你没叫醒我
You didn't wake me up.
因为我知道你整晚没睡
'Cause I knew you were up all night
一直在用手电筒看漫画
reading comics with a flashlight.
维奥莉特怎么了
What's up with Violet?
卡尔 我告诉过你别给它们取名字
Carl, I told you not to name them.
它们不再是小猪了 而是食物
They're not piglets anymore. They're food.
我只是觉得 直到...
I just thought, you know, until...
好吧
Okay.
我不知道她怎么了
I don't know what's going on with her.
可能生病了 也可能没事
Could be sick, could be nothing.
早日康复 维奥莉特
Feel better, Violet.
走 我们去忙吧
Come on, let's get to it.
早上好 达里尔
Morning, Daryl.
好啊 S医生
What's up, Dr. S?
-早上好 达里尔 -早上好 达里尔
- Morning, Daryl. - Morning, Daryl.
好啊 达里尔
Hey, Daryl!
闻起来挺香的
Smells good.
记住啊 是我先喜欢你的
Just so you know, I liked you first.
打住
Stop.
瑞克也带了很多人回来
You know, Rick brought in a lot of them, too.
最近没有
Not recently.
庇护陌生人
Give the stranger sanctuary,
给他们吃的
keeping people fed,
你得学会宽容的生活
you're gonna have to learn to live with the love.
是啊
Right.
我带你去看样东西
I need you to see something.
帕特里克 你能来接手吗
Patrick, you want to take over?
好 女士
Yes, ma'am.
迪克森先生
Mr. Dixon,
我只想感谢你昨天带回了那头鹿
I just wanted to thank you for bringing that deer back yesterday.
我们真是大饱口福 先生
It was a real treat, sir.
如果能和你握手 我将倍感荣幸
And I'd be honored to shake your hand.
今天
About today,
不知道我们这边能否分出人进城
I don't know if we're gonna be able to spare a lot of people for the run.
那个地方已经清空了 我们会继续推进
That place is good to go. We're gonna move on it.
是啊
Yeah.
问题是 一夜之间行尸暴增
The thing is, we had a pretty big buildup overnight.
三号♥塔那边更多
Dozens more towards tower three.
情况和上个月一样糟
It's getting as bad as last month.
它们不再分散了
They don't spread out anymore.
人越多 就会吸引越多的行尸
With more of us sitting here, we're drawing more of them out.
很多行尸
You get enough of those
趴在围栏边 然后越聚越多
damn fence-clingers, they start to herd up.
又来推围墙了
Pushing against the fences again.
还撑得住 但得尽快行动 不然坚持不久
It's manageable, but unless we get ahead of it, not for long.
要辛苦你了 宝贝儿
Sorry, Pookie.
喜欢那样吧
You like that?
我觉得你今天还是别去了
I don't think you should go today.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我们有防爆服
We have the suits.
但你不用去
Yeah, but you don't have to go.
你不应该去
You shouldn't.
你知道一切都会好的 对吧
You know everything's gonna work out, right?
对吧
Right?
对
Right.
对
Right.
但你得留下 行吗
But you're staying, okay?
好吧
Fine.
你好 美女
Hey, beautiful.
你也好
Hey yourself.
-去穿个围裙 -好
- You need an apron. - Yeah.
能和你谈谈吗
Listen, can we talk?
我打算今天跟他们出去
I was thinking of going on the run today.
行啊
Okay.
我不喜欢隔着围栏爆它们的头
I don't like killing them on the fence.
讨厌的很
I hate it.
而在外面 它们向着你走过来
I mean, when they're coming at you out there,
那是不同的
it's different.
你想都不用想
You don't even think about it.
当它们层层趴在围栏上时
When they're stacked up against the chain-link,
面对面 我...
you're just face-to-face. I...
我只是想做点别的来帮忙
I just wanted to do something different to help out.
可你总是自告奋勇来做这事
You always volunteered to do it.
那是因为你总是在做
That's because you were always doing it.
我想多点机会了解你
Just thought I could get to know you.
你做到了
You did.
在外面小心点
You be careful out there.
我正想找你
I was just gonna come find you.
找我什么事
What's up?
委员会把大家从煤炭小队撤回来
Well, the council pulled back everyone on the coal crew
准备组织外出
from going on the run.
他们现在缺人手
They're shorthanded right now.
我觉得应该加入他们
I figured I'd step up to help, go with 'em.
只是想在走之前见你一面
Just, you know, wanted to make sure that I saw you before.
好吧
Okay.
我只是... 你知道的
I just-- 'cause, you know,
出去很危险
it's dangerous going out there.
我知道
I know.
好吧 那不跟我道别吗
Okay, are you gonna say good-bye?
才不呢
Nope.
整的跟言情小说似的
It's like a damn romance novel.
我想跟你们一起去
I'd like to start pulling my weight around here.
鲍勃 这才过了一周
Bob, it's only been a week.
这一周我能吃上饭
That's a week worth of meals,
有个安身之处
a roof over my head.
让我也发光发热好继续待在这里
Let me earn my keep.
-达里尔找到你时 你孤身一人 -是的
- You were out on your own when Daryl found you. - That's right.
我想知道 你会团队作战吗
I just want to make sure you know how to play on a team.
如果很困难 我们也不会去
We ain't gonna do it unless it's easy.
他可是军医
You know he was a medic in the Army.
你还真是难搞定 你知道吗
You a hell of a tough sell. You know that?
好吧
Okay.
这些叶子都会长在背阳处
These leaves are gonna be in the shade,
因此长不出什么好果子
so we won't get any good fruit from it.
所以我们就把它从这里掐断
So we just pinch it off here.
根茎断了 但它们还能生长
Things break, but they can still grow.
这些小枝 它们会扎根
These little bristles, they'll take root
然后我们就会有棵全新的植物了
and we'll have a whole new plant.
走吧
Let's go.
见到你我们真开心
We're glad to see you.
见到你们我也很开心
Glad to see you, too.
有人中头彩了
Somebody hit the jackpot.
不可能吧
No way.
太棒了 谢谢
Awesome! Thank you.
你看完了轮我看
I get to read 'em when you're done.
我还找到了这个
And I found this.
你脸上一片狼藉
Your face is losing the war.
你要待一段时间吗
You gonna stay a little while?
就待一会儿
Just a little while.
看看谁回来了
Well, look who's back.
我没找到他
Didn't find him.
真高兴看到你安全归来
Glad to see you in one piece.
我寻思着要在梅肯附近找找
I'm thinking of looking over near Macon.
这值得一试
It's worth a shot.
七十里路满是行尸
70 miles of walkers.
你有可能碰上几个不太友好的
You might run into a few unneighborly types.
不是吗
Is it?
我去看看基地
I'm gonna go check out the Big Spot.
我之前说过的那个 就去看看
The one I was talking about, just seeing.