That's terrific. I'm eating pie.
别吃什么派了
Forget about the pie.
-快来 我想跳舞 -你的舞伴在这儿呢
- Come on. I want to dance. - Well, here's your partner.
她就跟我一样 不过更小 更娇弱
She's just like me, but smaller and stickier.
来吧 亲爱的 等我们跳完舞
Come on, honey, and after we're done dancing,
爸爸要跟你讲讲那些
Daddy's gonna tell you about all the nice women
他本该娶的所有好女人
he should've married.
嗨 要来一起跳吗
Hi. Joining us?
我看看 抬起腿
Let's see it. Lift your leg.
-你还好吗 格雷琴 -我的高跟鞋跟断了
- You okay there, Gretchen? - I broke my heel.
我马上回来 阿斯泰尔先生
I'll be right back, Mr. Astaire.
你跳得太棒了
You're a killer.
她才是
Well, she is.
玛丽
Mary.
可以邀请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
不 算了吧
No, I don't think so.
拜托 别让我独自跳舞啊
Aw, come on. Don't make me dance alone.
真的 我有两只左脚[不会跳舞]
Seriously, I have two left feet.
跟我的加一起我们就有四只脚了
Well, add them to mine and we'll have four.
-好吧 就跳一下 -这就对了
- Okay, just for a minute. - Yeah, now you're talking.
你跳得不错啊
Look at you go.
抬起手
Hands up!
我的错 你跳得很好
My mistake. Oh, you're doing great.
过来
Come on.
-我们只是在跳舞 -我说了过来
- We were only dancing. - I said come on!
伙计
Buddy.
没有必要这样
There's no need to be like this.
你可以随心所欲绿你妻子
You can cheat on your wife all you want,
但是休想碰我妻子
but you're not touching mine.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
是的
Yeah.
他当着所有人的面把她抓走了
He just grabbed her and pulled her away in front of everyone.
他很生气她在跟我跳舞
He was angry that she was dancing with me.
这不是借口
That's no excuse.
他们进书房♥去了
They went into the study.
你得去确保他没有伤害她
You need to make sure he's not hurting her.
怎么
Well?
他们婚姻中的事情跟我们没有关系
What happens in their marriage is none of our business.
所以我们才去参加各种派对吗
Is that why we go to parties?
好让你能跟陌生男人调情吗
So you can flirt with strange men?
人们可以听到你
People can hear you.
或者是你就喜欢侮辱我
Or do you just enjoy humiliating me, huh?
能出去吗 这是私人对话
Do you mind? This is a private conversation.
如果我们太吵了 我向你道歉
Look, I am so sorry if-if we are being too loud.
我们很快就会离开 好吗
We'll be out of here in two shakes of a lamb's tail, okay?
听着 这不是我的错
Look, this is not my fault.
她总是喝太多
She always drinks too much.
我刚刚在饭厅里摆上了一份天使蛋糕
I've just set out some angel food cake in the dining room.
你们不去吃一块吗
Why don't you go have a slice?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我们要回家
We're going home.
或许你想再多待一阵子
Maybe you'd like to stay a little longer?
给他个冷静的机会
Give him a chance to cool off.
这只会让事情变得更糟糕
That'll just make it worse.
玛丽
Mary.
能像你这样坚强
It must be a wonderful thing
一定很棒吧
to be strong like you.
所以我们才变成了美南浸信会教♥徒♥
That's the reason we became Southern Baptist.
循道宗教♥徒♥有点过于自♥由♥了 不合我们口味
Those Methodists were just a little too liberal for our taste.
酒瓶就别拿走了
Leave the bottle.
亲爱的 你不觉得
My darling, don't you, uh,
你喝得够多了吗
think you've had enough?
对你 我确实是受够了
Of you? Yes.
霞多丽吗 绝对不会
Of chardonnay? Never.
佩蒂
Patty!
看看你的新裙子
Look at your new dress.
该死
Oh, darn.
艾米帮我买♥♥了时髦的衣服
Amy helps me buy something chic
我第一次穿就把它弄脏了
and I ruin it first time out.
我们明天再去购物
We'll just go shopping again tomorrow.
你需要爽身粉来除掉丝绸上的油渍
For grease on silk, you want talcum powder.
租车里有个旅行装的
There's a travel size in the rental car.
好 失陪下
Okay. Excuse me.
布拉德跟我说你们俩一起开了艺术画廊
Brad tells us you two run an art gallery together.
感觉如何
What's that like?
-有趣 -很有挑战性
- Fun. - Challenging.
是很有挑战性 但也很有趣
It's a challenge, but a fun one.
不像我们的婚姻 完全就是挑战
Unlike our marriage, which is purely a challenge.
说起婚姻
Speaking of marriage,
我很好奇 萨蒙妮
I'm just curious, Simone,
你结了几次婚
how many times have you been married?
就三次 怎么了
Just three. Why?
只不过是个无关痛痒的问题而已 亲爱的
It's just an innocent question, my love.
-我没在跟你说话 -我知道
- I wasn't talking to you. - I know.
你为什么那么生他的气
Why are you so cross with him?
我没有生气 我有生气吗
I wasn't cross. Was I cross?
你绝对生气了
You were definitely cross.
当然了这不关我事 但是...
Um, not that it's any of my business, but...
如果我离过两次婚 能遇到卡尔这样的男人
if I were twice divorced, then hooked a man like Karl,
我会更加善待他的
I'd treat him a little nicer.
换到我好奇了 露比
Now I'm curious about something, Ruby.
如果你走进盥洗室里看到他跟男人接吻
How would you treat Karl if you walked into the bathroom
你会怎么对待他呢
and found him kissing another man?
真棒 萨蒙妮
Bravo, Simone.
没错 甜心
That's right, sugar.
卡尔是同性恋
Karl is gay.
还对他有感觉吗
Still have a crush on him?
你继父是同性恋
Your stepdad is gay?
我以为他的谈吐举止是因为他是英国人呢
I thought he was just English.
这就是我们离婚的原因
That's why we're getting divorced.
天哪 又要离婚
Dear God. Another divorce?
这不是重点 德怀特
Not really the headline, Dwight.
你这个可怜的女人啊
Oh, you poor, tragic woman.
我的确受过苦
I have suffered. It's true.
不好意思 别为西蒙娜难过了
I-I'm sorry, do not shed tears for Simone.
她从她的情人那里
She is receiving ample comfort in the arms
得到了足够的慰藉
of her lover
也就是汤米·哈特
Tommy Harte.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
闭嘴 卡尔
Shut up, Karl.
你跟汤米上♥床♥了
You're sleeping with Tommy?
你们可能不知道 他才刚刚18岁
Who, for the newcomers, is all of 18 years of age.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, sweet suffering Jesus.
英国同性恋 青少年情人
British homos, teen lovers?
这是要结什么鬼亲家
What kind of spangled hell pit are you marrying into?
我找到爽身粉了
Hey. Found the talcum powder.
为什么大家都这么严肃
Why is everyone so serious?
我从来没想到有一天我的家里
I never thought I'd see the day our family
会有一个同性恋
would have a homosexual in it.
布拉德 你发誓不会说出去的
Brad, you swore you wouldn't tell.
不 佩蒂 佩蒂 我...
No, Patty, Patty, I-I...
我不知道布拉德跟你说了什么
I-I don't know what Brad told you,
但是我对你的感情是姐妹情 不是姬情
but my feelings for you are sisterly, not sexual.
我的天老爷啊
Oh, sweet suffering Jesus.
佩蒂
Patty!
回来
Oh, come back!
亲爱的 这一定不是真的吧
Sweet baby, please say it's not true.
她是同性恋
She's a lesbian.
我怎么会没看出来
How did I miss that?
有人要来一杯餐后鸡尾酒吗
Anybody want an after-dinner cocktail?
我就不了 我现在头很疼
美剧 | 致命女人 | 导航列表