我知道
Yes, sir.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
所以你是怎么知道的
So how did you figure it out?
见鬼 我把大♥麻烟卷留在衣服口袋里了 对吗
Oh, crap. I left a joint in my pocket, didn't I?
是的
You did.
没错
You absolutely did.
我就知道有什么地方不对劲
I knew something was up.
过去几周你都很古怪
You've been acting strangely for weeks.
那你为什么要抽
So why did you smoke it?
为了报复我吗
To get back at me?
好吧
Well...
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的狂野之旅已经结束
My walk on the wild side is over.
不会有下次了
Won't happen again.
-我有一个问题 -什么
- I have one question. - What's that?
你为什么想尝试抽大♥麻
Why did you want to try marijuana?
我想着打破规矩会很有趣
I thought it would be fun to break the rules.
这听上去愚蠢吗
Does that sound stupid?
一点也不
Not at all.
我的生活感觉就像是那傻♥逼天鹅餐巾
My life feels like one of those stupid swan napkins.
死板 紧密的折痕 锋利的边缘
It's rigid, it's all tight folds and sharp edges.
人们很羡慕
And people admire it,
但是我却很辛苦
but it takes so much work.
太累人了
And it's goddamned exhausting.
当然
Course it is.
我们都忘了在生活里找乐子了
We've forgotten to find time in our life for joy.
乐子
Joy?
偶尔能放声大笑我就满足了
Hell, I'd settle for a few laughs now and then.
我想再次听到你笑
I would love to hear you laugh again.
为此我愿意打破所有规矩
I'd break every rule in the book for that.
我开始意识到
I'm starting to realize
你不是我印象中的那个乖乖女了
you're not the good little girl I thought you were.
是的 先生
No, sir.
我是叛逆女孩
I'm a rebel.
好啊
Okay. Okay.
我们得做点什么 今晚就做
We've got to do something, tonight.
疯狂的事
Something... crazy!
疯狂又搞笑
Crazy and hilarious.
做什么呢 我们能做什么
But what? I mean... what can we do? What?
我好激动呀
I'm actually getting excited.
罗伯
Rob...
我们声音太大了
We're being too loud.
你不是叛逆女孩吗
I thought you were a rebel.
你说的是
You're right.
{\an8}太平间
如果你去探访你当地的太平间
If you visit your local morgue,
你会发现那些做了错误选择的
you'll find the bodies of good people
好人尸体
who made bad choices.
有的不计后果搞婚外情
Some engaged in reckless love affairs.
有的把暴力陌生人招进家里
Some invited violent strangers into their home.
还有的向他们的爱人隐瞒了黑暗秘密
And some kept dark secrets from those they loved.
是的 正是这样的选择让他们走向死亡
Yes, it's choices like these that lead to death.
但更重要的是 谋杀
And more importantly, murder.
美剧 | 致命女人 | 导航列表