我们在派克街
We're on Pike Street.
给我看下地图
Show me the map.
{\an8}阿苏萨警局
开走吧 孩子
Move along, kid.
抱歉 我们正准备离开
Sorry, we were just leaving.
站住 可人儿 你被抓了
Not you, sweet cheeks. You're busted.
-被抓了 为什么 -卖淫
- Busted? For what? - Soliciting.
你觉得我是个妓♥女吗
You think I'm a hooker?
拜托 我穿的可是YSL
For God's sake, I'm wearing Yves Saint Laurent.
我可没说你不算成功
I didn't say you weren't successful.
她是和我一起的 先生
Uh, she's with me, sir.
她只是去问个路
She was just asking directions
因为我们迷路了
because we got lost.
放松 孩子 我是在帮你
Relax, kid. I'm doing you a favor.
你不会想要把初夜献给一位老手的
You don't want your first time to be with a pro.
你胆敢信口雌黄
How dare you?
我可是有名的慈善家
I'm a well-known philanthropist.
我不需要知道你的专长
I don't need to know your specialty.
-跟我走 -什么
- Let's go. - What?
赶紧的
Come on.
慢着 先生 她真的是我女朋友
Hey! Seriously, sir, she's my girlfriend.
我不相信
I find that hard to believe.
给他看你的驾照
Well, show him your license.
如果我们是刚见面
If we just met,
我怎么会知道他叫汤米·哈特
how do I know his name is Tommy Harte
住在帕萨迪纳市
and that he lives in Pasadena
奥克赫斯特大道74号
at 74 Oakhurst Drive?
他的生日是3月10号
His birthday is March 10.
好吧
Okay.
如果你们是帕萨迪纳来的情侣
So, if you're a couple from Pasadena,
为什么要去阿苏萨的汽车旅馆
why are you going to a motel in Azusa?
我们这是婚外情
We are having an illicit affair.
我们开了30多英里是为了避免被
We've driven 30 miles to avoid being spotted
他妈妈 也就是我最好的朋友
by his mother, who is my best friend,
以及我的同性恋丈夫撞见
and my husband, who is gay.
不得不说 你们还挺有创意
Well, I got to give you points for creativity.
玩得开心 孩子
Have fun, kid.
伊莱 你能不能帮我遛下茶缸
Eli! Hey, can you walk Teacup for me?
我在帮泰勒打包行李
I'm helping Taylor pack for her trip.
-好的没问题 -谢了
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
还是要去弗雷斯诺 是吗
Still going to Fresno, huh?
我必须去 这个会议数月前都已经定好了
I have to. This conference has been on the books for months.
亲爱的 你公司的人知道我们被袭击了
Honey, the people at your firm know that we were attacked.
如果你取消的话 他们一定会理解的
I mean, they wouldn't blink if you opted out.
我懂 但是我已经告诉了我的姐妹们我要回去
I know, but I told my sisters I'm coming to town,
她们仍旧威胁说这个夏天要来看我们
and they're still threatening to visit this summer,
所以我们应该在她们来之前
so we kind of want to break the news
先挑明我们目前的居住情况
about our living situation before that happens.
你为何不发个信息给她们呢
Why don't you just shoot them a text?
我才不要短信告知我姐妹我处在一段三人关系中
I'm not gonna tell my sisters I'm in a throuple via text.
确保你告诉她们这是你的主意 而非我的
Yeah. Just make sure you tell them it was your idea, not mine.
-但这确实是你的主意 -没错
- But it was your idea. - Yeah,
但是你的姐姐们已经够恨我的了
but your sisters hate me enough as it is.
我们就没必要再火上浇油了
We don't need to throw any more gas on that fire.
你还没见过她们 但是她们糟透了
You haven't met them yet, but they're awful.
好的 茶缸
All right, Teacup.
我们走
Whoa, here we go.
-拉马尔 -原来你还记得我是谁啊
- Lamar. - Oh! You do know who I am.
我正纳闷呢
I was curious
因为你已经躲我好几周了
'cause you've been avoiding me for weeks.
没有没有 我...
No, no, no, no. I...
我正准备打给你呢 哥们
I-I was absolutely gonna call you back, man.
我只是...最近太忙了
I just... I've been incredibly busy.
忙到有空养狗啊
I see you had time to get a dog.
对了 忘记告诉你了
Oh, forgot to tell you.
你会喜欢这个消息的
You'll like this.
我终于试了下三P
Finally had that threesome.
我很想问这和养狗有什么关系
I would ask what one has to do with the other,
不过还是他妈的算了吧
but never the fuck mind.
-我的剧本呢 -剧本
- Where is my script? - Script?
你许诺我一个月前就该写好了的那个剧本呢
The one you promised would be done a month ago?
我和派拉蒙影业谈好了的那个
The one I talked up to Paramount.
他们当时都很兴奋 如今都气炸了
Got 'em all excited, and now they're pissed off
不知道剧本是什么情况
wondering what happened to it.
就快...快要写好了
Well, it-it's almost done.
我只是...在做最后的细微改动
I'm just... making a few final tweaks.
得了吧
Oh, please.
比这更陈词滥调的怕是只剩"要有光"了吧
The only line older than that is "Let there be light."
不 我没撒谎 听着 我向你保证...
No, I'm not lying. Look, I-I swear to you...
我向你保证 一周内我会把剧本交给你
I swear to you, I will have it to you in one week.
不行 你只有24个小时
No. You got 24 hours.
计时开始
Starting now.
别这样啊 哥们 我们本该是朋友的
Come on, man, we're supposed to be friends.
听着 我是你的朋友
Look, I am your friend.
换做是其他经纪人早就抛弃你了
Any other agent would have kicked your ass to the curb long ago.
好吧 没错 当然了
Okay, well, yeah, and of course,
我很感激有你挺我
I'm grateful that you stood by me,
但是拜托了...宽限到这周五
but please, I mean... Give me till Friday.
最后期限是明早10点15分
You got till 10:15 tomorrow.
快点改吧
Tweak fast.
你是在搞婚外情吗
Are you having an affair?
真的吗 卡尔 早餐前说这个
Really, Karl, before breakfast?
不 我今早听到你讲电话
No, I heard you on the phone this morning.
你在和某人争执
You were arguing with someone,
除非这人找到一个隐蔽的地点 不然你拒绝见面
refusing to meet unless they found a discreet location.
你竟敢偷听私人谈话
You listened to a private conversation?
-你应该感到惭愧 -我确实很惭愧...
- You should be ashamed of yourself. - Well, I am...
在小巷子里和一个餐厅勤杂工做完爱之后
after I've had sex with a busboy in an alleyway,
但是偷听我心安理得
but I-I don't really break a sweat over eavesdropping.
无论如何 我不欠你什么解释
Regardless, I don't owe you any explanations,
-所以换个话题吧 -得了吧
- so drop the subject. - Oh, go on.
告诉我这人是谁
Tell me who it is.
是我们乡村俱乐部的朋友吗
Is it one of our friends from the country club?
网球教...不对 是那个厨子
The tennis instruct... No, the chef.
卡尔 我看你是嫉妒了吧
Karl, I believe you're jealous.
别傻了
Oh, don't be daft.
对了 如果他是一名叫朱利欧的餐厅勤杂工
Oh, by the way, if it is a busboy named Julio,
你能否替我向他问个好呢
will you give him my regards?
这讽刺可真是太美味了
Mm, the irony is just delicious.
是我们的某位邻居吗
Is it one of our neighbors?
随便你怎么猜 卡尔
Dig all you like, Karl.
就算我有婚外情
Even if I were having an affair,
你绝不会从我这里听到他的名字的
you'd never hear his name from me.
我们得谈谈汤米
We need to talk about Tommy.
坏消息是他最近一直鬼鬼祟祟的
The bed news is he's been acting strangely.
他整晚整晚的不在家
He leaves the house at all hours of the night.
回家后也不告诉我他去了哪里
Won't tell me where he's been when he comes home.
我希望汤米没有误入歧途
Oh, I do hope Tommy hasn't fallen in with the wrong crowd.
你为什么看着我
Why are you looking at me?
-我在递给你曲奇 -这样啊
- I'm offering you a cookie. - Oh.
好吧
Right.
好消息是我给他找了份新工作
The good news is I got him a new job
贝德尔的苗圃公司
working for Bader's Nursery.
他将去做入户照料
He'll be doing home care.
-入户照料 -也就是说他会去到别人家里
- Home care? - That means he'll go into people's houses
在他们外出工作或者度假时
and water their plants while they're at work
给植物浇浇水
or on vacation.
是吗
Will he?
这就是我来拜托你们的原因
This is where the favor comes in.
我要请我所有的朋友都雇佣汤米
I'm asking all of my friends to hire Tommy.
我得让他忙起来
美剧 | 致命女人 | 导航列表