喂 早上好啊 布拉德
Hello? Ah, good morning, Brad.
我不在
I'm not here!
没错 实际上 艾米...
Yes, actually, Amy's...
好吧 你听到了
Okay, yes, you heard that.
很好
Good!
听着 我真的不能说 布拉德
Look, I-I really couldn't say, Brad.
你也知道女人是什么样的
I mean, you know women.
我懂的
Oh, I know.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
别再跟他聊天了
Stop talking to him.
不 真要说的话 只能说更差劲
Oh, no, if anything, worse.
不 我知道这很荒唐 但是...
No, I know it's ridiculous, but...
把电话给我
Give me that.
好了 我要去画廊了
Right, well, uh, I'm off to the gallery.
我希望能用一个吻 来开始新的一天
I'd love to start the day with a kiss.
去向园丁索吻吧
Ask the gardener.
我可不会同一个错误犯两次
Oh, I won't make that mistake twice.
-汤米 -想着我们的约会 我整夜都没睡着
- Tommy! - I was up all night thinking about our date,
我当时太生气了 但我不该径直离去的
and I-I was super upset, but I should not have walked out,
-真的对不起 -你疯了吗
- and I am sorry. - Are you crazy?
你不能捧着花来我家
You can't come to my house with flowers.
我等到卡尔走了才进来的
I waited for Karl to leave.
能看到你进来的可不止他一个人
Well, he's not the only one who could see you.
-你必须马上走 -但你至少收下花吧
- You have to go now. - But, wait, at least take the flowers.
-不行 -如果你连个小礼物都不收
- No! - If you won't accept a simple gift,
那我们的未来还有什么指望呢
then what does that say about our future?
-我们没有未来 -你是要跟我分手吗
- We have no future. - Are you breaking up with me?
没错 我们结束了 走吧
Yes, it's over. Now go.
汤米·哈特
Tommy Harte?
艾米
Amy?
我从去年圣诞节开始就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since last Christmas.
是啊 是有段时间没见过了
Yes, it's been a while.
嗨 这些花是干什么的
Hi. So who are the flowers for?
当然是送你的
They're for you, of course.
送我的 你怎么知道我在这里
For me? How did you know I was here?
真是个好问题
What a good question.
我给娜奥米打了电话
Well, I called Naomi
告诉她婚礼取消了
to tell her the wedding was off,
她把这个坏消息告诉了汤米
and she shared the bad news with Tommy,
然后他给你带了这束美丽的花
and then he brought you this lovely bouquet.
真贴心
That's so sweet.
不客气
You're welcome.
汤米 你真的该走了
Tommy, you should really go.
我和艾米今天要做的事情非常多
Amy and I have million things to do today.
我把这些放你房间去
I'll just put these in your room.
艾米 见到你很开心
Well, it was very nice to see you, Amy.
汤米 你今晚有事吗
Tommy, are you free tonight?
我不知道你最近有没有交往对象
I don't know if you're seeing anyone these days,
不过我今晚很需要有人陪我给我打气
but I could really use some cheering up.
我本来是有对象的
Well, I was seeing someone,
但是她最近跟我分手了
but, uh, she recently broke up with me.
艾米 你今晚不能出去
Amy! You can't go out tonight.
我们得告诉大家婚礼取消了
We have to let people know the wedding's off.
所以要打很多电话
So there are calls to make.
我明天再打
I'll make them tomorrow.
那就晚上7点在赫伯特见吧
So I'll see you at Herberto's, 7:00?
我们可以互相安慰一下
We can console each other.
那真好
That'll be nice.
再见 格罗夫太太
Goodbye, Mrs. Grove.
艾米 你到底在想什么
Amy, what could you possibly be thinking?
我在想我可以去跟汤米·哈特
Well, I'm thinking I'm going to
报复性地云雨一番
have revenge sex with Tommy Harte.
这个...你不能这么做
Well, uh... you can't do that.
他都不是你喜欢的类型
He's not even your type.
我知道他有点年轻
I know he's a little young,
但总得有人给他传授经验
but he's gotta learn from someone.
所以你跟我说就这点事要四个小时
So you're-you're telling me that this took four hours?
对
Well, yes.
真令人大开眼界
That's very impressive.
刚那个还是快捷版本
That was the quick version.
他们来了 嗨
Oh, there they are. Hey.
我们都要派人去找你们了
We were just about to send out a search party.
-抱歉 贝丝·安穿衣有点慢 -对
- So sorry. It takes Beth Ann a while to get dressed. - Yes.
我想起来了
So I recall.
我妻子薇薇安
This is my wife Vivian.
贝丝·安 很高兴认识你
It is so lovely to meet you, Beth Ann.
来认识下格雷琴和戴尔·克拉克森
And I want to introduce you to Gretchen and Dale Clarkson,
-还有帕姆拉和乔·肯辛顿 -嗨
- and Pamela and Joe Kensington. - Hi.
麦伦在哪
Where's Myron?
麦伦来不了了
Oh, Myron had to cancel.
这位是荣誉嘉宾
Oh, here's our guest of honor.
这位就是我跟你说过的年轻有为的高管
This is the young executive I was telling you about.
-罗伯特·斯坦顿 -先生 我很荣幸
- Robert Stanton. - Sir, it's an honor.
我听到了很多对你工作的赞美
I've heard a lot of wonderful things about your work.
希望没有辜负您的期望
I hope I live up to your expectation.
所以麦伦不在这里
So Myron's not here?
是的
Uh, no.
晚饭准备好了
Dinner is served.
-可以开始了吗 -谢天谢地 可以了
- Shall we? - Thank goodness. Yes.
谢谢 我饿坏了
Thank you. I'm starving.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
贝丝·安
Beth Ann.
你一定是田代吧
You must be Tashiro.
是的
I am.
你说得没错
You were right.
太显而易见了
It was obvious.
我给每个人都放了位置卡
I made place cards for everyone.
田代先生 你坐中间
Uh, Mr. Tashiro, you'll be right here in the center.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝丝·安 你找到自己的位置卡了吗
Um, Beth Ann, did you find your place card?
亲爱的
Honey?
抱歉 我在看天鹅
Sorry, I was looking at the swan.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
是我见过的最棒的东西了
It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
你能注意到真是太贴心了
That is so sweet of you to notice.
大多数人都看不到
Most don't.
罗伯
Rob,
你看到这个了吗
do you see this?
太美了
It's very pretty.
快放到你腿上
Now put it on your lap.
我不想展开它 好不容易才叠出来的
Oh, I don't want to unfold it, it took too much work.
没关系 贝丝·安 我
It's fine, Beth Ann, I'm, uh...
肯定没那么难的
I'm sure it's not that difficult.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
亲爱的 你不是
Sweetie, don't you, uh,
在我们所有的晚宴上都会叠吗
do this at all our dinner parties?
所以就简单吗
Well, do you think that makes it easy?
我试试的话肯定可以也能叠出来
I'm sure I could do it if I tried.
我赌你不行
I bet you couldn't!
听上去像是挑战
That sounds like a challenge.
不 不 她不是在挑战你
No, no, she's not challenging you.
叠一只天鹅 我赌你不会
Make a swan. I dare you.
好吧
Well...
她真好斗 那我就奉陪
...she's feisty. You're on.
肯定会很有趣的
Oh, well, this should be very interesting.
小菜一碟 来吧 我要怎么开始呢
Oh, piece of cake. Come on. How would I begin?
我想得先铺平
I think you've got to lay it flat to start.
聪明
Brilliant.
窍门都在第一次折的时候 我说得没错吧
The-the-the trick is in the first fold, am-am I right?
-我可不帮你 -好吧
- Well, I'm not helping you. - Great.