她要我带她出去吃饭
She's making me take her out to dinner.
别哭 听着 我讨厌你哭
Don't cry. L-Look, I hate it when you cry.
这事我一点办法没有
There's nothing I can do about this.
我得挂了
Now-now I got to go.
好吧 你是对的
Well, you were right about the garage.
没找到你的手套
No sign of your glove.
没事 我们走吧
Eh, it doesn't matter. Let's get going
不然我们会错过国歌演奏的
or we'll miss the national anthem.
宝贝 我觉得我去不了了
Honey, I don't think I can go.
什么
What?
我感觉不舒服
I'm not feeling well.
你看着没事啊
You look fine to me.
罗伯特
Robert.
你记得我们在新墨西哥的旅行吗
You remember our trip to New Mexico?
你是说 你得...
You mean, you got...
对 我得待在洗手间附近
Yes. I should stay close to a bathroom.
好吧 体育场里有洗手间
Well, they got bathrooms at the stadium.
在陌生人面前我做不到
I could never do that to total strangers.
想要我在家陪你吗
Want me to stay home with you?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
真好 谢天谢地 因为我真的很想去
Oh, good. Thank God, 'cause I really want to go.
再见
Bye.
艾普尔 我是希拉
April, it's Sheila.
我姑妈没事
My aunt is fine.
我可以去听你唱歌了
I can come hear you sing after all.
对 我也很开心
Yes. I'm happy, too.
真开心见到你们
It is so good to see you guys.
真希望妈妈也能来
I just wish Mama could've made it.
她怎么样了
How is she?
-讨厌依旧 -还是那么刻薄
- Nasty as ever. - Mean as the day is long.
我们为了她拼命工作
We work our fingers to the bone for that woman.
但那永远不够
But it's never good enough for her.
医生说她能活到一百岁
The doctor says she could live to be 100.
她会的 就是为了刁难我们
And she'll do it, just to spite us.
好吧 听着 我知道她很难照顾
Well, look, I know she can be difficult to care for,
我真希望我能帮上忙
and I wish I could help out more.
别担心 宝贝
Oh, don't worry about it, sugar.
-我们不恨你 -反正不是特别恨
- We don't resent you. - Not much, anyway.
如果你能偶尔把她接到你家住的话
Would be nice if you could take her off our hands
那就再好不过了
every now and then.
你那大房子里有多余的房间吗
Got an extra room in that big house of yours?
不用太高档
Don't need to be fancy.
地下室也行
Oh, it could be the cellar for all we care.
我很愿意帮忙 但是有点棘手
I would really like to help out, but it would be tricky,
考虑到我现在的居家状况
given my current living situation.
好吧 我本想一开始就和你们说的
Okay, I meant to lead with this when I sat down,
但是真相是
but the truth is...
我的婚姻不再开放了
I am no longer in an open marriage.
-你离开伊莱了 -谢天谢地
- You left Eli? - Thank you, Jesus.
没有 我没有离开伊莱
No, I didn't leave Eli,
我让我的炮♥友住进了我们家
I moved my lover into our home.
我们三个正式在一起了
The three of us are officially a throuple.
这事可以告诉妈妈吗
Would it be okay if we tell Mama?
这肯定能气死她
'Cause this will kill her.
希拉
Sheila.
-你好 -看看你
- Hi. - Look at you.
-你真漂亮 -谢谢
- You're lovely. - Thanks.
我好紧张
Oh, I'm so nervous.
没事的
You're going to be great.
孩子 再过10分钟就该你了
Hey, kid, you're on in ten.
谢谢你 波特先生
Oh, thank you, Mr. Porter.
你在看什么
What are you looking for?
说来挺傻的 罗伯说他不能来了
It's silly. Rob told me he can't make it.
我 我总觉得他也许会给我个惊喜
I just... I keep thinking maybe he'll surprise me.
宝贝 你现在不能想这个
Honey, you can't worry about that right now.
你马上就要表演了
You've got a show to do.
你说得没错 感谢你能来这里看我表演
You're right. Thank you so much for being here.
惊艳全场吧
Knock 'em dead.
好的
Okay.
*我还是小女孩的时候*
* When I was just a little girl *
*我问我妈妈 我会成为什么*
* I asked my mother, What will I be? *
*我会变得漂亮吗 我会变得有钱吗*
* Will I be pretty, will I be rich? *
*她这么对我说*
* Here's what she said to me *
*天意难违*
* Que será, será *
*该来的总会来*
* Whatever will be, will be *
*我们无法预知未来*
* The future's not ours to see *
*天意难违*
* Que será, será *
*该来的总会来*
* What will be, will be... *
怎样
Well?
很好
It's good.
你不喜欢
You hate it.
不 很好
No. It's good.
-不算出色 -部分出色
- It's not great. - Some of it's great.
对话 餐厅里的戏
The dialogue, the scenes in the diner...
直接说哪里不好吧
Just-just skip to what sucks.
就是你的主人公
That would be your lead character.
伊娃怎么了
What's wrong with Eva?
她差不多等了15页的篇幅 就希望男人来拯救她
She waits around for 15 pages hoping a man will save her.
她是个受害者 我讨厌受害者
She's a victim. I hate victims.
是啊 好吧 让她更主动一点当然可以
Yeah, yeah. Okay. I mean, make her more proactive, sure.
她不能做点有趣的事情
And can't she do something interesting
让自己免除麻烦事吗
to get out of trouble?
-什么叫有趣的事情 -比如第40页
- What do you mean, interesting? - Like, on page 40,
她被男人抛弃在餐厅里 心碎不已 对吗
she's abandoned at the diner and totally broke, right?
-是啊 -那你让她
- Yeah. - So, let her
偷走店主的卡车
steal the owner's truck
然后开到毒贩子那里去放一把火
and then she drives to the drug dealer's house and starts a fire.
等毒贩子从前门跑出来的时候
And when he runs out the front,
她从后门进去 把她被他夺走的钱全都拿回来
she goes in the back and gets the money that he took from her.
还有他的枪
And his gun.
绝对得拿走他的枪
She'd definitely take his gun.
我是说
Wow. Um, I mean,
这样绝对显得她更积极主动了
I-it's definitely more proactive.
只是...我不知道 我没这样想过伊娃
It's just... I don't know, I-I never saw Eva that way.
我是说 她是个好女孩
I mean, she's... she's a nice girl.
是啊 但好女孩也都会犯法
Yeah, but nice girls, they break the law every day.
只要有需要
When they need to.
好吧 行了 我知道你的意见了
Okay. All right, I hear you.
应该让伊娃并不像表面看上去这样
There's more to Eva than meets the eye.
没错
Exactly.
好了 开始吧 打开电脑去工作
So now, get started, open your laptop, get to work.
你还有22个小时
You have 22 hours.
不过你怎么会想到这种设定呢
How did you come up with that stuff, anyway?
或许我也并不像表面看起来这样
Maybe there's more to me than meets the eye.
嗨 抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
没关系 你明白要做什么了吗
It's okay. Are you clear on what to do?
我想是的
I guess.
我们真的确定吗 如果被抓住的话
Are we sure about this? I mean, if we get caught...
没错 这样非常冒险
Yes. It's very risky.
我想聪明的做法是我们两个结束外遇
I suppose the smart thing to do is end this affair
再也不发♥生♥关♥系
and never have sex again.
好吧
Fine.
我不知道为什么会觉得杜博纳太太的床这么舒适
I don't know why Mrs. Dubner's bed feels amazing.
因为床单好 都是埃及棉
It's the sheets. They're Egyptian cotton.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我在我爸洗衣店工作的时候
I used to wash sheets like this
经常洗这样的床单
when I worked in my father's laundry.
你爸爸是开洗衣店的
Your dad owned a laundry?
你以为我一直是富人家的孩子吗
You think I was born rich?
是的
Well... yeah.
美剧 | 致命女人 | 导航列表