希拉
Sheila.
你真是个贴心的朋友
You are such a good friend.
我觉得或许你是我有史以来最好的朋友了
I think you're maybe the best I've ever had.
你今晚真的很出色
You really were wonderful tonight.
我要借用下你的卫生间
I need to use your bathroom.
里面很乱
Oh, uh, it's a mess.
我可以先整理下吗
Can I just clean up first?
不了
No!
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
我可能要在里面待一会了
Um, I... I may be in here a while.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
罗伯 你好 你怎么来了
Rob. Hi... What are you, what are you doing here?
我想知道你的演出怎么样了
I wanted to come hear about your show.
很顺利
Oh, it went great.
那就好
Oh, good.
我们应该庆祝下
Mm, we should celebrate.
我不行 我朋友在这儿
Oh, I can't. My friend is here.
我没看到人呢
I don't see anybody.
她在厕所
She's in the bathroom.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她好像腹泻
I think she has diarrhea.
最近腹泻的人很多
Lot of that going around.
过来
Come here.
我们能明天再谈吗
Can we talk tomorrow?
我现在不就在吗
I'm here now.
现在不方便
Now is not a good time.
我有重要事情要跟你说
And I have something important to tell you.
别啊 现在别说
Don't tell him. Not now.
是什么
What is it?
-不 你醉了 -我就喝了两瓶啤酒
- No. You're drunk. - I had two beers.
说吧 给我个提示
Come on, give me, give me a hint.
这个...
Well...
我最近想了很多我们的事
I have been doing a lot of thinking about us,
我意识到了什么
and I realized something.
你要跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
天 不是
God, no.
好的
Okay.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我就是想知道
I just... I just thought it would be nice to know
你对我的感觉
how you felt about me.
我不会离开我妻子的
I'm not leaving my wife.
不 我不是叫你离开她
Yeah, no, I'm not asking you to.
我觉得就是
See, I think you are.
我觉得你喝多了 现在不太适合谈这个
I think you're too drunk to have this conversation.
你用了"爱"这词后
When you start using the "L word,"
男人可以很快清醒过来
a guy can sober up pretty quick.
你不爱我吗
You don't love me?
我觉得你很好
I think you're great.
你觉得我很好
You think I'm great?
这就是你的回复
That's your response?
你知道规则的 我当初说得很明白
You knew the rules. I was very clear.
我永远不会离开我妻子
I will never leave my wife!
-请别吼我 -你让我生气了
- Please don't yell at me. - Well, you're making me angry!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我
I-I...
那...
So...
我怎么办
where does that leave me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想你该走了
I think that you should go.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 他一般不这么跟我说话的
Yeah, he usually doesn't speak to me that way.
通常情况下他人都挺好的
He's normally very kind.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我希望他妻子能意识到她有多幸运
Well, I hope his wife appreciates how lucky she is.
我可不确定她有这么幸运
I'm not sure she's that lucky.
所以...
So...
汤米·哈特
Tommy Harte.
我知道他有点小
I know he's a bit young...
只是有点吗 我第一次见他的时候 他才8岁
A bit? When I met him, he was eight.
你那时还是直男呢
And you were heterosexual.
现在这小屁孩成了你情人了
And now this child is your lover?
谁曾想到通奸和日托
Who knew there was such a fine line
差别这么小
between adultery and day care?
你滚 卡尔 你没资格评判我
Bugger off, Karl. You have no right to judge me.
我没有评判你
I'm not judging you,
我只是在戏弄你
I'm just teasing.
要说有什么的话 我为我们感到开心 喝酒吗
If anything, I'm happy for us. Drink?
白兰地 什么叫你为我们感到开心
Brandy. What do you mean you're happy for us?
你不明白吗 我们不需要离婚
Well, don't you see? We don't need to get a divorce.
我们无意中卷入了这完美的安排
We have stumbled into the perfect arrangement.
你有你的情人 我也有我的
You will have your lovers and I will have mine,
然后我们回家八卦我们的情事
and then we will come home to sparkling conversation.
这很欧洲
It's very European.
你不介意我和别人上床吗
It doesn't bother you that I'm having sex with someone else?
亲爱的 我是同性恋
Darling, I'm gay.
对我来说 和女人做♥爱就好比腾空洗碗机
Look, for me, sex with a woman is like emptying the dishwasher.
要是有人求我和女人做 我会的
I mean, I'll do it if I'm asked,
但如果有人自告奋勇 我也不会抱怨
but if someone else volunteers, I won't complain.
你知道我很喜欢这件衬衣的
Oh. You know I love this shirt.
你可以说你要喝伏特加啊
You might've asked for vodka.
我不懂 你怎么会不吃醋
I don't understand. How can you not be jealous?
抱歉 你想让我吃汤米·哈特的醋
Sorry, wait, you want me to be jealous of Tommy Harte?
他吃你的醋
He's jealous of you!
那是应该的 我是你老公
So he should be. I'm the husband.
不会太久了
Not for long.
你要怎么做 和我离婚再嫁给汤米吗
Oh, what are you gonna do, divorce me and marry Tommy?
-也许我会的 -很好 我会给你们准备礼物
- Maybe I will. - Oh, good. Well, I'll get you a gift.
你们什么时候去登记 费雪玩具要吗
Where will you be registered? Fisher-Price?
不是什么都是笑话的 卡尔
Everything is not a joke, Karl.
你这不是好笑 是冷酷
You're not being funny, you're being cruel.
亲爱的 我可不想冷酷无情 我爱你
Oh, darling, I'm not trying to be cruel. I love you.
不 你不爱
No, you don't!
不是我需要的那种爱
Not the way I need.
我想要一个深爱我的男人
I want a man who loves me so much
如果我和别人睡了 他会愿意去杀了那男人
that he would kill another man if I slept with someone else.
但是你永远做不到 对吗
And I'm never gonna get that from you, am I?
是的
No.
可你是我最好的朋友
But you're my best friend.
这不够
It's not enough.
该死
Shit.
喂 亲爱的
Yeah? Hey, babe.
怎么这么小声
Hey. Why are you whispering?
我在写作 你懂的
Oh, I was just, I was writing, so, you know...
我需要点时间才能从"脑海中的"声音
...takes me a minute to get out of the "In my head" Voice
回到我"大声说话的"声音
and back into the "Out loud" Voice.
-进展如何 -会议很顺利
- How did everything go? - Oh, the conference was great,
我的姐妹们还是老样子
and my sisters... are my sisters.
-嗯 -如果你在工作的话 我不想打扰你
- Yeah. - Look, if you're working, I don't want to stop you.
洁德醒着吗 我可以跟她聊
Um, is Jade up? I can talk to her.
她好像去遛狗了
I-I-I think she's walking the dog.
这个点去未免太晚了吧
It's a little late for that, no?
嗯 不过...
Yeah, but, you know...
狗可分不清时间
dog can't tell time, so...
我很高兴你打电话过来
I'm, uh... I'm glad you checked in.
当然 我爱你
Yeah. Um, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.