她自己发现后会更生气吗
and then she finds out anyway?
你看 这就是非常流行的
It-- well, see? See, that's where the ever-popular
"带进坟墓"哲学派上用场的时候
"Take it to our graves" philosophy would come into play.
你想保密
You want to keep it a secret?
老实说 这不是我的首选
I'll be honest, it's not my first inclination,
-但听你这么一说 我喜欢 -伊莱
- but hearing you say it out loud, I like it. - Eli.
不 我
No. I...
我们不能这样 感觉不对
We can't. That-that feels wrong.
那不对
That's wrong.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
非坦诚相待即背叛
Anything less than full honesty is a betrayal.
好吧
Okay.
她来了
Here she is.
-让我骄傲 -见鬼
- Make me proud. - Shit.
-嗨 -宝贝 旅途怎样
- Hi. - Hey, babe. How was the flight?
哭闹的小孩 婊气冲天的空乘
Crying babies, bitchy flight attendants,
弄丢了我的行李箱 还有我讨厌优步
they lost my suitcase and I hate Uber!
你们都干了什么
What have you guys been up to?
没什么
Uh... nothing much.
嗯 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
只是见你回家很开心
Just happy to have this one home.
不如给你泡个澡吧
What do you say we put you in a bath, huh?
-太好了 -你值得拥有 放浴盐吗
- Oh, my God. - You deserve it. Salt, no salt?
-多放点 -给你放满
- So much salt. - Salt it up.
你干什么呢
Whatcha doing?
我正想该把祖母的亚麻布
I was just trying to think of a place
都存放在哪里
to store all of Nana's linens.
如果世界爆发餐垫短缺危机
If there's ever a worldwide doily shortage,
我们绝对高枕无忧
we'll be sitting pretty.
大功告成
It is done.
正式全部开箱完毕
We are now officially unpacked.
我以为你几周前就完成了
I thought you finished weeks ago.
你说不喜欢看到箱子放的到处都是
You said you hated seeing all of the unpacked boxes lying around,
所以我就把它们放进了阁楼
so I put them all in the attic.
每天拿一个下来开箱整理
Every day, I would bring one down and empty it.
你把所有箱子都搬进了阁楼
You lugged all these boxes to the attic?
就为了让我眼不见心不烦
Just so I wouldn't have to look at 'em?
这没什么
It was nothing.
你每天做那么多事取悦我
You do so many things each day to please me.
我都没注意到的事
Things I don't even notice.
我想注意到 好谢谢你
And I want to notice them, so I can thank you.
我不想要感谢
I don't need to be thanked.
知道吗
You know,
过去几个月我经常加班
I've been working a lot of late nights the past few months.
我在忙的那个项目 快完成了
This project I've been involved with, it's almost over.
-是吗 -对
- It is? - Yeah.
一旦完成后
Once I'm done,
我们就能回到正常时间表
we'll get back to a normal schedule.
我会晚上准时回来吃饭 每晚都是
I'll be home in time for dinner, every night.
那我会非常开心
That would make me very happy.
我们终于搬进来了
So, we're finally moved in.
该怎么庆祝呢
How should we celebrate?
不如办个派对吧
Why not throw a party?
乔迁派对吗
Like a housewarming thing?
对 我们可以把邻居都请来
Yes, we can invite all the neighbors.
还有很多我没见过面呢
There's so many I haven't met yet.
那我们下周六办吧
Oh. Let's do it next Saturday.
-太好了 -很好
- That would be wonderful.- Fantastic.
-要我帮你把这箱子扔了吗 -先别扔
- You want me to throw this box away for you? - Oh, not just yet.
里面还有些照片
There's still some photos in there.
我本来想把这些摆到楼上的橱柜里
I was going to put those in the cupboard upstairs.
或许这一张该摆在外面
Maybe we should leave this one out.
真的吗
Really?
你说过这张让你难过
You said it upset you.
那是以前的事了
Eh, that was a while ago.
想起来让人很心痛
It hurts to remember,
但忘记更糟
but it'd be worse to forget.
你说得太对了
You're absolutely right.
萨蒙妮 我们要迟到了
Simone, we're going to be late.
来了 着什么急
I'm coming. Hold your horses.
艾米
Amy.
你和我们一起去吃晚饭吗
Are you coming with us to the dinner?
我们以为你会跟布拉德一家去
We assumed you'd be going with Brad and his family.
我整天都跟他们在一起 我需要喘口气
I was with them all day. I need a break.
他们真有那么难相处吗
Oh, are they really that bad?
你了解拖拉机吗
Do you know much about tractors?
不了解
Um, no.
-到上甜点时你就了解了 -你应该喝一杯
- You will by dessert.- I think you deserve a drink.
你这么努力
I'm sure Brad is very pleased
布拉德一定很高兴
that you're making such an effort.
相信我 我马屁拍到飞起
Trust me, I'm sucking up like crazy.
如果我能留下好印象
And if I make a good impression,
他父母可能会给我们买♥♥栋房♥子
his parents might buy us a house.
房♥子啊
A house?
作为结婚礼物吗
As a wedding gift?
亲爱的 我们送区区芝士火锅叉子可能不够
Darling, we really need to rethink those fondue forks.
他们的农场下面埋有大量石油
Their farm sits on millions of gallons of oil.
所以不管你对他们有什么看法 都友好一点
So whatever you think of them, be nice.
-我一向很友好 -要真心的
- I'm always nice.- Really nice.
不是皮笑肉不笑这种
Not bitchy nice.
你"绑住我手脚"了 不过行吧
You're tying my hands, but fine.
别接
Don't pick up.
-我们迟到了 -别担心
- We're late. - Uh, don't worry,
我们装了那种新型的机器
we've got one of those newfangled machines
能留言
that takes a message.
真不知道以前没有它时我们是怎么过的
You know, I don't know how we lived without it.
萨蒙妮 我是伯尼·莫顿
Simone, Bernie Morton here.
我在填写你的离婚文件
I'm working on your divorce paperwork,
但我还需要一些财务表格
but I still need some financial forms, so...
伯尼 现在不是时候
Bernie, it's not a good time.
我们明天再谈
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
你又要离婚吗
You're getting divorced again?
艾米
Now, Amy...
就在我婚礼之前
Right before my wedding?
不会影响你的
It won't affect you.
布拉德的父母如果认为养大我的女人
Brad's parents are not going to buy me a house
她的婚姻比薄荷糖的效力还短
if they think I was raised by a woman
是绝对不会买♥♥♥房♥♥子送我的
who's never had a marriage last longer than a breath mint.
你还怪我
You're blaming me?
是的 因为你换了三个老公
After three husbands, yes.
你这次又有什么借口
What's your excuse this time?
这个故事很有意思
It's a charming story.
没错 我俩都有有意思的故事
Y-Yes, well, we-we both have charming stories,
但我不想说一堆
but I don't want to bore you
我们英国人所谓的"荒唐事" 让你无聊
with a lot of what we Brits call, um, tommyrot.
行吧
Fine.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
荒唐事 你不是吧 卡尔
Tommyrot? Really, Karl?
你真可笑
You're hilarious.
我们终于意见一致了
At last, we agree on something.
早上好 我是贝丝·安·斯坦顿
Good morning. I'm Beth Ann Stanton,
你的新邻居
your new neighbor.
我和我丈夫刚搬到附近
My husband and I just moved in down the street.
我知道你是谁
I-I know who you are.
我听说你叫玛丽
Well, I hear your name is Mary.
玛丽·弗拉辛
Mary Vlasin.
终于见面了 真好
It's nice to officially meet you.
玛丽
Mary!
那是你丈夫吗
That your husband?