,
有时没有出路反而更安全
sometimes you're safer when there's no way out.
可以重新认识对方
Got to get to know each other again.
第一次...重新认识
For the first time... again.
嘿 是我们
Hey, it's us.
我们回来了 快放我们进去
We're back. You gonna let us in or what?
严格来说 我未获得授权
I'm technically not authorized,
所以我不会开门的
so I will not be doing so.
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -你先说
- Who the hell are you? - You first.
我是希斯
I'm Heath.
我住在这儿 我的小队前几周出外勤了
I live here. My team's been on a run the last couple weeks.
我是尤金
I'm Eugene.
亚伦带着我和我的队伍
Aaron brought myself and my group here
在你们出去时入住进来的