Um, yeah. I-I have,
我其实有几个剧本的点子
I actually have a couple script ideas, yeah.
我很有兴趣听听
Well, I would love to hear about them.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-失陪一下 -好
- Um, excuse me for just one moment. - Yeah.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他总是在找我的替代者
He's always looking for my replacement, so please.
你到底是怎么想的
What in God's name?
该死 我们
Shit. We...
我们有点忘乎所以了
We got a bit carried away.
我们很久没见过面了
We haven't seen each other in years.
我的天 所以你才不给我理发了吗
Oh, my God. Is that why you dropped me as a client?
因为你在上我老公
Because you were screwing my husband!
我不能直视你的眼睛
I couldn't look you in the eye anymore.
没法给你剪刘海
It was impossible to trim your bangs.
我想你该走了
I think you should leave now.
不管有没有用
For what it's worth,
我喜欢你头发的层次感
I love the layers.
快滚
Go.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
你不至于这么吃惊吧
You can't be completely shocked.
你很清楚我和男人睡过
You knew perfectly well I slept with men.
可是和赫克托
But with Hector?
你惊讶于我睡的男人是你的理发师
You're surprised that the man I slept with was your hairdresser?
这就相当于同志性♥爱♥版的"是管家干的"
That is the gay sex equivalent of "The butler did it."
你们在干什么
What the hell is going on?
没什么 我们很好
Nothing. We're fine.
我们才不好
We are not fine.
你不会相信卡尔如何背叛了我
You would not believe how Karl betrayed me.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我拍了克莱皮特一家六个月的马屁
I've spent six months sucking up to the Clampetts,
我不允许你们一夜之间给我毁了
and you're not gonna blow it for me in one night.
赶紧出来
Now move it!
走吧
Come on.
我们就别破坏她卷进不必要抓马的机会了
Let's not ruin her chances with unnecessary drama.
行 我就等到我们上离婚法庭时再说
Fine. I'll wait till we're in divorce court.
我到时会做的事
And what I do to you then
就相当有必要了
will be very necessary.
格雷琴 戴尔 欢迎来到我们的聚会
Gretchen, Dale! Welcome to our little shindig.
-你好 -谢谢邀请我们
- Hi! - Thanks for having us.
天呐 你这短裤可真亮眼
Wow, those are some shorts.
是啊 专门为派对买♥♥的 很棒吧
Yeah. Bought 'em special for the party. Aren't they great?
饭厅里有食物和饮品
There's food and drink in the dining room.
-请自便 -谢谢
- Please help yourself. - Thank you.
-瞧吧 她喜欢我的短裤 -她可没这么说
- See? She liked them. - That's not what she said.
你好啊 贝丝·安 对曲目有什么要求吗
Hey, Beth Ann. Got any requests?
别弹古典曲目 除非等到我想赶客的时候
Don't play classical until I want people to leave.
好吧
Okay.
我是怎么跟你说的 不准在家里乱跑
What did I tell you? No running in the house.
但这不是我们家啊
But it's not our house.
我对天发誓 本尼
I swear to God, Benny.
拜托 经过古巴那事 没人会投票给他的
Come on. Nobody's gonna vote for the guy after what happened in Cuba.
那不重要 无论如何我都坚定认为
Don't matter. I can't think of one scenario
肯尼迪肯定会连任的
where Kennedy doesn't get a second term.
那是不可能的
Never gonna happen.
所以你从没乘过凯迪拉克吗
So you're telling me you've never been for a ride in a Cadillac?
我很乐意带你兜兜风
I'd be happy to take you around the block.
莉诺 你能来厨房♥给我帮帮忙吗
Lenore, could you please help me in the kitchen?
真是太感谢了
Thank you so much.
亲爱的 麦尔斯在吹嘘他在休斯飞机公♥司♥的薪水
Honey, Miles is bragging about his salary at Hughes Aircraft.
我能告诉他我的薪水吗
Can I tell him how much I make?
-绝对不要 -拜托
- Absolutely not. - Oh, come on.
饼干
Cookies!
那是魔鬼蛋吗
Are those deviled eggs?
请自便
Help yourself.
嗨 你们来了
Hi. You came.
当然了 我们不会错过的
Of course. We wouldn't miss it.
很抱歉我们迟到了
I'm sorry we're late.
别说傻话 派对才刚刚开始呢
Don't be silly. The party's only just started.
你这房♥子可真漂亮啊
Nice place you got here.
我们的确很喜欢
We certainly like it.
我不想空手而来 所以...
Well, I didn't want to come empty-handed, so...
你不必如此麻烦的
You shouldn't have.
不 不麻烦 我用的是现成的糕点粉
No, no. It was no trouble. I used a mix.
再次感谢你邀请我们
Thank you again for inviting us.
亲爱的 你看 那是戴尔·克拉克
Look, honey, it's Dale Clark.
我认识他 我们应该去打个招呼
I know him. We should go say hi.
瞧瞧他的短裤
Look at those shorts.
泰勒 你还在吗
Taylor? Are you still in here?
泰勒
Taylor?
你在这儿啊
There you are.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
男人们都开始担心了
The boys are starting to worry.
我没事
I'm fine.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
在方便呢 马上就出来
Doing my thing. I'll be out in a minute.
那你的裤子为什么没脱
Why are your pants on?
那你为什么这么奇怪
Why are you being weird?
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 如果你生气了 我完全理解
Look, I understand if you're upset.
是吗
Do you?
我和伊莱之间发生的事
What happened with me and Eli
显然触发了某些伤痛的感觉
has obviously triggered some hurt feelings,
我真的完全理解的
and I totally get it.
洁德 如果我说
Jade, believe me when I say
我完全不在乎你跟我丈夫上♥床♥的事 请你信我
I don't give a fuck if you screwed my husband.
好吧 那问题到底是什么
Okay, so then what's the problem?
他的灵感女神 那是什么狗屁话
His muse? What kind of over-the-top undeserved bullshit is that?
好吧 他只是想说些客气话而已
Okay, he was just trying to be nice.
你没有拯救他
You didn't save him.
你不过是抛出一些想法
You toss out a couple ideas
在他熬夜时 给他到咖啡而已
and poured him coffee while he pulled an all-nighter.
过去两年 他把我们的生活毁得千疮百孔
I am the one who spent the last two years
收拾烂摊子的人是我
cleaning up the mess he made of our lives.
-他干什么了 -他什么没干
- What did he do? - What didn't he do?
安♥非♥他♥命♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Speed, cocaine...
老天呐 我都能写个清单出来
Christ, I can write you a list,
但这地方半夜就打烊了
but this place closes at midnight.
洁德 他是个瘾君子
Jade, he's an addict.
他曾经差点死了
He almost died.
如果不是我强迫他戒毒 他已经死了
And he would've if I didn't force him into rehab.
我之前不知道这事
I-I didn't know that.
你怎么可能知道
Well, how could you?
我什么都没说 因为...
I didn't say anything because...
我以为我们已经没事了 但是...
I thought we were fine and...
你来了以后 就...
just having you here, it's...
什么
What?
老天 这暴露出了我们之间的感情的裂缝
Man, that's just shining a light on the cracks in our relationship.
-我不是有意... -我知道
- I don't mean to... - I know.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你没做错任何事 我只是...
You did nothing wrong. I'm just...
我也说不清
I don't know.
我只是不太确定
I'm just not sure
当前的共处形式是否可以成立
the current living situation is working.
你的意思是你希望我离开吗
Are you saying you want me to go?
我也不知道我是什么意思
I don't know what I'm saying.
我只是觉得 目前的这种关系是行不通的
I just don't think this whole thing's working.
希拉 希拉 快来
Sheila! Sheila! Come on.
你干什么
What're you doing?
你没听到吗 他们在弹奏《扭扭舞》呢
Don't you hear? They're playing "The Twist."
真是太棒了 我在吃派呢