但这是...这是注定要发生的 对吧
but this was... this was bound to happen, right?
迟早的事 既然我们都住在一起了
At some point, since we're all together now.
而且我爱你们俩
And I love you both,
所以为何...我为何不想让你俩再走近点呢
so why... why would I not want you guys to get closer?
是啊 没错 我就知道如果我们能
Yes, exactly, and I-I knew that if we were just open
开诚布公地谈论整件事的话
and honest about the whole thing,
会发现其实也没什么大不了的
that it wouldn't be a big deal.
是啊 谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Yeah. Well, thank you for telling me the truth.
-知道真♥相♥后的感觉真不错 -那是当然了
- It feels good to know. - Of course. Of course.
对了 你应该告诉拉马尔
Oh, you know what, you should tell Lamar
你是个混♥蛋♥
我认识月夜餐厅的经理
that I know the manager at La Serata,
她能帮我们预定一个好位置
so she can get us a good table.
好啊 好啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
行啊 行啊
Totally. Great call.
我会...
I will, um...
我立刻传简讯给拉马尔
I-I will, I will text Lamar right now.
好的
Okay.
我能感觉到罗伯还在生那晚的气
So I can tell Rob is still mad about the other night.
他已经多日没打给我了
He hasn't called in days.
我想过打给他
I thought about calling him,
但我不想让自己看起来太绝望
but I don't want to seem desperate,
虽说我确实有点绝望
although I am a little bit,
但他不需要知道这些
but he doesn't need to know that.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
你觉得我该怎么做
what do you think I should do?
你说什么
Hmm. What?
你看看我
Listen to me.
我一直叨唠罗伯 你一定听烦了吧
I must be boring you to tears always talking about Rob.
不 不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
我刚才在想今天遇到的这个女人
I was thinking about this woman I met today.
她在我脑海中挥之不去
I can't get her out of my mind.
为什么
Why?
我去她家送东西
I was at her door dropping something off,
感觉事情不太对
and, just, something wasn't quite right.
怎么说
How do you mean?
她很担心她丈夫
She was worried about her husband.
我能听到他喊她
I could hear him calling for her.
他的语气有些奇怪
There was just something about his tone.
着实吓到我了
It scared me.
然后他来开门
Then he came to the door,
看起来很有魅力
and he was charming.
这个女人 她是不是画着浓妆
This woman, was she wearing a lot of makeup?
确实是
She was.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
他经常打她
He hits her.
你觉得是这样吗
You think?
不 他不是那种人 他事业很成功
No, he isn't the type. He's very successful.
我父亲是名医生
My father was a doctor.
我过去常常看着我母亲用化妆品
I used to watch my mother apply makeup
来遮盖她青肿的眼眶
to cover up her black eyes.
不会吧
Oh, no.
她会先抹绿色的遮瑕膏来遮住淤青
She would smear green concealer to cover the bruise,
然后再涂一层遮瑕
and then she would apply a second layer of concealer
用以匹配她的肤色
that matched her skin tone.
然后她会在另一半脸上再重复同样的操作
And then she would do the same thing to the other side
这样人们就看不出来差别了
so that people wouldn't notice the difference.
那也太惨了
That's awful.
不 惨的在后面
No, here's the awful part.
我们全家都知道这件事
My whole family knew what was going on.
我的姑婶 叔伯 堂兄们
Aunts, uncles, cousins--
他们都清楚他做了些什么
they all knew what he was doing,
但是他们都视而不见
and they just looked the other way.
我恨那些视而不见的人
I hate people that look the other way.
他告诉店主无论吉布森兄弟开出什么价
And he told the owner he was willing to match
他都愿意出同样的价格
any offer the Gibson twins could come up with.
德怀特就是这样垄断了塔尔萨县
And that's how Dwight cornered the Tulsa County market
挖掘机市场的
for earth-moving machinery.
在那之后...
The next thing that happened...
请停下
Please stop!
等我找到卡尔再讲
Until I find Karl.
他一定不会想错过这个精彩的故事
He would hate to miss this amazing story.
他在洗手间待了好久了
He has been in the gents' room quite a while.
你想让我去看看他是怎么回事吗
Uh, you want me to check on him?
不用 我去就好
No. I-I've got this.
-女士 那是男厕 -我知道
- Ma'am, that's the men's room. - Oh, I know.
我丈夫总不会躲在女厕吧
My husband isn't hiding out in the ladies' room.
很开心我们终于见面了 拉马尔
So nice to finally meet you, Lamar.
我听了好多关于你的事
I've heard so much about you.
我也听说了很多你的事 美女
Heard a lot about you, too, pretty lady.
我有好多问题
And I have so many questions.
-求你别问 -拜托
- Please don't ask them. - Come on.
今天是我请客 我唯一想要的回报
I'm paying for this meal. All I want in exchange is
就是关于你们新生活方式的一些八卦
a few juicy details about your new lifestyle.
好吧 哥们 别让我难堪
All right, dude, don't embarrass me.
我要是没必要知道我就不会问了
I wouldn't ask if I didn't need to know.
你为什么需要知道
Why do you need to know?
事实是 我一直在考虑
Truth is, I've been thinking about
往我和德洛丽丝的关系中再添一个女人
bringing another woman into my relationship with Delores.
她不介意吗
And she's open to the idea?
当然介意
Absolutely not.
好吧 好吧
All right, okay, all right.
我们来谈谈我的剧本吧
Let's talk about my script.
-伊莱说你觉得不错 -不
- Eli said that you think it's good. - No.
我觉得棒极了
I think it's brilliant.
-告诉我能卖♥♥出去 -当然
- Okay, just tell me it'll sell. - Oh, yes.
已经有四个制片人感兴趣了
I already got four different producers interested.
我估计出价能有六位数 接近一百万
I'm expecting offers in the high six-figure range.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我只会开性的玩笑 从不开钱的
I joke about sex, not money.
我以前的剧本从没有过这样的反应
I-I've never had a script get that kind of reaction before.
你从没写过这样商业的剧本
You've never written a script this commercial before.
我想我们得谢谢你
And I guess we have you to thank for that.
别
Stop.
什么
What?
只是
It just--
伊莱有点写不下去
Eli was having some problems with his story,
所以我看了前50页的剧本
so I read the first 50 pages,
给了他一些点子
and I-I gave him a few ideas.
不止一些 她可以说是救了我
More than a few. I mean, she saved my ass is what she did.
结尾那里 伊娃
That part at the end, where-where Eva,
她烧毁了那地方
she burns the place down and goes,
然后烧死了所有人
like, full-blown arsonist on everybody?
是洁德的点子
Jade's idea.
酷
Cool.
所以你剧本还没写完就拿给她看
So, you let her read the script before it was finished?
是的
W-Well, yeah.
你从没让我提前看过
'Cause you never let me do that.
不 亲爱的
No-- h-honey,
这次我实在是被逼入绝境了
my back was up against the wall on this.
-我 -我还
- I mean... - I-I also,
我给了他一些关于主角的想法
I-I gave him some thoughts on the lead character.
我很了解千禧一代的女生
You know, I have insight into the millennial female brain.
能看出来
And it shows.
伊娃是他笔下最棒的人物
Eva is the-the best character he's ever created.
这我可说不好
I-I don't know about that.
我可以 相信我 伊莱
I do. Trust me, Eli.
好好待洁德 她是你的灵感女神
Be good to Jade. She's your muse.
-你也许是对的 -别胡说了
- You might be right. - Oh, that's ridiculous.
洁德 你有想过自己写剧本吗
So, Jade, you ever think about doing any writing yourself?
有过 我