美剧 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
没有你的话 我一开始
Without you, I'd have been killed...
就会被杀
right at the start.
我们就是那样相遇的
That's how we met.
那就是我们相遇的原因
That's why we met.
一切写在星斗间
It was in the stars.
我们相信星星的安排
And we believed in the stars.
你和我
You and I
在那个时候
Out there, back then,
我们来自哪里并不重要
it didn't matter where we came from,
不管是欧洲还是俄♥罗♥斯♥
Europe or Russia.
普利茅斯岩又称为移♥民♥岩 上面刻着“1620”的字样 据传是新移♥民♥涉过浅滩 踏上美洲大♥陆♥的第一块“石头”
从第一次踏上普利茅斯岩起 直到你我之间没有区别
Since Plymouth Rock, to you we were all just the same.
我们都不过都是
We were all just...
英格兰人
The English.
有意思的是 这么多年过去了
It's funny then, that after all these years,
我只剩下一个词
I only have one word left.
一个波尼语的词
A Pawnee word.
你的词
Your word...
我珍爱你
"I cherish you."
在这之间
And in between...
我想杀了一个杀了我孩子的人
I wanted to kill a man for the murder of my child.
你想要回从你那里
You wanted back your land...
被偷走的土地
stolen from you.
但我们想要的东西和我们需要的东西
But the difference between what we want...
之间的区别是
and what we need,
那是我们彼此需要
well, that was something we both...
学会的东西
had yet to learn.
十三年前
我打赌你在扣动扳机之前就知道了
Bet you knew it, even 'fore you squeezed the trigger!
你成功了 兄弟 草
You done it buddy, shit!
你个狗蛋的神枪手
You dead eyed son of a bitch.
俄克拉荷马州的新圈定领地
原印第安领土
你打中他了吗
You got him?
你♥他♥妈♥打中他了
You fuckin' got him!
他是谁
Who is he?
他啊 先生
That there, sir--
那就是奔鹰
That there is Running Hawk.
66年领导了费特曼之战
Led the Fetterman fight, 66.
从殖民者的角度来讲 又称费特曼大屠♥杀♥ 1866年12月21日苏族土著在博兹曼小道伏击了
西进移♥民♥和淘金者侵占猎区的白人 近百人被杀
是他把朗尼·迈尔斯的眼睛都挖出来放在了一块石头上
Was him put Lonnie Myers eyeballs up on a rock.
我们说过总有一天会对他做同样的事
It was us said we'd do the same to him some day.
但现在我把他的脸打飞了
'Cept now I gone and clean blown his face off.
所以 好吧
S'okay.
给我们弄了几个备用的啊
Got us a couple of spares.
命令是 围捕他们 送他们上路
Orders were, round them up, send them on their way.
我们刚刚不是做到了
What we just done.
如果你不介意 我们就再来一次
Do it again if you care to look the other way.
妈妈
Mother!
今天不行
Not today.
谁说的
Says who?
我说的
Says me.
为什么
How so?
这是我最后一次了
It's my last.
你是他们中的一员
You are one of them!
好了 把她包围起来 带她离开这里
Right, round her up and get her out of here.
你怎么杀了一个 又来另一个
How's that you kill one, follow another?
差不多
Something like.
你想要什么
What d'you want?
昨天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
但他是自作自受
But he had it coming.
已经很久了 -对 先生
Long time. - Yes, sir.
朗尼和我 当时才16岁
Lonnie and me, we was 16.
当年一起加入的新兵营
Joined up greenhorns together.
他们对他做的事
What they did to him...
也可能落到我头上
that could've been me.
也可能
Coulda been...
也可能是我们中的任何一个人
Could've been any of us.
你进来多久了
How long you been in?
比你久
Longer than you.
你现在打算怎么办
What you gonna do now?
方
North.
回保留区吗 -回内布拉斯加州
Back to your Res? - Nebraska.
卢普县 -为什么
The Loup. - Why?
在那里出生的
Bom there.
但那已经不是波尼人的地盘了
But that ain't Pawnee land no more.
我不想全要 就想要几英亩
Don't want it all just a few acres,
他们不会给你的
Which they won't give you.
《宅地法》是美国政♥府♥于1862年颁布的土地法规定 每个美国公民只交纳10美元登记费
便能在西部得160英亩土地 连续耕种5年之后就成为这块土地的合法主人
《宅地法》
Homestead Act.
那法不是给你立的
That ain't for you.
第二部分
Section Two:
曾在美国♥军♥队服役的人
Persons having performed service in the army of the United States,
可以提出索要土地使用权
may make a claim.
我打算去提
I intend to.
烟梦为炉边
Smoke dreams for the fireside
朗尼的等等 比利·迈尔斯
Lonnie's brother, Billy Myers.
还记得他吗
Remember him?
我听说他在北边
I hear he's up there.
内布拉斯加吗 -怀俄明
Nebraska? - Wyoming.
好像是在凯恩县还是什么
Caine County or some such.
你最好去找找他
You might wanna look him up.
我可不想
Ain't looking to.
但如果你找到他了 告诉他我们终于抓到他了
But if you do, you tell him we finally got him.
我们终于抓到杀害朗尼的凶手了
We finally got Lonnie's killer.
再见了 中士
So long, sergeant.
指挥过我的最好的第一士官
The best First Shirt I ever served.
你要记住 在那里我们是战友
Just you remember, in there you been one of us.
但在这外边儿
But out here...
我们是敌人
you're one of them.
第一集
你想要的
和
你需要的
一周后
有很多人可以欢迎你来到真正的美国
There are many who can welcome you to the real America,
但只有一个人是真心的
but only one who can truly mean it.
客栈
高原 堪萨斯
为什么 你为什么要开这么快
Why? Why do you have to drive so bloody fast?
因为是我让他开这么快的
Because I told him to.
为什么
Why?
印第安人 -我说过了
Indians. - Like I said.
什么 什么印第安人
What, what Indians?
鬼舞者 -我说过了
Ghost dancers. - Like I said.
跳舞的印第安人
Dancing Indians...
我应该害怕他们吗
that's something to be afraid of?
等他们跳完你就该害怕了
It is when they stop.
我什么都没看到
Well, I didn't see any.
现在你就能看到了
Well, now you can.
他做了什么
What did he do?
德鲁
Drew!
他做了什么
What'd he do?
我不知道 沃茨先生
I don't know, Mr. Watts.
那个垃圾做了什么
What did the shit sniffer do?
我来告诉你他做了什么
I'll tell you what he did.
他径直走进我住的酒店 要喝一杯
He walked straight into my hotel and he asked me for a drink.
就这样
That's what he did.
我记得还说了请
Even said please as I recall.
不 夫人 你不必只看他的举止
No, ma'am, you don't have to mark him down for his manners,
只看他的肤色就行了
just the color of his skin.
谁打了他
Who beat him?
不客气
You're most welcome.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
有什么我能做的吗
What can I do?
就你一个人吗
美剧 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表