我帮助设计火箭
I help design rockets.
而我是做干洗的
I'm in dry cleaning, myself.
有四个门店
Got four stores.
基本算是连锁了
Practically a chain.
如果没人提起火箭
Sounds more impressive
听起来其实挺厉害的
if no one's been talking about rockets.
罗伯 我能说一句吗
Rob, can I say something?
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
如果你还想要咖啡 就说出来
If you want more coffee, ask for it.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
只是敲敲杯子
Just tapping on your cup?
得了吧 这是吆喝女佣 而不是老婆
Come on. That's how you treat a maid, not your wife.
好吧
Okay.
这是我的错 我给希拉买了
See-- this is my fault. See, I bought Sheila
一本《女性的奥秘》
a copy of The Feminine Mystique.
1963出版 贝蒂·弗里丹著
美国自由主义女性主义的经♥典著作
我以为那是性♥爱指南
I-I thought it was a sex manual.
从那以后她就表现得很好斗 对不起
She's been acting militant ever since. Sorry.
亲爱的 我敲杯子冒犯到你了吗
Honey, does my tapping offend you?
当然没有
Of course not.
罗伯是个出色的养家者
Rob is such a wonderful provider.
我认为照顾他是一种荣幸
I consider it an honor to take care of him.
看吧
See?
她毫无怨言
She's happy.
我没想要破坏气氛
Didn't mean to spoil the mood.
我的错 罗伯
Sorry, Rob.
道歉我收下了 为了证明我没往心里去
Apology accepted. To show there's no hard feelings,
下次你们经过格伦代尔 来塞特科技公司
next time you two are in Glendale, stop by Cyther-Tech
我带你们到处转转
and I'll give you the grand tour.
你在格伦代尔工作
You work in Glendale?
是 我们公司在那里
Yeah. That's where we're based.
天色已晚
Well, it's getting late.
你们还要归置行李
You guys have unpacking to do,
我们还得教育小孩
and we have kids to spank.
我们非常高兴能结识两位新朋友
We're so happy to have made two new friends.
深有同感
Ah, we feel the same way.
保重 贝丝·安
Take care, Beth Ann.
罗伯
Rob.
萨蒙妮 这房子
Simone! The house.
终于装修好了
It's finally done.
我的设计师周五完工的 你觉得如何
My decorator finished Friday. What do you think?
我真是嫉妒死你了
I'm so jealous I could kill myself.
那我的目的就算达到了
Oh. That's the look I was going for.
亲爱的 你的酒
Darling, I got you a scotch.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my love.
难道还有比这更好的丈夫吗
Don't I have the nicest husband?
不好说 埃德死后留给了我六百万
I don't know. Ed died and left me six million.
挺不错的
That was pretty nice.
旺达在哪儿呢
Oh. Where's Wanda?
她没和你一起来吗
Didn't she come with you?
旺达来不了
Wanda couldn't make it.
为什么
Oh. Why not?
她最近比较颓
She's in a dark place lately.
因为她酗酒 查尔斯要跟她离♥婚
Charles is divorcing her because she won't stop drinking.
可怜的家伙
Oh, poor thing.
妈妈 我在工作呢
Mom, I'm working.
你给我几个芝士球 我就假装不认识你
I'll pretend not to know you in exchange for some cheese balls.
你想要几个
How many do you want?
一盘都归我
Leave the tray.
我真为旺达感到难过
I feel so badly for Wanda.
不然我替她办个午宴吧
Why don't I throw a lunch in her honor?
我觉得那不太好吧
Oh, I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得她现在需要朋友的支持
I think she could use a show of support from her friends.
亲爱的 旺达不喜欢你
Honey, Wanda doesn't like you.
骗人
You lie.
还记得我们去乐多美酒庄那次吗
Remember when we went to Le D?me?
查尔斯前一天刚搬走
Charles had just moved out the day before.
旺达很崩溃
Wanda was crushed.
然后我讲了些趣事逗她笑
And I told delightful anecdotes to make her laugh.
关于你去意大利游玩的趣事
Stories about your trips to Italy
还有你热闹的画廊
and your thriving art gallery
以及你在你女儿婚礼上花了多少钱
and how much money you're spending on your daughter's wedding.
一起比惨 痛苦减半
Misery loves company.
你本应该告诉她
You should've just said that
你的人生也并非那么完美
your life isn't so perfect either.
但我的人生就是很完美啊
But my life is perfect.
你的朋友们最不想听到的就是这种话
That's exactly the type of thing your friends don't want to hear.
萨蒙妮 你没事吧
Simone? Everything all right?
娜奥米说
Naomi says that
旺达不喜欢我
Wanda doesn't like me.
-我好伤心 -我可怜的宝贝
- I'm just devastated. - Oh, my poor darling.
不如这样 跳支舞会让你感觉好点吗
Here, would it help to dance?
我觉得会
I believe it would.
真的吗 你又往那把椅子上扔了件外套吗
Really? You want to throw another jacket on that chair?
我太累了
I'm so tired.
旁边就有个衣帽架
There's a coat rack right there.
你还说我呢 沙发上那三条裤子
You're complaining about me? There's three pairs of your pants
都是你的
hanging over the side of the couch.
那是因为我们没有裤架
Well, we don't have a pants rack.
你的生日礼物就是这个了
Well, now you've ruined your birthday surprise.
我知道
Yeah, yeah.
你写得怎么样了
Get any writing done?
写了几页 进展不多
A couple pages, nothing much.
那也不错
That's something.
我们晚餐吃什么
Oh, what're we gonna do about dinner?
披萨怎么样
Oh, I was thinking pizza.
我妈以前很喜欢披萨
Ah. My mom used to love pizza.
你觉得她身材如何
What did you think of her body?
还是吃沙拉吧
Salad it is.
喂 怎么了
Hello? Hey, what's up?
什么
What?
好 亲爱的 亲爱的 冷静
Okay, honey, honey, calm down.
不 他在哪
No. Where is he now?
不 我马上来 别开门
No, I'll be right over. Don't open the door.
是谁
Who was that?
我朋友洁德 她的疯狂前男友
My friend Jade. She has this crazy ex
一直在跟踪她
who's been stalking her.
-那你打算过去 -有辆车停在她公寓外面
- So you're going over there? - There's a car parked outside her condo.
我去看看 马上回来
I'll check it out, I'll come right back.
你从没提起过洁德
You never mentioned Jade before.
是个新朋友 我的钥匙呢
Well, she's a new friend. Where are my keys?
你在干她吗
Oh... you fucking her?
对
Yeah.
-艾莉西亚呢 -她回秘鲁了
- What happened to Alicia? - She moved back to Peru.
你怎么不跟我说你有新炮♥友了
How come you didn't tell me you had a new hookup?
亲爱的 我们不总分享这些
Honey, we don't always share that kind of stuff.
你最近认识什么人了吗
I mean, are you seeing anyone lately?
没有 没什么有趣的人
No, no. I mean, no one interesting.
我该跟你一起去吗
Should I come with you?
去干嘛
To do what?
如果她前任发飙了 我可以
Well, if it's her ex and it gets violent, I can, you know,
我可以大喊
I can scream for help.
-我好爱你 -因为我太可爱了
- I adore you. - Well, only 'cause I'm adorable.
我很乐意一直吻你
I'd like to keep kissing you...
但你得去帮你的女同爱人了
But you have to go help your lesbian lover.
对 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我要点披萨
I'm ordering pizza.
冷冻披萨
全新美味刺♥激
亲爱的 放回去
Honey, put that back.
我们不需要饼干了
We don't need any more cookies.
我说了不行
I said no.
-真的假的 -他们请我们过去喝咖啡
- You don't say. - They invited us over for coffee.
美剧 | 致命女人 | 导航列表