美剧 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
五名白人警员被控殴打另一名警员
Five white police officers
stand accused of beating a fellow officer
in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
事发地为威斯康辛州密尔沃基
被打的黑人警员当时正执行卧底任务
a Black man on undercover assignment.
该警员于周一夜晚
执行卧底任务时 因交通违规
The officer was working undercover
Monday night when his vehicle was stopped
于此处街道被拦停
on this street for a traffic violation.
不好意思
Excuse me.
杰夫
Jeff.
哦 你好
Oh, hey.
容我说一句
你家那股味道已经难闻到不行了
I gotta say,
that smell is worse than ever.
是吗?
Is it?
哎呀 你也知道 我家冷柜里
Well, y'know,
I had that meat that went bad
有块肉坏了
in that little freezer I got.
上礼拜 你就这么说的
No, you said that last week,
我之前就见过你
往垃圾桶里扔了一大堆坏肉
and I saw you go out to the dumpster
and throw out a whole bunch of bad meat,
不应该再有味道了呀
so the smell should be gone by now.
Mm.
Oh.
我给忘了 我的热带鱼死了
I forgot. My, uh, my tropical fish died.
鱼得白点病了
They get this disease.
It's… it's called ich.
白点病?
Ich?
对 就叫这个名字
Yeah, that's what they call it.
就是…
It's, uh…
某种真菌
some kind of fungus.
这种病
It's something
that has to do with the, uh,
跟水的酸碱值有关
pH level of the water.
总之 鱼害病死了 而且…
Anyway, they all caught it and died, and…
周末我就清理干净
I'll clean it out this weekend.
(寻人启事 你们见过我吗?
姓名:奥利弗雷西)
(寻人启事 姓名:艾洛尔林赛
黑人男性 19岁)
(219俱乐部)
我能请你喝一杯吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
请谁?
Who?
你们两个
Both of yous.
我们要让这位先生
请我们俩人喝一杯吗?
Oh, well, should we let this gentleman
buy us both a drink?
也太直接了
That's awfully forward.
请给我两瓶“蓝带”
Two PBRs, please.
他要请咱们喝“蓝带”
Oh. He's buying us PBR.
这小子肯定是一个情场高手
He must be a real player.
你请我喝过酒 你知道吧?
You bought me a drink before.
You know that, right?
-是吗?
-是啊 妞儿
-Have I?
-Yes, bitch.
这种地方可没几个金发白人基佬
There ain't a lot of white queens
walking up in here with their blond hair.
你可能没注意到
In case you hadn't noticed.
你也请我喝过啤酒
You bought me a beer too.
就在上礼拜 我上次来的时候
Last time I was in here, just last week.
连撩都没撩 是吧?
Didn't even make a move. Did he?
是啊 姑娘 一点也没有
No, girl, he did not.
那好吧
Well, then, uh,
再给这位朋友来一瓶
one more for my other friend here.
你今晚喝了多久了?
How long you been
drinking tonight, sweetheart?
就一会吧
A little while.
谢谢你的啤酒…
Well, thank you for the beer, uh…
杰夫
Jeff.
杰夫 我叫艾伦 这两位是唐和翠西
Jeff, I'm Aaron. This is Don and Tracy.
这位高手
你打算在我们之中找一个人撩撩吗?
So you gonna make a move
on one of us, player?
还是要像上次一样走人?
Or you gonna walk off like last time?
不
No.
今晚我要当行动派
Tonight I'm a man of action.
什么叫你是美术摄影师?
What does that mean,
if you're a fine arts photographer?
你是搞人像摄影之类的吗?
You make, like, portraits and shit?
对
Yeah.
比如艺术摄影 很文艺
It's, like, art photography. Artsy stuff.
所以是裸体咯
So, nudes.
有时吧
Well, sometimes.
但没有乱七八糟的东西
Nothing weird, though.
你们要能给我当模特 我给50块钱
You guys wanna pose for me,
I could give you 50 bucks.
-现在?
-你选谁啊?
-Now?
-Who?
你在问我们所有人吗?
Are you asking all of us?
对 你们都可以来
Yeah. All you could do it.
搞艺术而已 没有乱七八糟的东西
Just artsy stuff, nothing weird.
我说不好 亲爱的
I don't know, honey.
我可不会为50块钱露肉
I'm not dropping my drawers for no $50.
那你呢?
What about you?
你的下颌轮廓很好看
You got a great jawline.
骨骼结构也好 我看得出来
Really good bone structure, I can tell.
我在舞池看到你了
灯光打着 一看就很漂亮
I saw you out on the dance floor.
The light was hitting it, I could tell.
好吧
All right.
行
Sure.
妞儿 你疯啦
Bitch, you crazy.
妞儿 我房♥东加租了
Bitch, my landlord
jacked up the rent.
为什么不呢?你们又没人给我50块钱
So what the fuck?
Don't see y'all offering me no $50.
好吧 没准我们回头会去一趟
All right.
Well, maybe we'll stop by later.
好啊 来吧
Yeah, stop by.
北22街548号♥
It's, uh, 548 North 22nd Street.
一处惬意的小平房♥
It's a nice little bungalow.
(219俱乐部)
再告诉我一下你的名字
Tell me your name again.
翠西
Tracy.
你的车停在哪里了?
Where you parked?
这条街往前走就是我家
Oh, I live just up the street.
你做什么工作?
What kind of work you do?
有什么做什么
Whatever work I can get.
问题就在于 我并没有什么事业
That's the problem.
I don't really have a career.
就是四处打工
It's like, this job, that job.
你刚不是说有房♥子么
I thought you said you had a house.
没有 说说罢了
我不想让他们来烦我们
No, I just said that.
I didn't want them bothering us.
到了
Here we are.
温馨小窝
Home, sweet home.
哇
Whoa.
什么味道啊?
What is that smell?
我很喜欢吃猪排
I really like pork chops.
家里人给我寄了很多肉来
My family sent me a bunch of meat.
但我忘记把冷柜电源插上了
But I forgot
to plug that little freezer in.
结果肉全坏了
And it all went bad.
真够呛 能开扇窗户吗?
Well, shit. Can I open a window?
不行
No.
那些打不开…
Those don't work, and, uh…
我不喜欢开窗 因为有噪音
I don't like opening them up
'cause of the noise.
但我有空调
But I, uh… I have an air conditioner.
我可以开空调
I can turn it on.
稍等
Just hold on a sec.
你喜欢那些照片吗?
You like those photos?
干杯
Cheers.
里面漂的是什么东西?
What is that floatin' in there?
什么?
What?
可能就是洗洁精之类的
No, that's probably just dish soap
美剧 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表