美剧 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
(第一部分)
不要 求你们了 不要...
No, no, no. Por favor, no--
不要...
No. No!
嘿 走快点...
Hey! Rápido, rápido! Vamos, vamos!
闭嘴
Silencio.
上帝 请救救我们 求你了 上帝 亲爱的天父 求你...
God, please help us. Please, God. Dear Heavenly Father, please--
我知道...天啊 我知道 美极了
I know. Oh, my God. I know. So pretty.
(六个月前)
我感觉无法呼吸了 -好
I just feel like I can't breathe. -Okay.
好了... -再松一点
All right, well... -A little bit.
试试小口呼吸 比如...吸气 呼气
...maybe just take small breaths. Just like-- In and out.
各位 裙子太紧 挤压到我的横隔膜了
Dress is compressing my diaphragm, you guys.
我快窒息了 -正常呼吸 小口呼吸
It's like somebody stole my oxygen. -Just breathe. Small breaths.
好了...安珀 你很完美 而且已经3点钟了
Okay, Amber, you are perfect, and it is three o'clock.
我需要吃一片安定
I need a Valium.
其实我需要我哥哥
Actually, I need my brother.
好 真的吗 -我们叫他来
Okay. Really? -We can do that.
对 我只是想...和我哥哥单独待一会儿
Yeah, I just need a second-- Need a minute with my brother.
好 就这样吧 -我们马上就出去
Yeah, let's do it. -We'll be right there.
姑娘们 走吧 -谢谢
Let's go, girls. -Thank you.
没事吧 -是 我是说...
All good? -Yeah. I mean...
她们总是迟到
They're always late.
我去去就回 没事的
Give me a minute. All good.
没出什么事吧 -没有
Everything all right? -Yeah.
天啊
Wow.
谢了
Thanks.
(龙舌兰酒)
我只需要你告诉我这是真实的 会长久
I just need you to tell me this is real. It's gonna last.
没有什么是长久不变的 而且他只是你的第一任丈夫
Well, nothing lasts forever, and he is your first husband.
说得好 是这样
That's a good point. Yeah.
但这是真实的 是爱 是幸福
But it's real. It's love. It's happiness.
就是这样 虫虫 你做到了
That's it, Bug. You did it.
我知道
I know.
但我没有忽视什么吧
But, like, I'm not missing something, right?
是 我们很不同 价值观上...
Yeah, we're different. Our values--
王子不喜欢家庭 他一年只去看他爸爸一次
Prince doesn't like family. He only sees his dad once a year.
他已经好久没和他妈妈说过话了
He hasn't talked to his mother in forever.
安珀 宝贝
Amber, baby...
我不担心你们的关系 他对你很好 不是吗
I'm not worried for you two. I mean, he's good to you, no?
王子是那种总能如愿以偿的人
Prince is a guy who's used to getting what he wants.
而你很有个性
You've got spine.
这将是一场势均力敌的婚姻
It's gonna be a real marriage of equals.
你知道我有多爱你吧
You know how much I love you, right?
这里什么都不会改变
Nothing's gonna change here.
一直都是你和我
It's always been you and me.
是的 -是
Yeah. -Yeah.
还有妈妈
And Mom.
好吧 如果我背着你出去 这条裙子会起褶的
Okay. If I throw you over my shoulder, this dress will wrinkle.
好 -好吗
Okay. -Okay?
我们走吧
Let's go.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
有一件事变了
One thing's different.
他不再是你队里的随便什么人
He's not just another guy in your unit.
你得把他带回我身边
You need to bring him back to me.
他得回家
He comes home.
答应吗
Yes or no?
虫虫 我明白了
I hear you, Bug.
好 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
儿子 我只能跟你说 “老婆快乐 生活美满”
What can I tell you, son? Happy wife, happy life.
对不对
Isn't that right?
恭喜 兄弟 婚礼仪式很棒 -嘿 谢谢 哥们
Congratulations, bud. Great ceremony. -Hey. Thanks, man.
你还好意思说
Well, that's pretty rich coming from you.
相信我 经历过三次婚姻 我在这方面可是专家
Well, after three tries, trust me, I'm an expert.
是啊 -是
Yeah. -Yeah.
是 兄弟 欢迎加入我们的家庭
Yeah, man. Welcome to the family.
我知道我不是你的父亲
I know I'm not your father,
但我希望今天能有幸代替他跳这支舞
but I would like the honor of stepping in for him today and having this dance.
可以吗 -好
Would that be possible? -Yes.
亲爱的 我跳完就回来 -太好了
I'll be back, hon. -Excellent.
今天你有需要尽管开口
Anything you need today,
我会为你效劳 好吗 -谢谢
I'm your man, okay? -Thank you.
嘿 约翰 我需要二号♥的钥匙
Hey, John, I need the keys to number two.
是 我们已经把他的车开过来了
Yeah, we got that up here for him already.
妈 你怎么出来了
What's going on, Mom?
呼吸一下新鲜空气 接受所有这些
Fresh air. Taking it all in.
喜欢这个婚礼吗
Enjoying the party?
都是和我不熟的人 他们不想让我参加
Not my people. They don't want me to participate.
也许该为了你女儿 像一个正常人那样装装样子
Maybe for your daughter's sake, fake it as a normal person.
戒掉毒品
Lay off the drugs.
或者你也许可以喝一杯 可能会改善你的性格
Or maybe you have a drink. Might improve your personality.
现在回到里面去做好你的工作 照顾好你妹妹
Now get back in there and do your job. Take care of your sister.
你现在可能已经气炸了
You're probably boiling up inside.
她嫁给了你那个有钱的朋友 而你还是不能省心
She married your rich friend. You still got a job to do.
你要确保他不会对她不好
You make sure he doesn't start treating her like a piece of property.
现在谈要孩子是不是为时过早
Is it too soon to talk about a baby?
可能是吧 是 也许... -也许等到婚礼之后再说
It probably is, right? Yeah, maybe-- -Maybe wait till after the wedding?
或者我们应该... 好 我们可以等到明天再聊这个
Or maybe we should-- Yeah, we can wait till tomorrow.
开玩笑的 我不是...
I mean, I'm kidding. I mean, I'm not...
他是个深思熟虑的人 -是的
He's a deliberate man. -Yeah.
他喜欢仔细考虑问题
He likes to think it through.
但参议院竞选剩下的时间也不多了
But the clock is ticking on the Senate run too.
一个拥有年轻家庭的战争英雄 让人无法抗拒
There's nothing more irresistible than a war hero with a young family.
我不想他失去这个机会
I don't want the window to close on that opportunity.
这有没有让你想起我们的婚礼 -没有 这里有很多重要人物
Does this remind you of our wedding? -Nope. A lot of important people here.
你也很重要呀 -是吗
You're pretty important too. -Yeah?
你是他们的头儿 你的小伙子们都长大了
You're their leader. All your boys are growing up.
儿子 你来接着跳吧
Son, cut in.
能给我杯水吗
Can I get some water, please?
你是大舅子吧 -现在是了
Brother-in-law, right? -I am now.
好 我是罗伊伦纳德
Yeah, Roy Leonard.
亚历克斯切斯伯勒 叫我斑比就行
Alex Chesborough. Call me "Bambi."
斑比 -是的
Bambi? -That's right.
王子跟我说你是前新西兰军队的
Prince tells me you're ex-New Zealand group?
是的...那是很久以前的事了 兄弟
Yeah. That was back in the day, mate.
你知道我的故事 我们在丛林里吃过蛇
You know the story. We ate snakes in the jungle.
是的 听过 蛇尝起来像鸡肉 对吧
Yeah. Heard that one. It tastes like chicken, right?
男人一生中重要的一步
It's an important step in a man's life
就是娶妻成家 对吧
when you take a wife and start a family. Right?
养育他人 而不仅仅是自己 这才是真正的男子汉气概
Nurturing others, not just yourself. That's the true mark of manhood.
是啊 说得没错 -但要记住
Yeah. Cheers to that. -But remember,
只有我们这个家庭才可以让你 在凌晨2点打电♥话♥过来
this is the only family you can call at two o'clock in the morning,
说:“我完蛋了 我撞了车 后备箱里还有一具尸体”
say, "I'm fucked up, I crashed the car, and there's a body in the trunk."
我们不会问为什么 我们会问:“你需要什么 ”
And we're not gonna ask why. We're gonna say, "What do you need?"
你和我妹妹离婚的话就另当别论
Unless you split with my sister.
不行 那样的话我们会开枪杀了你
Nah, then we'll just shoot you.
杀好几次了
A couple times.
敬谋杀
Well, to murder.
谋杀 -谋杀
Murder. -Murder.
长官 怎么了
Yes, sir?
收到
Roger that.
王子
Prince!
哟 游侠 兄弟
Yo, Drifter. Brother!
我们接到境外任务 -该死
We got a flyaway. -Fuck.
祝你今晚玩得开心 明早见
You have fun tonight. I'll see you in the morning.
爱你 兄弟
Love you, brother.
听好了 我们得在八小时内起飞
Listen up. We gotta be wheels up in eight hours.
我们要去营救几个美国人 不准再喝酒了
We're gonna grab a couple of our own. No more boozing.
遵命 长官 -收到
Yes, sir. -Copy.
出发吧
Let's roll.
嘿 现在你就是我的北极星
Hey, now you are my North Star.
为你导航吗
美剧 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表