厉害 你真行
Oh, good. For you.
我是说 真有你的
I mean, good for you.
我们的服务生呢
Where is our waiter?
那艾普尔 你为什么不想结婚
So, April, why don't you want to get married?
因为我想发展事业
Because I want to have a career.
做什么
Doing what?
我想做个歌手
I want to be a singer.
真的吗
Really?
所以我想来这里
That's kind of why I wanted to come here.
周末这里让女孩伴唱
They have girls that sing with the combo on the weekends,
我打算向经理毛遂自荐
so I'm gonna introduce myself to the manager,
然后
and then
我会给他试唱
I am going to audition for him.
我都不知道你会唱歌
I had no idea you sang.
我以前是家乡教堂唱诗班的
I started in the church choir back at home.
父老乡亲都觉得我很有才华
Folks there think I'm pretty talented.
有一天我会出人头地
I'm gonna be somebody someday.
你看着吧
You just watch.
我喜欢音乐
I love music.
我以前弹钢琴
I used to play the piano.
真的假的
No kidding.
嗯 我学了很多年
Yeah, I took lessons for years.
你还弹吗
Well, do you still play?
事实上
The truth is,
我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴
my husband didn't care for my playing.
我犯傻告诉他我想举行演奏会
I made the mistake of telling him I wanted to give a recital,
他嘲笑了我
and he just laughed.
他说我没有自己想象的那么厉害
He said I wasn't as good as I thought I was.
这打消了我的热情
That sort of took the wind out of my sail.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你丈夫死了
Your husband's dead.
你不觉得该停止听他的话吗
Don't you think it's time you stopped listening to him?
今晚来这我真的很开心
Can I just say I am very happy to be here tonight?
敬我们
Well, here's to us.
泰勒 你干什么
Taylor, what are you doing?
你说得对 我得去找洁德
You were right. I have to go find Jade.
现在凌晨4点
It's 4:00 in the morning.
我就是个贱♥人 现在她要去威尼斯
I was such a bitch, and now she's going to Venice,
这都是我的错 我得弥补
and it's all my fault, and I have to fix this.
行 但你都不知道她在哪
All right, well, you don't even know where she is.
我知道 好吗 她在他们的酒店
Yes, I do, okay? I-I... She's at their hotel.
-你怎么知道 -我在她手机上装了"找我朋友"
- How do you know that? - I put Find My Friends on her phone.
-你在追踪她 -我得走了
- You're tracking her? - I got to go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你是中了什么邪
Hey, what the fuck has gotten into you?
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
你可以等她回来再和她谈
Well, you can wait until she gets home to talk to her.
如果她不回来呢
What if she doesn't come back?
如果她已经坐上去威尼斯的飞机
What if she's already on a plane to Venice
我再也见不到她了呢
and I never see her again?
你刚说她在酒店
You just said she's at the hotel.
我需要她
I need her.
如果她走了 一切都会支离破碎
If she leaves, this whole fucking thing falls apart.
不
No...
不行
No.
停车
Stop the car.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
一切都支离破碎
What whole thing falls apart?
伊莱 下去
Eli, get off.
不 你得给我出来
No, you're gonna get out
现在跟我谈谈 泰勒
and you're gonna talk to me right now, taylor.
真的吗
Really?
跟我谈谈 泰勒
Just talk to me, Taylor.
怎么了
What's going on?
拜托
Come on.
我之前问过你是否爱上她了
I asked you before if you were in love with her.
我知道 我知道
I-I know, I know.
-你骗了我 -也不是
- You lied to me. - Not exactly.
那我们在这儿干什么
Then what the hell are we doing in the driveway?
伊莱 拜托 求你了
Eli, come on, please.
这 这太艰难了
This is, this is too hard!
-什么 -我不知道
- What? - I-I don't know.
-什么事 -我的生活 我的生活太艰难了
- What? - My life, my l... my life is so hard!
我每天要工作那么久 接的案子又糟心
I-I... The hours I work, the cases I take.
然后回到这个房子
And then I come home to this house.
这个我们负担不起的大房子
This big, fucking house that we can't afford!
房贷的钱得我出
And I have to pay for it
因为你已经有两年没卖出过剧本了
because you haven't sold a script in two years.
但我不能提起这事
But I can't bring that up
不然我就成了坏人了
because then I'm a bitch.
所以我绝口不提
So I say nothing.
而洁德是我生活里唯一轻松的事
And Jade is the only thing in my life that is easy.
因为她不索取
'Cause she doesn't take.
她只给予
She only gives.
如果她离开 我不知道我会怎么做
If she leaves, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
你怎么不早点跟我说这些
Why didn't you tell me any of this before?
拜托
Come on.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
好明智的决定
Oh, well, great call.
因为你伤到我了
'Cause it hurts.
那...
So, I mean...
你想我走吗
Do you want me to go?
不
No.
伊莱 我爱你
Eli, I love you.
但你想让她留下
But you want her to stay.
我
I mean...
这样要怎么成
How does that even work?
我不知道
I don't know.
真的
I don't.
但必须成
But it has to.
不然跟我做夫妻太难了
Because otherwise, it's just too hard to be married to me.
不 伊莱
No. Eli...
我被炒了
I got fired.
一点不意外 你的行为太幼稚了
I'm not surprised. What you did was childish.
-他当时抓着你 -他是握着我的手
- He was grabbing you. - He was holding my hand.
-你为什么一直帮他说话 -我没有
- Why do you keep defending him? - I'm not.
他骗了你 背着你出轨
He's lied to you, he's cheated on you
还不肯离开你家
and he won't leave your home.
情况太复杂了
The situation is complicated.
是啊 因为根本不合逻辑
Well, yeah, it must be, because it makes no sense.
-你应该恨他 -我知道 只是
- You should hate him. - I know, I know, it's just...
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
他忍受我的奢侈和无理取闹
He puts up with my extravagance and my nonsense.
他会在我最需要赞美的时候夸我漂亮
He tells me I'm beautiful when I need to hear it the most and...
他可以用独一无二的方式逗我笑
he makes me laugh in a way that no one else can.
萨蒙妮
Simone...
我总有一天会和卡尔离婚的
One day, I will divorce Karl,
但我永远不会恨他
but I will never hate him,
因为我做不到
because I can't.
那我怎么办
Where does that leave me?
在餐车上
In the back of a van
度过欢愉时光
having a marvelous time.
餐车是公司配的
Yeah, well, van came with the job, so...
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure it out.
格罗夫太太
Mrs. Grove.
哈特夫人说该你们表演了
Mrs. Harte says it's time for your number.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了
I have to go.
那个 关于今晚 我很抱歉
Listen, about tonight, I'm so sorry.
-你不必道歉 -不 有必要
- You don't have to apologize. - No, I do.
真的
I really do.