休整15分钟 你放哨
15, you're on point.
我们没地方可去了
We got no place left to go.
如果这两个僵尸群相遇 我们就完蛋了
When this herd meets up with this one, we'll be cut off.
绝对去不了南边
We'll never make it south.
怎么办 那群大概有150只吧
What would you say? That was about 150 head?
那还是上周 现在可能已经翻倍了
That was last week. It could be twice that by now.
这条河能拖延它们
This river could have delayed them.
如果动作快
If we move fast,
我们也许能从这穿过去
we might have a shot to tear right through there.
但如果那两群合并了
Yeah, but if this group joins with that one,
他们就可能从这条路蜂拥而来
They could spill out this way.
就是说我们被挡住去路了
So we're blocked.
现在只能再回27号♥公路
Only thing to do is double back at 27
从那儿去格林维尔
and swing towards Greenville.
我们去过那儿了
Yeah, we picked through that already.
好像整个冬天我们都在不停绕圈子
It's like we spent the winter going in circles.
我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
从纽南向西走
At Newnan we'll push west.
那里还没去过
Haven't been through there yet.
我们不能一直四处奔波
We can't keep going house to house.
必须找到个能安全过几周的地方
Need to find someplace to hole up for a few weeks.
好吧 出发前我们能
All right. Is it cool if we get to the creek
先去趟河边吗 不会很久
before we head out? Won't take long.
得去装水 一会煮沸
We got to fill up on water. We can boil it later.
去吧
Knock yourself out.
她不能再这么奔波找住处了
She can't take much more of this moving about.
能怎么办 让她在逃亡路上生产吗
What else can we do? Let her give birth on the run?
怕是没别的选择了
Do you see a way around that?
趁他们洗裤子
Hey, while the others wash their panties,
咱们打猎去
let's go hunt.
一只猫头鹰可满足不了大家
That owl didn't exactly hit the spot.
可惜了这好地方
That's a shame.
-当心背后 -知道
- Watch the backside. - Got it.
快点 快
Hurry. Hurry!
这地方真棒
It's perfect.
要是能关上那门
If we can shut that gate,
以防更多的进来
prevent more from filling the yard,
我们就能解决这些行尸
we can pick off these walkers.
晚上就能拿下这块空地了
We'll take the field by tonight.
该怎么关门呢
So how do we shut the gate?
我去 你们掩护我
I'll do it. You guys cover me.
不行 这简直是自杀
No. It's a suicide run.
我速度最快
I'm the fastest.
不 你 玛姬和贝丝去那边尽量引它们注意
No, you, Maggie, and Beth draw as many as you can over there.
从栅栏后捅它们
Pop 'em through the fence.
达里尔 去那边的塔
Daryl, go back to the other tower.
卡萝尔 你枪法越来越好了
Carol, you've become a pretty good shot.
小心瞄准 别浪费子弹
Take your time. We don't have a lot of ammo to waste.
赫谢尔 你和卡尔上这座塔
Hershel, you and Carl take this tower.
我去关门
I'll run for the gate.
-过来 -有种过来
- Come on! - Hey, come here!
-来啊 -来这啊
- Come on! - Hey, come here!
过来 来啊
Come on! Come on!
过来 来啊
Come on! Come on!
抱歉
Sorry.
这里 看这里
Hey, come on, over here!
快看这边
Hey, hey, hey! Come on, over here!
他成功了
He did it.
放开打吧
Light it up!
太爽了
Fansticing
射得漂亮
Nice shooting.
你还好吗
You okay?
几周来最舒坦的一次
I haven't felt this good in weeks.
太好了
Good.
离开农场后 就没见这么广阔的地方
We haven't had this much space since we left the farm.
就像妈妈亲手做的味道
Mmm. Just like mom used to make.
明天我们把所有尸体聚到一起
Tomorrow we'll put all the bodies together.
让它们远离水源
Want to keep them away from that water.
如果我们在铁栏下挖一条渠
Now, if we can dig a canal under the fence,
就能引来新鲜水源
we'll have plenty of fresh water.
土壤不错
And the soil is good,
我们可以撒下种子
we can plant some seeds.
种一些番茄 黄瓜 黄豆
Grow some tomatoes, cucumbers, soybeans.
他已经检查三圈了
That's his third time around.
如果铁栏有漏洞
If there was any part of it compromised,
他一定会发现
he'd have found it by now.
这是个待产的好地方
This'll be a good place to have the baby.
安全
Safe.
虽然不多 但如果我不给你带点儿
It's not much, but if I don't bring you something,
你压根就不会吃
you won't eat at all.
我猜她肚里的小肖恩食欲也不错吧
I guess little Shane over there has got quite the appetite.
别这么毒舌
Don't be mean.
瑞克比我预期的带我们走了更远
Rick's gotten us a lot farther than I ever thought he would,
这点不可否认
I'll give him that.
肖恩就做不到
Shane could never have done that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是步♥枪♥ 后座力太大
It's that rifle. The kickback.
我不太习惯
I'm just not used to it.
等一下
Hold on.
你还是回去吧
Better get back.
今夜浪漫满屋
It's pretty romantic.
何不亲热一下
Want to screw around?
我先去下面
I'll go down first.
那更好
Even better.
别扯了
Stop.
贝丝 给我唱那首帕迪·雷利的歌♥吧
Bethy, sing Paddy Reilly for me.
自从你妈妈离世后
I haven't heard that, I think,
就再没有听过了
since your mother was alive.
爸爸 求你别让她唱那首
Daddy, not that one, please.
那就唱《离别的酒杯》吧
How about "Parting Glass"?
一首凯尔特民谣
没人想听
No one wants to hear.
我们想
Why not?
好吧
Okay.
我吃过了
I had some.
真动听
Beautiful.
你们最好都睡一觉
Better all turn in.
我来守夜
I'll take watch over there.
明天还有大事要做
Got a big day tomorrow.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道大家都筋疲力尽了
Look, I know we're all exhausted.
今天我们赢得漂亮
This was a great win.
但是我们还得再努力一下
But we've got to push just a little bit more.
大部分行尸都穿着守卫和囚犯的衣服
Most of the walkers are dressed as guards and prisoners.
看起来这个地方很早就沦陷了
Looks like this place fell pretty early.
也就意味着供应品可能会很充足
It could mean the supplies may be intact.
监狱一般会有医务室
They'd have an infirmary,
还有食堂
a commissary.
有军械库吗
An armory?
军械库单独建在监狱外
That would be outside the prison itself,
但也不会太远
but not too far away.
狱长办公室里应该会有军械库的位置信息
Warden's offices would have info on the location.
武器 食物 药品
Weapons, food, medicine.
这个地方可能是个大金矿
This place could be a gold mine.
我们的弹♥药♥太少了
We're dangerously low on ammo.
杀不了几个就会用完
We'd run out before we make a dent.
所以我们要进去
That's why we have to go in there...
近身肉搏
hand to hand.
我们一起经历了那么多事情
After all we've been through,
我们能赢的 我有信心
we can handle it. I know it.
这帮混球死定了