美剧 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表
“头脑…比天空更辽阔…
The brain is wider than the sky
因为…将二者并置…
For put them side by side
其一能将彼一容纳
The one the other will contain
轻而易举…且尚能容你…
With ease, and you beside
头脑比大海更深邃…
The brain is deeper than the sea
因为…将二蓝共持…
For hold them, blue to blue
其一能将彼一吸纳…
The one the other will absorb
如海绵…之于桶水…”
As sponges buckets do
父亲?
Father?
我知道自己看到了什么 我没疯!
I… I know what I have seen. I'm not crazy!
你把我哥哥怎么样了?
What did you do to my brother?
我哥哥在哪里?
Where is my brother?
他当时就在普罗米修斯号♥上
He was on the Prometheus.
他发现了你们在那艘船上的勾当
He found out what you were doing on these ships.
为什么我想不起来了?你们对我的记忆做了什么?
Why don't I remember? What have you done to my memory?
我没疯!
I'm not crazy!
醒醒
Wake up.
“轮船在海上失踪”
"Steamship lost at sea."
“普罗米修斯号♥失踪四个月仍无音讯”
"Prometheus still missing after four months."
“我查清楚了我们的父亲做了什么 到纽约和我碰头”
"I found out what our father did. Meet me in New York."
“不要相信任何人”
"Don't trust anyone."
“汝兄”
"Your brother."
我是莫拉·富兰克林
I am Maura Franklin.
出生在墨菲尔德
Born in Morefield.
今天是10月19日
Today is October 19th,
1♥8♥9♥9年
1♥8♥9♥9.
我不是疯子
I am not crazy.
我是莫拉·富兰克林
I am Maura Franklin.
好了 稳定了!
All righnt, steady.
现在可以了!
All right, now!
继续!
Moving on! Moving on!
是啊 不是我迷信
Yeah, I'm not superstitious.
我只是说 如今已经四个月了
All I'm saying is it's been four months now,
但他们还没找到普罗米修斯号♥
and they still haven't found the Prometheus.
一艘巨轮 就这么消失了
A big ship, just… just disappearing.
太奇怪了 -它不是消失了 它沉了
It's odd. -It didn't disappear, it sank.
就是这样
End of story.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
轮到谁了?
Whose turn is it?
停下! -我们没有煤了
Stop! -We're not getting any coal.
操♥他♥妈♥ 又来
Oh, fuck me, not again.
喂 波兰佬!
Oi, Polack!
爬上去 修好它
Climb up. Fix it.
去年 在码头 有个人跟我说…
Last year, at the docks, there was this man. Told me about…
波兰佬!把这该死的铁杆拉开
Polack! Move the bloody lever.
我不禁一直在想着那艘失踪的轮船
I can't stop thinking about that lost ship.
第一道菜 女士
First course, madam.
你觉得它是沉了吗?
Do you believe it sank?
这是唯一的解释 否则他们早该找到它了
It's the only explanation possible now, I would think.
搭乘同一家公♥司♥的船出行 让我感觉很不舒服
It makes me a bit uneasy to travel on this ship.
但是 同一家公♥司♥的两艘船
But then again, two ships from the same company
相继沉没的概率能有多高?
sinking within four months?
我说得对吧?
The odds are low.
你在听我说话吗 吕西恩?
Lucien, are you listening?
这么多把刀是用来做什么的啊?
There are too many knives to pick.
我也不知道
It doesn't matter.
假装自己很懂就行了
Just pick that one and pretend.
快吃吧
Hurry and eat.
做戏做全套
Just try and play along.
吕西恩?
Lucien?
你说什么就是什么
If you say so.
服务员
Waiter.
再来点
Another.
你不觉得你吃的已经够多了吗?
Don't you think you've had enough?
问题是你丫的太无聊了
The problem is that you're a fucking bore.
安格尔 小声点
Ángel, please try to keep it down.
“安格尔 小声点 安格尔 冷静点”
"Ángel, please keep it down. Ángel, calm down."
我说的话 这些可怜虫根本一个字都听不懂
Not one of these people here gives a single shit about me,
我♥干♥嘛要小声?
so tell me why I should care.
富兰克林小姐
Miss Franklin.
真是难得这么早就在这里见到你 可以坐这里吗?
What a rare treat to see you up here so early. May I?
别一副这种表情
Don't make such a face.
我真的是在帮你
I'm doing you a favor.
我明白 我独自旅行已经很多年了
I mean, I get it. I've traveled by myself for years now.
我知道有时候寻求独处比寻找陪伴感觉更好
I know sometimes it's preferable to seek solitude over company,
但我也很清楚大家很快就会开始指指点点
but I also know how fast one is judged,
而且 现在已经有流言在散播了
and there are already rumors circulating.
你真的是个医生吗?
Is it true that you're a doctor?
我主要研究…人脑
My focus was… is on the human brain.
他们让你把人脑切开?
They let you cut up brains?
在英国 女人可以学习 但不能实操
Women in England are allowed to study, not practice.
他们就是这种德行 不是吗?
That's what they do, don't they?
他们将世界展示给你 然后告诉你 你不能拥有它
They show you the world, and then they tell you you can't have it.
看到那边那个人了吗?雷金纳德·穆雷医生
See that man over there? Dr. Reginald Murray.
他蠢得像驴一样
He's dumb as a stump.
他父亲是个医生 他父亲的父亲也是 以此类推
His father was a doctor, and so was his father, and so on and so on.
生而为男 溺爱致愚
Born a boy and spoiled silly.
也许我们可以去外面的甲板上走走
Perhaps we could've all gone outside on the deck.
跟我说说 大脑有什么有趣的地方?
Tell me. What is so interesting about the brain?
大脑驱动着我们的思维 我们的行为
The brain drives our thoughts, our behavior.
它蕴藏着宇宙的所有奥秘
It holds all of the secrets of the universe.
宇宙的奥秘?
The secrets of the universe?
我们每个人身上都有一个隐藏的世界 我们要做的只是破译它
There's a hidden world inside each of us which only needs to be deciphered.
有些事不是不知道更好吗?
Aren't some things better left in the dark?
我的意思是 看看他们
I mean, look at them.
你觉得大家为什么会在这里?
Why do you think they're all here?
那个神经质的牧师
Nervous wreck of a priest
和他满脸饥渴的兄弟
and his horny-looking brother.
那边那个充满异国风情的小鸟和她的小绵羊仆人
That exotic little bird over there with her sheep of a servant.
那对不是因为恰当的理由而结婚的法国蜜月夫妻
And those French honeymooners who clearly didn't marry for the right reasons.
他们都在逃避某样东西
All running away from something.
否则 人们为何会想去其他地方呢?
Why else would someone want to go somewhere different?
如果我没猜错的话
And if I'm not mistaken,
你也一样 亲爱的
that's also the case for you, my dear.
打扰了
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
打扰了
Uh, sorry.
我们需要帮助
Uh… Um… We need help. We need some help.
我们需要一位…
We… Uh… Someone who can…
一位医生
We need a doctor.
我姐姐…
It… It… It's my sister.
有医生吗?
A… A doctor? A doctor?
她需要…我们不知道该怎么办 我们需要一位医生
She needs… We don't know what to do. We… We need a doctor.
求你们了
Help, please. I'm begging.
她就快死了 我们不知道该怎么办 求大家了
She's dying. We don't know what to do. I'm begging you.
她就快死了 我求你们了!
She's dying. I'm begging you!
求求大家!一位医生!我们需要一位医生!
I'm begging you! A doctor! Someone find a doctor!
放开我!住手!
Let me go! Stop!
救救我们!
Help us!
一位医生!你们正在害死她!我们需要一位医生!
I need a doctor! You're killing her! We need a doctor!
我相信你可以不用我陪的
I'm sure you can do without my company.
我们需要一位医生
We need a doctor. Please, we need a doctor!
闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
你不属于这里 废物
Creeps like you don't belong up here.
下次我会把你扔下船 听懂了吗?
Next time, I'll throw your scrawny ass overboard. Got that?
女士
Ma'am.
别走!
Stop!
你刚刚在找医生
You were looking for a doctor.
你是医生吗?
Are you a doctor?
好的 来吧
Okay. She's over here.
这边
This way.
美剧 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表