《致命女人》前情提要
Previously onWhy Women Kill...
-我有约会 -和你的有妇之夫
- I have a date. - With your married man.
在一个高级夜店
It's at this really fancy nightclub.
他要带你出去
He's taking you out.
当众
In public.
罗伯今晚不是要带她去俱乐部吗
I thought Rob was taking her to the club tonight.
你当真以为我会坐视不管吗
Do you honestly think I'm going to let that happen?
听着 之前你在我办公室的时候
Listen, when you were in my office earlier,
你有没有动过什么文件
did you happen to move any papers?
我很清楚不该碰你的东西
I know better than to touch your things.
我只能加班重做了
I'll have to stay late and redo it.
今晚你愿意和我去夜店吗
Would you like to come with me to the club tonight?
罗伯放了我鸽子
Rob cancelled on me.
我喜欢音乐
I love music.
-我以前弹钢琴 -你还弹吗
- I used to play the piano. - Do you still play?
我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴
My husband... didn't care for my playing.
亲爱的 你丈夫死了
Oh, honey. Your husband's dead.
你不觉得该停止听他的话吗
Don't you think it's time you stopped listening to him?
亲爱的
Honey!
也许等格罗夫先生搬出去后
Maybe when Mr. Grove moves out,
我们可以去你的床上做
we could start doing this in your bed.
他要在我女儿婚礼之后才会走
He won't be leaving until after my daughter's wedding.
等等
Well, it-- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
那还要两个月啊
That's two months away.
她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了我
She gave me her hand in marriage.
-卡尔 -我永远也不会放手
- Karl... - And I'm never going to let it go.
真该死
Bloody hell!
我被炒了
I got fired.
一点不意外
I'm not surprised.
-萨蒙妮 -我总有一天会和卡尔离婚的
- Simone... - One day, i will divorce Karl,
但我永远不会恨他
but I will never hate him.
那我怎么办
Where does that leave me?
在餐车上
In the back of a van,
度过欢愉时光
having a marvelous time.
餐车是公司配的
Van came with the job, so...
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure it out.
我再也不用担心杜克了
I'm not worried about Duke anymore.
他没有再发短信给我了
He stopped texting me.
他是什么情况
So what's his deal?
-他是疯子吗 -有点吧
- Is he crazy? - A little.
他总是说我在背着他偷吃
He was always accusing me of cheating on him.
明天跟我们一起去威尼斯吧
Come with us to Venice tomorrow.
-天哪 -明天 真的吗
- Oh, my God. - Tomorrow? Really?
-你要去威尼斯吗 -我还不知道呢
- Are you going to Venice? - I don't know yet.
我之前问过你是否爱上她了
I asked you, before, if you were in love with her.
洁德是我生活里唯一轻松的事
Jade is the only thing in my life that is easy.
和我们一起生活
Live with us.
跟我们在一起
Be with us.
你才刚回家
You just got home.
{\an8}致命女人
第一季 第四集
尸检的目的是为了提供明确的信息
The purpose of an autopsy is to provide clarity.
受害者是怎么死的
How did the victim die?
是中枪身亡的吗
Was death the result of a gunshot?
是被捅死
Stabbing?
还是被毒死
Poison?
要明白一个人是如何被杀的很简单
How someone is killed is easy to understand.
至于为何被杀 三言两语道不清楚
Why it happened, that's never so simple.
但都始于一个选择
But it always begins with a choice.
也许是决定
It might be a decision
搞风流韵事
to conduct a tawdry affair.
计划对爱人隐瞒秘密
A plan to keep secrets from a loved one.
或者协议
Or an agreement
让一个陌生人上床
to bring a stranger into your bed.
是的 人们会做出各种各样值得商榷的选择
Yes. People make all sorts of questionable choices.
当然 我也因此才有活干
Of course, that's what keeps me in business.
服务员看我的眼神很怪
Our waitress is giving me odd looks.
你在室内而且是晚上戴墨镜
You're wearing sunglasses indoors, at night.
-她好像认出我了 -我都认不出你
- I think she recognizes me. - I don't even recognize you
虽然我们已经做了十次爱了
and we've had sex ten times.
-小声点 -淡定
- Lower your voice. - Relax.
这里没人认出你
Nobody here recognizes you.
给我看你的眼睛
Let me see your eyes.
我给你准备了份礼物
So, I got you a present.
珠宝吗
Jewelry?
没必要的
You shouldn't have.
这是斯沃琪手表
It's called a Swatch.
而且
And...
防水
it's waterproof.
所以不用担心我喜极而泣了
Oh, so it's safe from my tears of joy.
我想做点特别的事
I wanted to do something special.
这是我们第一次约会
It's our first date.
我是说 在餐车之外
I mean, outside of the van.
这算不上是约会吧
I'm not sure I'd call it a date.
为什么算不上 我们在餐桌上 还有食物
Why not? We're at a table, and there's food.
这也算不上是食物
I wouldn't call it food, either.
做你男朋友真难
You don't make it very easy to be your boyfriend.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
又是个你不喜欢的词
Ah, another word you don't like.
只是我不会这么形容你
It's just not how I would describe you.
那你要怎么称呼我
What would you call me, then?
-你的情人 -为什么非得要一个工作头衔
- Your lover? - Why do you need a job title?
就叫汤米不好吗
What's wrong with "Tommy"?
你要戴上吗
Are you gonna put it on?
为什么要戴
Why would I do that?
因为这是礼物 我让你戴上
Because it's a gift, and I'm asking you to.
老天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我让你丢人了吗
Am-am I embarrassing you?
嘘 坐下
Shh. Shush. Sit down.
不好意思 下次 我会给你买个
Oh, I'm sorry. Next time, I'll buy you a gift
你会在跟我约会时戴的礼物
that you'll actually wear on a date with me,
比如一副滑雪面罩
like a ski mask.
汤米
Tommy.
我现在该怎么办
Uh, what did I do now?
你还需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything else to eat?
天呐 不需要 这里的食物真是糟透了
Oh, God, no. The food is dreadful here.
跟你提个意见
And he's too young for you,
他太年轻了 不适合你
while we're offering unsolicited opinions.
希拉 有什么需要
Sheila. What can I do for you?
我家没吃的了
I have no food in my house,
而我的孩子开始歇斯底里地发出抗♥议
and my kids are starting to make some real ugly threats.
或许我能给你找一罐花生酱
Maybe I can find a jar of peanut butter.
他们可不配吃
That's more than they deserve.
这双溜冰鞋是用来干什么的
What's with the skates?
很好看吧 这是罗伯和我第一次约会时
They're cute, huh? Rob bought them for me
买给我的
on our first date.
他带我去了快乐时光溜冰场
He took me to Happytime Roller Rink.
那你现在把它们翻出来做什么
So why are you digging them up now?
我今天晚些时候要去溜冰 和艾普尔一起
I'm going skating later today, with April.
-那个服务生 -是的
- The waitress? - Oh, yes.
上周 我们去了安迪·沃霍尔的展览
Last week, we went to an Andy Warhol exhibit.
下周 她要教我冲浪
Next week, she's going to teach me to surf.
你能想象吗 我去冲浪
Can you imagine? Me, surfing?
你的计划不是获得那姑娘的信任
I thought the plan was to gain the girl's trust
然后说服她结束这段婚外情吗