-泰勒 -我跟说了"这样不好"
- Taylor! - I told her, "Not cool."
她就没提了
She backed off.
好吧 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
她看上去确实是个好孩子
She does seem like a nice kid.
洁德是挺好的
Yeah, Jade's very nice.
也很漂亮 你不觉得吗
She's pretty, too. Don't you think?
对 还行吧
Yeah. Yeah, she's okay.
说好的彼此坦诚呢
We don't lie to each other, remember?
好吧 她美极了
Okay, fine. She's spectacular.
满意了吗
You happy?
-满意了 -好吧
- I am. - Yeah.
过来
Come here.
我真幸运 能跟你在一起
I got so lucky with you.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
多数男的不会接受这样的生活方式
Most guys would not be down with this kind of lifestyle.
你知道的
Well... you know...
我也可以自己找乐子 所以...
I get to have my fun, too. So.
但你同意这样的安排仅仅是因为
But you only agreed to this arrangement
你知道这对我有多重要
because you knew how much it meant to me.
对于此 我很感谢你
So for that, I thank you.
我们现在要做♥爱了吗
Are we gonna have sex now?
你会在我们做的时候想着洁德吗
Are you gonna be thinking about Jade while we're doing it?
可能吧
Probably.
我也要
Me, too.
喂
Hello?
亲爱的 希望你还没有开始做晚餐
Honey, I hope you haven't started dinner yet.
我得在去陪客户喝酒
I got to meet a client out for a drink.
客户
A client?
可能会晚点回 所以 别等我了
It might go late, so... don't wait up.
我给你做个三明治
Oh, I'll make you a sandwich.
你回家打开冰箱就能看到了
It will be in the fridge when you get home.
听起来不错 爱你
Sounds great. Love you.
詹森餐厅
大家都走了吗
Is everybody gone?
你妈妈是最后一个离开的
Your mother was the last to leave.
她说她回家等你
She said she'll see you at home.
厨房我打扫完了
I, uh, finished cleaning the kitchen,
所有东西都放好了
and everything's put away.
谢谢
Thank you.
走的时候别忘了关门
Be sure to lock up before you leave.
格罗夫先生没事吧
Is Mr. Grove okay?
他离开派对后就没回来了
I mean, he never came back down to the party.
不用担心他
Don't you worry about him.
你怎么还没收拾完
Why aren't you finished packing?
我只看见你收拾了便服
I'm only seeing casual clothes.
你至少要带两套西服
You'll need at least two suits.
顺便说下 我不希望画廊
By the way, I don't want anyone at the art gallery
有人知道这件事 离♥婚办好前不能传出去
knowing about this. Not until the divorce is final.
你说了什么吗
Did you say something?
我把你的阿玛尼给装上
I'm packing your Armani.
你需要黑色的衣服
You'll need something black.
等我们离♥婚的事公开后
Once we've gone public,
你要在乡村俱乐部告诉我们的朋友
you need to tell our friends at the country club
我们是和平分手
that this was amicable.
我想尽量避免外人投来居高临下的目光
I want to avoid as many condescending looks as possible.
你哼唧什么
Why are you mumbling?
你说的话我一个字也听不懂
I can't understand a word you're saying.
你怎么出这么多汗
Why are you sweating?
卡尔
Karl?
你干了什么
What did you do?!
你想以死解脱吗 去你的
You think you're gonna get out of this by dying? fuck you!
我想看着你
I want to see you
挤在机场旁只有一间房的破公寓里遭罪
suffer in a one-bedroom apartment next to the airport,
你休想毁了我的这个乐趣
and you will not deny me that pleasure!
喂 是的
Hello? Yes.
这里发生了一起小意外
Uh, we've had a little incident.
你能派一辆救护车到塞尼卡街4352号吗
Can you send an ambulance to 4352 Seneca?
是的 是我丈夫
Yes, it's my husband.
他貌似服下了太多药片
He seems to have taken a few too many pills.
能稍等一下吗
Uh, could you hold?
醒醒
Wake up!
不好意思 我回来了
Excuse me, I'm back.
已经在路上了吗
Oh, it's on its way?
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
我丈夫和我会等着的
My husband and I will be waiting.
卡尔
Karl.
卡尔
Karl...
有点奇怪
Something is weird.
我们家怎么这么干净
Our home is clean.
对啊 这不奇怪吗
Yeah. Isn't that weird?
我刚准备去叫醒你们
I was just coming up to wake you guys.
是你打扫了我们家吗
Did you clean our house?
这是我表达感谢的方式
It was my way of saying thank you.
还有 我去商店买了早餐吃的东西
Also, I ran to the store and I got stuff for breakfast.
来啊 快坐下
Go ahead, sit down.
橙汁是刚榨的
The orange juice is freshly squeezed,
我在做煎饼
and I'm making pancakes.
宝贝 你不必这么做的
Honey, you didn't have to do all this.
我想这样做
Oh, I wanted to.
烹饪能使我放松
Cooking relaxes me.
对 让她放松吧
Yeah, let her relax.
快坐下
Sit down.
等等 这些盘子是哪来的
Wait a minute, where did these plates come from?
这是我们的上等瓷器啊
It's our good china.
-太好看了 -对啊
- So lovely. - Yeah.
为什么我们从来没用过
Why don't we ever use it?
我不知道放在哪了
I don't know where we keep it.
洁德
Jade.
她烹饪 打扫 榨果汁
She cooks, she cleans, she juices...
-她就是我们的梦想妻子啊 -对
- She's the wife we always wanted. - Yeah.
你有没有希望过我也像这样子
Do you ever wish I were more like this?
给你做早餐
Cooking your breakfast
给你倒咖啡
and pouring your coffee?
我嫁给了一个成功的律师
I married a kick-ass lawyer.
这比倒咖啡更好
That's better than having my coffee poured.
回答得不错
Good answer.
你呢 有没有因为
How about you? Do you ever
我没有挣更多钱而怨恨我
resent me for not bringing home more money?
我有段时间没卖出过剧本了
It's been a while since I sold a script.
你在努力
You're trying.
但过去两年里你一直是养家糊口的人
But the last two years, you've been the breadwinner.
你从没介意过吗
That never bothers you?
上菜啦
Here we go.
你喜欢培根吗
Do you like bacon?
这个嘛 我是犹太人 所以我喜欢
Well, I'm Jewish, so, yeah.
这肉饼太好吃了
The meat loaf's delicious.
你改食谱了吗
Did you change the recipe?
-改了一点 -好吧 挺好的 前所未有得好
- Little bit. - Well, good job. Better than ever.
你在想什么呢
Penny for your thoughts.
我只是 在想
Oh, I was just... thinking about...
一些傻事
silly things.
什么样的傻事
What kind of silly things?
我在想你什么时候死
I was wondering when you'll die.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是会早点死还是晚点死
Whether it will be sooner rather than later.
我没那么快死的
I'm not dying anytime soon.
这你可说不准
You don't know that.
你可能会被公车撞到
You could be hit by a bus.
或者得中风 或者胸口被刺
Or have a stroke, or get... stabbed in the chest.
贝丝·安
Beth Ann.
米拉·佩恩的丈夫
Myra Penn's husband was 50
被西班牙椒噎死的时候才50岁
when he choked to death on a pimento.