谢谢
Thank you.
我决定和米沙还有薇珞去威尼斯
So, I decided to go to Venice with Mischa and Willow.
是时候了
It's time.
跟你和伊莱生活在一起
Being here with you and Eli, it's...
这里让我几乎有了家的感觉
...starting to feel like a home.
我产生了感情
I'm getting attached.
最后我总是会受伤
Which always leads to me getting hurt.
在结束的时候
When it ends. So...
我应该离开
I should go.
如果不需要结束呢
What if it doesn't have to end?
如果你能留下呢
What if you stayed?
如果这就是你家呢
What if this was your home?
把这当做你家
Here with us.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
和我们一起生活
Live with us.
跟我们在一起
Be with us.
对
Yeah.
没理由离开
There's no reason to leave.
你才刚回家
You just got home.
嗨
Hi.
你还没睡
Oh, you're still up.
当然
Of course.
你搞定工作了吗
Did you get your work finished?
嗯
Yep.
我重新做了整个项目 花了好久
I redid the whole project. It took forever.
你想的话我可以给你做点心
I could fix you a snack if you like.
不用 我去弄杯马天尼 然后洗个澡
No. I'm gonna make myself a martini, take a shower
就睡觉
and go to bed.
好
All right.
我弹会儿钢琴可以吗
Would it bother you if I played the piano for a bit?
已经过了午夜了
It's after midnight.
我知道 如果你介意的话...
I know. If you'd rather I didn't...
不 你想弹就弹吧
Nah. Whatever you want.
亲爱的 我的马天尼需要橄榄
Honey, I need an olive for my martini.
看看冰箱
Check the fridge.
-找不到橄榄 -最上面
- I can't find the olives. - Top shelf.
我找了 不在
I checked. They weren't there.
再找找
Check again.
亲爱的
Honey!
没有橄榄
It's not really a martini
就算不上是马天尼
without an olive.
谢谢 你知道
Thanks. You know,
很晚了
it is so late.
我们该去睡了
We should turn in.