《致命女人》前情提要
Previously on Why Women Kill.
防水的
It's waterproof.
那它不会被我喜悦的泪水弄坏了
So it's safe from my tears of joy.
怎么了 我让你丢人了吗
What's wrong? Am... am I embarrassing you?
-你至少收下花吧 -不行
- At least take the flowers. - No!
如果你连个小礼物都不收
If you won't accept this simple gift,
那我们的未来还有什么指望呢
then what does that say about our future?
我们没有未来
We have no future.
-汤米·哈特 -艾米
- Tommy Harte? - Amy?
我不知道你最近有没有交往对象
I don't know if you're seeing anyone these days,
不过我今晚很需要有人陪我给我打气
but I could really use some cheering up.
我本来是有对象的
I was... seeing someone.
但是她最近跟我分手了
But, uh, she recently broke up with me.
爱情总是要冒风险的
Love is always a risk.
爱的机会不是每天都有的
The chance for love doesn't come around every day.
你周五有空吗
Are you free Friday?
有的 爱人
Yes, lover.
还是叫夫人吧
"Ma'am" Will be fine.
既然洁德要和我们一起住
Now that Jade's gonna live with us,
我们就得找到介绍她的方式
we gotta have some way to introduce her.
为什么不说她是我们的家人呢
Well, why don't we just say she's family?
我喜欢这个
I love that.
洁德 出什么事了
Jade, what's going on?
-杜克要杀了茶缸 茶缸
- Duke is gonna kill Teacup. - Teacup?
是我们的狗 他说如果我不去见他
Our dog. He says if I don't meet with him,
他就要杀死它
he's gonna put her down.
过去两年里
For the last two years,
我一直都是那个连剧本都写不完的可悲伊莱
I've been pathetic Eli who... who can't finish a screenplay,
账单也付不起
who can't help pay the bills.
我只需要一场胜利
I just need a fucking win.
我只想让自己感觉像个爷们儿
I just want to feel like a man
把狗救下来 做得足够好
and save a dog and have that be good enough.
洁德
Jade!
艾普尔人很好
April is very sweet.
她非常自由随性
She's so free-spirited.
你不知道我们在一起有多开心
You wouldn't believe the fun we have together.
尝一块
Try one.
你懂的 大♥麻
You know, marijuana?
好像没什么感觉啊
I don't think it's working.
你看起来像喝醉了
You're acting like you're drunk.
那可能是因为飞叶子
That might be the pot.
-飞叶子 -就是大♥麻
- Pot? - It's marijuana.
我们晚点再谈这事
We will talk about this later.
我想做个歌手
I want to be a singer.
真的吗
Really?
有一天我会出人头地
I'm gonna be somebody someday.
{\an8}致命女人
第一季 第五集
{\an8}你长大后想当什么
我想当妈妈
I want to be a mommy.
我想当电影明星
I want to be a movie star.
我想当超级英雄
I want to be a superhero.
{\an8}你每天会干什么
拯救世界
Saving the world.
照顾我的孩子
Taking care of my baby.
穿着高跟鞋参加派对
Going to parties in high heels.
{\an8}用一个词形容你会爱上什么样的人
帅气
Handsome.
善良
Nice.
民♥主党人
Democrat.
{\an8}如果你爱的人爱上了别人你会怎么办
什么
What?
这是玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
不可能的
That couldn't happen.
{\an8}可如果发生了呢 你会怎么办
*我还是小女孩的时候*
* When I was just a little girl *
{\an8}伯班克 1963年
*我问我妈妈*
* I asked my mother *
*我会成为什么*
* "What will I be? *
*我会变得漂亮吗 我会变得有钱吗*
* Will I be pretty, will I be rich?" *
*她这么对我说*
* Here's what she said to me *
*天意难违*
* Que será, será *
*该来的总会来*
* Whatever will be will be *
*我们无法预知未来*
* The future's not ours to see *
*天意难违*
* Que será, será *
*该来的总会来*
* What will be will be *
*天意难违*
* Que será, será. *
怎么样
So?
你觉得怎么样 波特先生
Um, what'd you think, Mr. Porter?
还行 孩子 还行
Not bad, kid. Not bad.
真的吗 这么说我得到这份工作了
Really? So I got the job?
就一晚 不过
It's just one night, but...
如果表现好的话 我们可以考虑让你长期驻扎
if it goes well, we could talk about something more permanent.
天呐 太谢谢你了
Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
周二见
I'll see you Tuesday.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
艾普尔 你的第一个唱歌工作
Oh, April, your first singing gig.
答应我你会来看
Promise me you'll come.
-周二晚上吗 -嗯
- Tuesday night? - Mm-hmm.
我一定不会错过
I wouldn't miss it.
太好了
Wonderful.
你终于能见到罗伯了
And you'll finally get to meet Rob.
什么
What?
我跟他说我有机会
I told him that there was a chance
得到这份工作
that I could be booking this gig,
他已经同意要来了
and he already agreed to come.
我会安排你们坐一桌
I'll put you two at a table together.
这样你们就能互相了解了
That way you can get to know each other.
迫不及待
Can't wait.
你得帮我选衣服
You'll have to help me find something to wear.
我在考虑穿那件有金属片的蓝色裙子
I'm thinking maybe that blue dress with the sequins.
嗯 那件不错
Oh, yes, that's nice.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我刚想起来
Actually, I just remembered,
我莉狄娅姑妈周二要做手术
my aunt Lydia is getting an operation Tuesday.
-手术 -为了
- An operation? - Mm, to...
治疗她的拇滑液囊肿
fix her bunion.
我答应了要把她从医院接回来
I agreed to bring her home from the hospital
然后照顾她一整晚
and look after her. All night.
你能找别人去照顾她吗
Well, can you get someone else to look after her?
你不能错过我的表演
You can't miss my show.
我已经答应她了
I already promised.
是个很大的拇滑液囊肿
And it's... such a big bunion.
是跟罗伯有关吧
This is about Rob, isn't it?
什么
What?
承认吧
Just admit it.
你不想见他
You don't want to meet him
因为你不看好我和罗伯的关系
because you don't approve of Rob and I's relationship.
相信我 不是因为这个
Believe me, that is not the reason.
{\an8}整夜营业
就跟你说吧 我们迷路了
I'm telling you, we're lost.
如果你在我们下高速的时候
Well, maybe if you'd asked for directions
记得问个路的话...
when we got off the highway...
如果你能选个近一点的汽车旅馆的话...
Maybe if you'd picked a motel closer than 30 miles away...
我猜我们应该从这左转吧
Oh, I think we go left here?
我们是在兜圈子
Oh, we're going in circles.
这是我们第三次路过那个醉汉了
This is the third time we've passed that wino.
太昏暗了我都看不清路标
Well, it's too dark to read the signs.
停下 我去问问那家酒水店
Oh, stop and I'll ask at the liquor store.
美剧 | 致命女人 | 导航列表