and convince her to end the affair.
我是在这么做
That's what I'm doing.
你确定吗 因为听起来像
You sure? 'Cause it sounds like
你们俩走得越来越近了
the two of you are becoming close.
或许有一点吧
Well, maybe a little.
艾普尔人很好
April is very sweet.
她非常自由随性
She's so free-spirited.
你不知道我们在一起有多开心
You wouldn't believe the fun we have together.
她听起来是不错
Mm-hmm. She sounds nice.
对于一个跟你老公上床的女孩来说
For a girl who's sleeping with your husband.
我知道这很奇怪 不过我喜欢她
I know it's odd, but I like her.
我情不自禁
I can't help it.
跟她做朋友有什么不好
What's wrong with her being a friend?
没什么
Nothing.
只要你别忘了她也是你的敌人
As long as you don't forget she's also the enemy.
好吧 不如就寻常回答 "她是我们的爱人"
Okay. Well, how about, uh, you know, classic "She's our lover"?
太露骨了
Oof. That is too sexual.
是吗 好吧 那我们的"特殊朋友"
Yeah? All right. Um, our "Special friend"?
那听起来显得我有点智障
That makes me sound slow.
好吧 她是我们三人组中的第三方
All right. Uh, she's the third prong of our throuple.
恶心
Ugh. Barf.
既然洁德要和我们一起住
Well, now that Jade's gonna live with us,
我们就得找到介绍她的方式
we got to have some way to introduce her.
为什么不说她是我们的家人呢
Well, why don't we just say she's family?
我喜欢这个
I love that.
很温馨
That's nice.
等下
Wait.
洁德 那是杜克的车吗
Jade, does that look like Duke's truck to you?
该死
Oh, shit.
等下 就是那个恐怖的前男友杜克吗
Wait, like, like, scary ex Duke?
你告诉他你住在这了
Did you tell him you were staying here?
没有 我没有告诉任何人
No. I didn't tell anyone.
天呐 他下车了
Oh, God. He's getting out the car.
操 操 操
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...
好吧 没事的 没事的
Okay, it's okay, it's okay.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, all right, all right.
别担心 不会有事的
Look, don't worry. It's gonna be okay.
-我来应付 -等下 什么意思 你来应付
- I got this. - Wait, what do you mean, you got this?
我去跟他谈谈
I'm gonna talk to him. You know?
-像男人一样坦率说清楚 -不 伊莱
- Man to man. - No. Eli...
不 别去 伊...
No-- don't-- E...
大事不好 好吧
Oh, that's not good. Okay.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我来找我女朋友
Yeah, I'm looking for my girlfriend.
有人告诉我她在这
A guy told me that she's staying here.
你女朋友是谁
Oh. Uh, who's your girlfriend?
洁德
Jade.
洁德
Jade.
洁德 洁德 洁德... 哪个洁德
Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade... No-- Jade who?
她就在那扇窗户前
She's in that window, man.
洁德啊 对 对
Oh, Jade. Right. Yeah.Yeah.
-我要跟她谈谈 -好吧 问题是
- I need to talk to her.Oh, okay. - Well, uh, the thing is,
她现在没空 所以...
she's not really available right now, so...
我觉得她有空
Yeah, I think she is.
好吧
Yep.
靠
Oh, shit.
好吧 听着
All right, look-- look, man.
我不想跟你动手 好吗
I don't want to get physical with you, okay?
没错 你不想
You're right. You don't.
你觉得你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
你已经就是那个炮♥友了
You must be the fuck buddy.
你一定就是杜克了 二进宫重犯
And you must be Duke, the two-time felon.
都是重罪 对吗
Those were both felonies, right?
如果我报警 警察来了
So if I were to call the cops and they came here
看见你第三次袭击他人
to see you committing a third assault,
我觉得你就要三振出局了吧
that sounds like three strikes to me.
你应该不想这样 以免再蹲大牢吧
This is the part where you walk away to avoid going to prison.
告诉洁德我会联♥系她的
Tell Jade I'll be in touch.
你不用出来的
You know, that was unnecessary.
我控制住局面了
I had it under control.
-亲爱的 这是团队协作 -我知道
- Honey, it was a team effort. - I know.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
我吓死了
I was so freaked out.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
洁德 我不是你的英雄
Jade, I'm not your hero.
我只是想确保你的安全
I just, I'm-- want to make sure you're okay.
{\an8}卡尔·格罗夫夫妇邀请您分享他们女儿喜结连理之喜
艾米·林和布莱德·詹金斯
我们应该邀请普莱斯考特一家参加婚礼
Ooh, we should invite the Prescotts to the wedding.
一定要吗
Must we?
我也受不了他们
Well, I can't stand them, either,
但他们去年在画廊里花了一万块
but they spent $10,000 at the gallery last year.
把他们放在待定名单上吧
Just put them on the maybe list.
又一个待定 艾米一小时内就要到了
Another maybe? Amy will be here in an hour.
我们都答应她了届时会拟好宾客名单
We promised we'd have the guest list done.
那...兰德尔一家如何
What about the... Randalls?
绝对不行 我鄙视他们
Absolutely not. I despise them.
什么时候的事
Since when?
我们一个月前才参加过他们儿子的婚礼
We went to their son's wedding a month ago.
我们送了糖果盘却从未收到感谢卡
And never got a thank you note for the candy dish.
-那也太小心眼了 -就是
- That's awfully petty. - I agree.
写张感谢卡能有多难呢
How hard is it to write a simple note?
我是指你
I meant you.
你怎么了
What is going on?
什么"怎么了"
What do you mean, "going on"?
自从你昨晚回来之后 一直都闷闷不乐的
You've been in a foul mood ever since you came home last night.
还能有什么事
What could it be?
是因为我指甲断了吗 不 不是这事
Hmm. I broke a nail? No, that's not it.
是因为我丈夫和男人上床吗
My husband sleeps with men?
不 绝不可能是因为这事
No, couldn't be that.
好啊 不要告诉我
Fine. Don't tell me.
听着 我们已经预付了400位来宾的婚宴餐饮
Look, we have prepaid the caterer for 400 guests.
如果我们不敲定宾客名单
If we don't finish our list,
那么布拉德的家人会从俄克拉荷马请来更多乡巴佬
then Brad's family will invite more rubes from Oklahoma,
整个婚礼就会变成一场方形舞舞会
and the entire wedding will turn into a hoedown.
俄克拉荷马那里真的有方形舞舞会吗
Do they have hoedowns in Oklahoma?
起码音乐剧里是有的
Oh, well, they do in the musical.
{\an8}指美国同名音乐剧《俄克拉荷马》
第二场第一幕
First number of act two.
我当初怎么会没看出来你的性取向呢
How did I not know what I was getting with you?
什么
What?
艾米 你早到了
Oh, Amy, you're early.
我们还没完全敲定宾客名单
We haven't quite finished the guest list yet.
布拉德睡了他的前女友
Brad slept with his ex-girlfriend.
婚礼取消 我要红酒
The wedding's off. I require wine.
当心 悠着点
Watch out, watch ou-- watch out!
刚才玩得真开心
That was a blast.
我只想说 和你在一起的每一天
Can I just say, every day I spend with you
都像是一场冒险
feels like an adventure.
我们确实玩得很开心 对吗
We do have fun together, don't we?
说实话
To be honest,
我在洛杉矶确实感觉有点寂寞
I've been feeling a little lonely in L.A.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
有个真心相待的女伴感觉真好
It's nice to have a real girlfriend out here.
时间也不早了 我该回去了
Well, it's getting late. I should go.
等一下 你觉得还有时间再冒一次险吗
Wait, do you think you have time for one more adventure tonight?
-应该有吧 -好的
- I suppose. - Okay.
艾普尔
April?
你又有什么鬼点子
What are you up to?
来吧 尝一块
Go ahead. Try one.
布朗尼 这算什么冒险
Brownies? How are they an adventure?
我加了一种特别的原料
My recipe calls for a special ingredient.