我知道你希望能去一个不错的酒店
Look, I know you were probably hoping for a nice hotel,
但是我付不起 抱歉
but I can't afford that. I'm sorry.
别 我需要记住这是个坏主意 谢谢
Don't be. I needed to remember this is a bad idea. Thank you.
等等 所以你就这么走了吗
Wait-wait. So y-you're just leaving?
你一直都是个好小伙
You've always been a good kid.
你也渐渐成了我的好朋友
And you're becoming a good... friend,
但别让一次愚蠢的冲动毁了我们的关系 好吗
but let's not let a silly impulse ruin that, okay?
好吧
Okay.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
你要怎么跟医生说
What will you tell the doctor?
真相
The truth.
在我妻子变成法国妓♥女之后
I was cut to shreds moments
我被切成了碎片
after my wife turned into a French whore.
没必要这么粗鲁
There's no need to be rude.
等我大出血停了后 我会更友善的
Well, I'll be more pleasant once I've stopped bleeding profusely.
老天爷啊 你当时在想什么
For God's sake. What were you thinking?
我想给你惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
下次烤个蛋糕就行了
Well, next time bake a cake.
我是从一本性手册上得到的灵感
I got the idea from... a sex manual.
上面说男人就喜欢这样的
It said men like that sort of thing.
好吧 上岸休假的船员也许会喜欢
Well, men on shore leave, perhaps.
但我不喜欢
Not me.
我总得做点什么吧
Well, I had to do something.
为什么
Why?
我感觉你在疏远我
I feel you pulling away from me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
是的 绝对是的
It is. It absolutely is.
-是工作 我最近很忙 -不是
- It's work. I've been preoccupied. - No.
不只是这样
It's more than that.
你不幸福
You're unhappy.
我能看出来
I see it.
日复一日
Every day.
起床 工作
You get up, you go to work,
回家 吃饭
you come home, you eat dinner,
你敷衍地对我笑
you put on a smile for my benefit,
然后就去睡觉了
and then you go to sleep.
你的生活就是这样
That's what your life is.
很空虚
And it's empty.
因为我们所经历的痛苦
Because of what we've suffered.
请别谈那事
Please don't talk about that.
我们尝试过不去谈这事
We've tried not talking about it,
但是没用
and it doesn't help.
你快被你的日常生活淹没
You're drowning in the routine of your existence.
我很清楚 因为我就在你身旁
I know because I'm drowning alongside you.
但也许我们互相帮助
But maybe if we help each other...
我们就能挺过去
we can survive.
我希望我是个更好的男人
I wish I was a better man.
你已经很好了
You are a fine man.
我做出了一些
I've made choices...
我不引以为傲的选择
I'm not proud of.
比如呢
Like what?
斯坦顿先生
Mr. Stanton?
医生现在可以接待你了
The doctor will see you now.
好的
Oh. Okay.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
罗伯
Rob.
很高兴我们小谈了一下
I'm glad we had this little talk.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
很有趣 对吗
That was fun, huh?
我是说 我知道做♥爱很酷
I mean, I knew sex was cool,
因为我不是处♥男
because I'm not a virgin,
但我与仪仗队的姑娘们
but my limited experience
做的次数有限
with the girls on the drill team
还没玩过这么花的
did not prepare me for that.
萨蒙妮
Simone?
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
嗯
Yes.
确定吗 因为你 你看起来很沮丧
Are you sure? Because y-you seem upset.
没有
No.
我现在意识到我错过了什么
I now realize what I've been missing for...
天 这么久了
God, such a very long time.
你和格罗夫先生从没...
So you and Mr. Grove never...?
很多年没有过了
Not for years.
我跟自己说这是婚姻 激♥情会褪去
I told myself it's marriage. Passion fades.
老了就会这样
That's what happens when you get old.
你不老
You're not old.
你是女神
You're a goddess.
这座庙已经关了很久了
Well, the temple's been closed for quite some time.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
让我知道我还活着
For reminding me that I'm still alive.
你还想再来吗
You want to do it again?
当然 你哪天方便
Yes. What day's good for you?
我是说现在
No, I meant now.
现在
Now?
你已经又能硬了吗
You can go again already?
年轻真好
Ah, youth.
伊莱
Eli?
我在这儿
In here.
不得不说你真厉害 亲爱的
I got to hand it to you, babe.
刚才真爽
That was some kind of fun.
真高兴我们去了
Oh, I'm so glad we went there.
简直...
It was absolutely...
嗯
Yeah.
你就没别的想说的吗
That's it?
你可没多少对我说"我就说吧"的机会哦
Hey, you don't get a lot of I-told-you-sos with me, babe.
别浪费了
Don't waste this one.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
你在生气吗
Are you sulking?
-没 -那是怎么了
- No. - Then what's up?
因为你看上去可不像是个
'Cause you don't look like a man who just had
刚实现了毕生梦想的男人
his lifelong dream fulfilled.
我得问你件事
I need to ask you something.
问吧
Okay.
你爱上她了吗
You in love with her?
我就知道
I knew it.
六个月
Six months.
知道这个后我就该明白的
That... should have been my first clue.
你这是妄下结论
I think you're jumping to conclusions here.
我看到了你看她的样子
I saw the way that you looked at her.
什么时候
When?
我当时在门口
I was there in the doorway.
你们俩互相搂着
You two were holding each other and...
我已经记不起你上次那样看我是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time you looked at me like that.
亲爱的
Honey.
这跟我无关
This isn't about me.
跟你有关
This is about you.
别这样
Don't do that.
你最近没有安全感 因为你事业不顺
You've been insecure lately because of your career.
你爱上她了吗
Are you in love with her?
没有
No.
是吗 因为那个眼神
Really? Because... that look.
我承认
Look, I'll admit,
她不仅仅是个炮♥友
she's more than just another hookup.
我早该跟你提起她的
And I should have told you about her a long time ago.
但我爱的人
But my love story...
是你
is with you.
永远都会是
And it always will be.
好吗
Okay?
我想我最近是不太有安全感
I guess I have been feeling a little insecure lately.
是的
Yeah.
你们迟迟不下楼的时候...
And when you guys didn't come downstairs...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
真心地
Truly.
我们没事了吧
Are we good?
没事了
Yeah, we're good.
不是说要吃馅饼吗
I thought we were having pie.
吃的 吃的
Yes, we are. We are.
太好了
Great.
不过冰淇淋就别指望了
Just don't expect ice cream.
除非你们喜欢吃化了的
Unless you guys like it drinkable.
好啊
Oh, hello.
-你去哪了 -你犯了通奸 卡尔
- Where have you been? - You committed adultery, Karl.
这意味着你不再有权
That means you're no longer entitled
窥探我的生活
to keep tabs on my life.
好吧
Fair enough.
你去了健身房吗
Did you go to the gym?
-怎么问这个 -我也不知道
- Why? - Oh, I don't know.
你看上去容光焕发
You seem, uh, energized.
是吗
Do I?
是的 你最近是开始了新的锻炼课程吗
Yes. Have you embarked on a new exercise regimen?
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, I have.
我打算有空就去健身
And I plan on working out as often as I can.