-我 是吗 -是的
- Me? Yeah? - Yeah.
-来吧 -好吧
- Let's do it. - All right.
我要跟他去跳舞了 所以
I'm going with him. So...
我是斯坦顿
Stanton speaking.
罗伯 是我
Rob, it's me.
真是个美好的惊喜
Well, this is a nice surprise.
我无意打扰
I don't mean to bother,
但我晚上要做金枪鱼煲
but I'm making tuna casserole for dinner.
你想要加面包碎还是不加
Do you prefer bread crumbs or not?
亲爱的 我说过我今晚工作要到很晚
Honey, I told you I'm working late tonight.
是吗 是我忘了
Oh. Did I forget?
没错 我们项目的截止日期是明天上午
Yeah, our deadline for the project is tomorrow morning.
好吧
Right.
是什么项目来着
What was the name of that again?
德尔福项目
The Delphi Project.
对对 好吧
Of course. Of course, well,
那你去工作吧
I'll let you get back to work.
好了 记得不用等我
Now, remember, don't wait up.
我凌晨才能回家
I won't be home till the wee hours.
可怜的宝贝
Oh, poor baby.
你好 克莱尔
Hello, Claire.
斯坦顿太太
Mrs. Stanton.
你丈夫没跟我说你会过来
Your husband didn't tell me you were gonna stop by.
罗伯不知道我要来
Oh, Rob isn't expecting me.
这是给他的惊喜
This is something of a surprise.
我太想喝一杯咖啡了
I am desperate for a cup of coffee.
你能帮我弄一杯过来吗
Could you be so kind?
我不能离开我的办公桌
Well, I'm-I'm not supposed to leave my desk.
克莱尔 我难得开口让你帮个忙
Claire, how often do I ask you for favors?
好的 斯坦顿夫人
Sure, Mrs. Stanton.
我很快就回来
I'll be back in a jif.
不用急 亲爱的
Don't rush, dear.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你好呀
Hi there.
贝丝·安 你怎么来了
Beth Ann. What are you doing here?
我一想到你拿自动贩卖机里
I couldn't bear the thought of you
买的垃圾食品当晚餐 心里就受不了
getting your dinner from a vending machine.
天呐 你真是太贴心了
Wow, that's thoughtful.
我知道你这里是有厨房的
I know you have a kitchen around here somewhere.
你可以先放到冰箱里 等想吃了就拿出来吃
You can pop it in the fridge until you're ready to eat.
好的
Sure.
克莱尔 能稍微进来一会儿吗
Claire, can you come in here for a second?
克莱尔
Claire?
她肯定是有事离开了
Ah, she must have wandered off.
我相信她很快就会回来
I'm sure she'll be back soon.
罗伯特
Now, Robert,
我费心费力地做了这个砂锅菜
I went to all the trouble of making this casserole.
我可不希望这里面的金枪鱼坏掉
I don't want the tuna to spoil.
我去放到冰箱里
I will put it in the fridge.
{\an8}德尔福项目
斯坦顿夫人 您的咖啡好了
Mrs. Stanton, here's your coffee.
你真是太贴心了
Oh, you're so sweet.
很烫 你最好等它凉了再喝
It's very hot. You might want to give it a moment to cool off.
我可没时间等 我还有好多事要做
Oh, I don't have time to wait. I have things to do.
只需要一会儿就好
Oh, it'll just take a sec.
你真是难得的人才 告诉罗伯我回家等他了
You're a treasure. Tell Rob I'll see him back home.
谁说你可以去喝咖啡了
Who said you could have a coffee break?
我真是受宠若惊
I was so flattered.
通常汤米他们公司替我的活动承办宴席的时候
Usually when Tommy's company caters one of my events,
他都拒绝侍奉我
he refuses to wait on me.
但今晚 他主动要求侍奉这桌
But tonight, he asked for this table.
是吗
Did he?
今晚的主题是「国境以南」
The theme of this evening is "South of the Border."
没错
Yes.
那么是谁为这些服务生选择了弗拉明戈舞的服装
So, who chose the flamenco outfits for the waiters?
我选的 怎么了
I did. Why?
弗拉明戈舞是西班牙的
Flamenco is Spanish.
南边那些国家不是说西班牙语的吗
Isn't that what they speak down there?
西班牙的 意思是在西班牙
Spanish, as in Spain.
是 但那也算国境以南
Yes, but it still counts as south of the border.
是啊 除非你指的是法国国境
Yes, if the border is with France.
你瞧我每天得忍受多么较真的一个人了吧
Oh, do you see what I have to live with?
自以为无所不知
Such a know-it-all.
是啊 我真是鄙视我渊博的知识
Yes, I'm forever flouting my knowledge
竟然知道西班牙在欧洲
that Spain is in Europe.
娜奥米 我想说
Naomi, can I just say
你儿子出落得如此英俊帅气 简直令我惊叹
I'm stunned at how handsome your son's become.
他穿着这种裤子还能呼吸 我也很震惊
I'm stunned he can breathe in those pants.
卡尔
Karl...
你让汤米有些不适了
you're making Tommy uncomfortable.
我吗 把他打扮成像丽莎·明尼利的
Me? I'm not the one who dressed him up
伴舞人员的人可不是我
as a backup dancer to Liza Minnelli.
再来一杯威士忌吧 年轻人
Another scotch, please, young man.
好的 格罗夫先生
Yes, Mr. Grove.
很好 谢谢
Very good. Thank you.
快点回来 汤米
Hurry back, Tommy.
你敢相信她竟然这样跟我儿子调情吗
Can you believe how she's flirting with my son?
桑迪只是闹着玩而已
Oh, Sandy is just being playful.
他才18岁 而她已经32岁了
He's 18. She's 32.
你不觉得那很可悲吗
Don't you think that's pathetic?
失陪下
Excuse me.
伏特加加冰 谢谢
Vodka rocks, please.
你得换一桌侍奉
You have to switch tables.
我做不到
I can't.
那就别老是盯着卡尔了
Then at least stop glaring at Karl.
他是个大混♥蛋
He's such a jerk.
他只是想显得风趣而已
He's just trying to be funny.
他在侮辱你的尊严
He's insulting your dignity.
你穿着这种衣服 没资格说这种话
You can't say that in those sleeves.
伏特加加冰
Ah, vodka rocks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你找到你的人生使命了
You've found your calling.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
-我在这儿 -你怎么没去跳舞
- Here I are. - Why aren't you dancing?
我好累
I'm tired.
-你准备好走了吗 -现在吗
- Are you about ready to go? - Now?
-是啊 -我跟薇沙玩得正开心呢
- Yeah. - I'm having so much fun with Wischa.
已经过了午夜了
Well, it's after midnight,
我明天还得早起 去工作
and I got to be up early and go to my job
需要我 穿正装 所以...
that requires me to, you know, wear clothes, so...
你喝了多少酒啊
How many of those have you had?
几杯
A couple.
可能不止吧
Maybe two couples.
你似乎很生气
You seem angry.
我没有生气
I'm not angry.
除非你打算跟这些低配版的名媛一起去威尼斯
Unless you're going to Venice with those low-rent Kardashians.
泰勒 说话客气点
Taylor, be nice.
他们是我的朋友
Those are my friends.
是啊 我只是一个将你从施暴的感情关系中
Yeah, and I'm just the person who saved you
解救出来 还让你住在我家的陌路人
from an abusive relationship and let you live in my house,
我他妈算哪颗葱 对吧
but fuck me, right?
好了 我觉得或许你该回家了
Okay. Um, I think maybe you should go home,
我会...
and I will...
-我们回头再见 -好吧
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
-好吗 -好啊
- Okay? - Yeah.
你要去威尼斯吗
Are you going to Venice?
我还不知道呢
I don't know yet.
好吧 去吧
Fine. Go!
祝你玩得开心
Have the best time.
-走吧 -什么 现在吗
- Come on. - What? Now?
-对 就现在 -好吧
- Yeah, now. - Okay.
斯坦顿家
Stanton residence.
宝贝 谢天谢地你在
Honey, thank God you're there.