过去
我们不该树立标牌的
We should never have put up the signs.
我们以为会发生什么事啊
What the hell did we think was gonna happen?
是我们把他们引来的
We brought them here.
我们在努力做好事
We were trying to do something good.
我们试图保持人性
We were being human beings.
我们现在是什么 葛瑞
What are we now, Gareth?
如今
他们不像坏人 但我准备走了
They seemed nice enough, but I was ready to go.
虽然我们刚到这里 但是该死
We just got here, but, damn,
我们必须走了
it was time to go.
我跟他们说起华盛顿时
When I told them about DC,
他们的老大使了个眼色
a wink and a nod from the head asshole in charge,
他们拔出了枪 然后我们
they pulled their guns and it was right back
跟往常一样倒了霉
to our regularly scheduled shitstorm.
他们把你关进来之前 你没看见泰尔西吗
Before they put you in here, you didn't see Tyreese?
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Good.
一辆画着白十字的黑♥车♥
Black car with a white cross painted on it.
我努力跟着它 我尽力了
I tried to follow it. I tried.
她还活着吗
But she's alive?
是的
She's alive.
闭嘴
Shut up!
有四个混♥蛋♥往我们这边走来
All right, got four of them pricks coming our way.
你们都知道该怎么做
Y'all know what to do.
先攻眼
Go for their eyes first.
再插喉
Then their throats.
背靠在车厢两侧
Put your backs to the walls on either side of the car now.
快跑
Move!
等等
Okay, hold up.
好了
All right.
各位 你们射出了多少发子弹
Hey, guys. What were your shot counts?
38发
38.
你的呢
Your shot count?
该死 抱歉
Crap, man, I'm sorry.
这是我第一次围捕
It was my first roundup.
这里完事后 回到岗哨点
After you're done here, go back to your point
数一数弹壳
and count the shells.
凯利明天才会捡弹壳
Kaylee won't be gathering them until tomorrow.
我要跟你说话
Hey, let me talk to you.
-A区四个 D区四个吗 -对
- Four from A, four from D? - Yeah.
让我跟你谈谈
Hey, let me talk to you for a minute.
让我跟你谈谈
Let me talk to you for a minute.
-让我跟你谈谈 -什么
- Let me talk to you for a minute. - What?
别这样 我们能解决这事
Don't do this. We can fix this.
-你没法解决 -你不必这样做
- No, you can't. - You don't have to do this.
我们说过了 有办法扭转一切
We told you there's a way out of all this.
你只用搏一搏
You just have to take a chance.
我们有个伙伴知道如何阻止灾变
We have a man who knows how to stop it.
他有解决方法 我们得送他去华盛顿
He has a cure. We just have to get him to Washington.
你没必要这样做 老兄
You don't have to do this, man.
我们可以让世界回到原样
We can put the world back to how it was.
回不去了 鲍勃
Can't go back, Bob.
可以的 你不必这样做
We can! You don't have to do this!
我们看见你拿着包进了树林
We saw you go into the woods with a bag
然后空手出来
and come out without it.
我调回了探子 所以还没去找
Had to pull my spotters back before we could go look for it.
包里有什么
What was in it?
你把它藏起来了 对吗
You hid it, right?
以防不测
In case things went bad?
聪明
Smart.
不过我们会找到的
Still, we'll find it.
但是现在出去太危险了
But it's too dangerous to go out there right now.
里面有什么
What was in it?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
那是个大包
And it was a big bag.
你真想让我这么做吗
You really gonna let me do this?
让我带你去
Well, let me take you out there.
你自己看
I'll show you.
那不可能 但这事有可能发生
Not gonna happen. This might.
里面有枪
There's guns in it.
AK47
AK-47.
点44马格南
.44 Magnum.
自动武器 夜视镜
Automatic weapons. Nightscope.
有一把复合弓
There's a compound bow
还有一把红柄砍刀
and a machete with a red handle.
我会用那把刀杀了你
That's what I'm gonna use to kill you.
谢谢
Thanks.
两小时内把他们弄到烘干机上
You have two hours to get them on the driers.
我要去扮红脸了
I'm gonna go back to public face.
现在可以大开杀戒
Now's the time we can get messy,
但必须在日落之前收拾干净
but we need to dial it all in by sundown.
-明白 -遵命
- Got it. - Yes, sir.
查克
Hey, Chuck?
我们快到了
We're close.
我会把你们俩都送到那里
I'm gonna get you both there.
确保你们的安全
Make sure you're safe.
但我不会留下
But I'm not gonna stay.
我不能 现在还不能
I can't. Not yet.
你必须快点适应
You're going to have to be able to.
还有
More.
那个枪声
That gunfire,
可能是从终点站传来的
it could have been from Terminus.
有人在攻击他们
Someone was attacking them.
或者他们在攻击别人
Or they were attacking someone.
我们要去弄清楚吗
Do we even want to find out?
是的
Yeah.
还有一条往东的铁道 会带我们去那里
There's another track due east. It'll get us there.
我们必须小心
We'll be real careful.
我们要弄清楚
We're gonna get answers.
十分钟倒数
10-minute count.
你搞砸了就得靠自己了 马丁
You screw up, you're on your own, Martin.
不用你说 我的屁♥股♥我自己擦
You don't have to tell me. I wipe my own ass.
亚历克斯真笨
Alex didn't get it.
看吧 我就知道刀女不是什么好鸟
See, I knew the chick with the sword was bad news.
那婊♥子♥不拿武器都像个武器
Bitch looked like a weapon with a weapon.
他总是不让人省心
He was always a sloppy-ass mother.
对 我让艾伯特给那小孩放完血后
Yeah, I told Albert I want the kid's hat
把他的帽子给我
after they bleed him out.
别碰开关 丢在地上
Keep your finger off the button and drop it.
在扮红脸前他们只宰八个人
They're only doing eight before public face.
听着 别这样
Listen, y'all don't have to do this.
你们想要什么都成 我们那里欢迎所有人
Whatever you want, we got a place where everyone's welcome.
-闭嘴 -好吧
- Shut up, man. - Okay.
你说的刀女和戴帽子的小孩正是我们的朋友
We're friends of the chick with the sword and the kid in the hat.
他们攻击了我们 我们只是把他们囚禁了
They attacked us. We're just holding them.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你们还囚禁了谁 你知道名字吗
Who else do you have? Do you know their names?
我们只抓了男孩和武士 就他俩
We just have the boy and the samurai, that's it.
我们不过是正当防卫
We were just protecting ourselves.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我们派了很多人出来
There's a bunch of us out there
兵分六路
in six different directions.
刚才基地交火激烈
There was a lot of gunfire back home.
我们必须同时点燃烟花
We need to set off our charges all at the same time
来引开行尸 这对你们也有好处
to confuse the dead ones away. That's good for you, too.
并不是
No, it isn't.
一群行尸正向终点站移♥动♥
There's a herd heading toward Terminus right now.
我们可不想引开他们
We don't want to confuse them away.
我们需要他们的帮助
We're gonna need their help.
那里是个堡垒
It's a compound.
他们会发现你们的
They'll see you coming.