是的 现在不太方便
Uh, yes. Now's not a good time.
我很快就好
I'll be quick.
我有东西给你们
I have something for the two of you.
我就是为此而来的
It's the reason I dropped by.
是张邀请函
It's an invitation.
我和罗伯周六要办乔迁派对
Rob and I are throwing a housewarming party on Saturday;
没多隆重 就是小吃和啤酒
nothing fancy. Just finger food and beer.
邀请了一些老朋友来
We'll be having some old friends, and
希望也有新朋友来
hopefully some new ones.
我都不记得上次参加派对是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I went to a party.
玛丽
Mary!
你觉得你们能来吗
Uh, do you think you might be able to make it?
我就想统计下人数
I'm just doing a head count.
我说不好
I don't know, um...
我本来要过去的 刚才在跟新邻居说话
I was coming. I was just, uh, talking to our new neighbor.
你好啊
Oh, hello there.
我不知道有人来了
I didn't realize we had company.
我是贝丝·安·斯坦顿
I'm Beth Ann Stanton.
刚搬到附近
I've just moved in down the street.
她邀请我们去参加 派对
She invited us to, uh, a party.
只是周六有个小小的乔迁派对
Oh.Just a little housewarming thing on Saturday.
玛丽说她不确定你们是否能
Mary said she wasn't sure you'd be able to...
哪有 我们很乐意参加
No, we'd love to come.
-是吗 -当然了
- Really? - Sure.
需要我们带点什么吗 或者
You want us to bring anything, or...
不用 不用
No. No.
你们两个小可爱来就够了
Just your lovely selves.
那好吧 到时见
Well, all righty, then. We'll see you soon.
太好了
Wonderful.
我去问问领班
I'll check with the ma?tre d',
看看布拉德的家人是否到了
see if Brad's family's arrived.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-是赫克托 -赫克托
- It's Hector. - Hector?
他是我有过的最好的理发师
He was the best hairdresser I ever had.
我是说 直到他不干了
I mean, until he dropped me.
他为什么不干了
Why did he drop you?
谁知道呢 有一天他就突然停止了预约
Who knows? One day, he just stopped scheduling appointments.
你肯定做了什么冒犯他的事
Well, I'm sure you did something to offend him.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you assume that?
对哦 我很讨人厌
Oh, right, I'm horrible.
艾米
Amy!
佩蒂
Patty.
妈 这是布拉德的姐姐佩蒂
Mom, this is Brad's sister Patty.
很高兴认识你
Oh, it's lovely to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们把我们安排在私人包间里
Oh, they've seated us in a private dining room.
是你安排的吗
Did you arrange that?
是的 我想为我的新家人们做点什么特别的事
I did. I wanted to do something special for my new family.
真是个不错的主意
It's a great idea.
现在我们可以随心所欲大吵大闹了
Now we can get as loud and crazy as we want.
我不知道艾米是否告诉过你
I don't know if Amy told you,
我知道如何用约德尔唱法歌♥唱
but I know how to yodel.
她没说过
No.
要是说过 我想我会记住的
I think I would have remembered that.
太好了 让我们开始狂欢吧
Great, let's get the party started.
-卡尔 大家都到了 -好
- Karl, everyone's here. - Oh, good.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
萨蒙妮
Simone.
大伙儿好
Hey, guys.
你们来啦
Oh, here they are.
认识你们甚是荣幸
What a pleasure it is to finally meet you.
我是露比 他是德怀特
I'm Ruby and this is Dwight.
-幸会 -你们好
- Charmed. - Well, hello, there.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
如果你是忙着在打扮自己
Well, if you were busy making yourself beautiful,
请允许我说 任务完成了
may I just say, mission accomplished.
你真坏 德怀特
Heel, Dwight.
看来我得防着点你了
I see I'm gonna have to watch my step around you.
我无法告诉你们艾米能嫁给一个像你们儿子
I can't tell you how thrilled we are that Amy's marrying a young man
这么令人敬佩的年轻人我们有多激动
as admirable as your son.
听听这声线
That voice.
他就像是PBS电视台里的人
He's like someone on PBS.
谁想来点香槟
Now, who wants champagne?
大家都想吧
I'm sure we could all be persuaded.
我能听他说上一整天
I could just listen to him talk all day long.
如果你嫁给他 你会的
If you were married to him, you would.
露比和我也很喜欢你们的女儿
Well, Ruby and I are just as crazy about your daughter.
我们一家都是
The whole family is.
佩蒂不停地讲她
Patty hasn't shut up about her.
因为我很开心 好吗
'Cause I'm happy, okay?
我终于有个妹妹了
I'm finally getting a sister.
很激动我能成为大家庭中的一员
Well, I'm thrilled to finally be a part of a big family.
我总是梦想举办一场大型家庭聚会
I've always dreamed of hosting large family gatherings.
你们知道我的梦是什么吗
You know what I dream about?
抱孙子
Grandkids.
我也梦到过
Oh, I've had that dream.
每次都尖叫着醒来
I always wake up screaming.
你为什么不想抱孙子
Now, why don't you want grandkids?
那我就得告诉大家我当外婆了
Well, I'd have to tell people that I'm a grandmother.
看看我这面相 谁会相信我
And let's face it, who's gonna believe me?
还有人需要香槟吗
Does anyone need more champagne?
-天啊 需要 -需要 太需要了
Oh, God, yes. Yes, absolutely.
非常抱歉 我出去一下
Uh, I'm terribly sorry. Will you excuse me?
我非常需要去"飞流直下三千尺"
I, uh, I desperately need to use the facilities.
听听
Listen to him.
撒尿都说得这么花里胡哨
He even makes taking a piss sound fancy.
完成了 我刚写完
It is done! I just wrote the words
"消逝于黑暗中"
"Fade to black."
我的剧本完成了
My script is complete!
伊莱
Eli!
我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh.
-宝贝 太棒了 -是的
- Honey, that's amazing. - Yeah, it is.
你知道最棒的是什么吗 不知怎的全都通了
You know what's amazing? Somehow it all works.
我是说 角色 情节 一切
I mean, the characters, the plot, all of it.
我可能用了"操"这个词
I mean, I probably used the word "Fuck"
六十多次 但是没关系
about 60 times too many, but that's fixable.
重点是我也许真的能成为一个好编剧
I mean, the point is: I may actually be a good writer.
我真为你骄傲
Oh, I'm so proud of you.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
我给拉马尔打了电♥话♥
Oh, so I called Lamar,
然后他想请我们出去吃饭庆祝庆祝
and he wants to take us all out to dinner tonight to celebrate.
那太好了
Oh, that'd be great.
我们应该去月夜餐厅
We should go to La Serata.
-很好 -没错
- Ooh, molto bene. - Yeah.
我并不想换话题
Not to change the subject,
但有件事我很好奇
but I'm curious about something.
什么事
What's up?
我不在的时候 你们俩是不是睡了
While I was away, did you two fuck?
不知道为什么 我就是有这种感觉
I don't know why, I just have a feeling.
是我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
我们绝对睡了
We absolutely fucked.
天 真的啊 好吧
Shit. Wow. Hmm.
你生气了吗
Are you upset?
不好说
I'm not sure.
我俩又不是趁伊莱不在的时候没睡过
It's not like you and I have never done it without Eli.
那倒也是
That's true.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
显然我还有些感受
I mean, obviously I have some feelings
需要平复
that I need to work through,