Uh, not me. I have the worst headache.
那你去楼上躺着吧
Why don't you go on upstairs and lie down?
我们今晚就不打扰你了
We can give you a little space tonight.
那太好了 谢谢
That'd be nice. Thank you.
我要来杯苏格兰威士忌 你要吗
I'm gonna have me a scotch. You want one?
洁德
Jade?
你为什么不告诉我
How could you not tell me?
我不知道你指的是什么...
I'm not sure I know what you're talking...
那些药 伊莱
The pills, Eli.
你有毒瘾还接受了我给你的药
You're an addict and you let me give you pills.
我去
Shit.
-你是怎么... -泰勒告诉我的
- How did you... - Taylor told me.
晚餐的时候在卫生间告诉我的
At dinner, in the bathroom.
我去 她...
Shit. She d--
但她不知道我吃过什么吧
she doesn't know that I took anything, though, right?
不知道
No.
-谢天谢地 -还不知道罢了
- Oh, thank Christ. - Not yet.
不 不 不
No. No. No, no, no, no, no.
你这"不"是什么意思
What do you mean, "No"?
我必须告诉她 这是件大事
I have to. This is too big.
我去
Fuck.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
她已经开始质疑我们目前的生活状况
I mean, she's already questioning our living arrangement.
如果她发现了的话
If she finds out about this,
不管她还对我还有什么感觉 我肯定要被赶出去
it doesn't matter how she feels about me. I am out on the street.
我无处可去 伊莱
I don't have anywhere to go, Eli.
薇珞和米莎走了
And Willow and Mischa are gone
但杜克还在
and Duke is still out there.
听着 洁德 洁德 听我说
Listen. And I...Jade, Jade, listen-listen to me.
不会这样的 我不会让事情变成这样的
That's not gonna happen. Okay? I'm not gonna let that happen.
-我需要你在这里 -为什么
- I need you here. - Why?
我是你的灵感女神还是你的毒贩
Because I'm your muse or am I, am I just your dealer?
我已经戒掉了 好吗
I'm-I'm done with the pills. Okay?
戒了
Done.
她不需要知道
So she doesn't need to know.
如果是那样的话 那还给我
In that case, give them to me.
-什么 -如果你戒了的话
- What? - If you're done with them,
就没有理由不把它们还回来了吧
then there's no reason that you can't give them back.
所以呢
So?
但是现在感兴趣的制片人之一
Look, the thing is, one of the producers who's interested
-想要我改写 -我就知道
- wants a rewrite.- I knew it.
她有一些很棒的点子
She's got some really great ideas.
-拉马尔说如果我可以在周五之前交稿的话... -伊莱
- Lamar says if I can turn out a draft by Friday...- Eli.
好的 好吧
All right, fine.
天哪 拿走吧...
Jesus, just take them....
我离事业东山再起
Just, I'm-I'm-I'm so, I'm so, so close
只有一步之遥了
to getting my career back.
没有这些东西你也可以改写成功的
You can handle a few rewrites without them.
是啊 我只知道我曾是个编剧
Yeah, all I know is that I used to be a writer
也是个瘾君子 然后我戒毒
and an addict, and then I got clean,
突然之间 我就不再是编剧了
and all of a sudden, I wasn't a writer anymore.
但如果我这次做到了
But if I can do this,
如果我可以 可以完成这个剧本
if I can, if I can finish this thing
如果我可以按时把作品交上去的话
and if I can get it to them on time,
那我就...
then, you know, I'm...
我就能回归
I'm back.
我就能再次走上巅峰
I will be legit again,
他们就会再次信任我
they will trust me again
然后就会有收入了 洁德...
and the money that will follow, Jade...
我就可以照顾你了
...I can take care of you.
求你了
Please.
我需要它们
I need them.
你保证你会照顾我吗
And you promise you'll take care of me?
我保证
I promise.
我们去忙你的剧本吧
Let's get to work on your movie.
天 今晚真是"惊喜不断"啊
Christ, what an evening.
我累死了
I'm exhausted.
你今晚不能待在这儿
Oh, you're not staying here tonight.
是吗
Is that so?
我要你立刻收拾东西离开
I want you to pack your things and leave, now.
少来了 萨蒙妮
Oh, knock it off, Simone.
我已经够生气了
I'm angry enough as it is.
你生气 我女儿也许再也不会跟我说话
You're angry? My daughter may never speak to me again.
那能怪谁呢
Oh, and whose fault is that?
你之前要是闭嘴而不是羞辱我就行了
If you'd just kept your mouth shut instead of humiliating me.
你把我激怒了
I was provoked.
所以无论如何你也不可能抑制住
Oh, so there was no possible way you could suppress the impulse
你想破坏今晚的冲动了
to blow up the entire evening?
你好意思说 你随时
Says the man who couldn't stop himself
都想溜进男厕所去快速打一炮
from sneaking off to the men's room for a quickie.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you!
我一辈子都在控制自己
I've spent my whole damn life controlling myself,
隐瞒我的本质
hiding the central fact of my existence
就为了不让我家人 朋友或妻子失望
so I wouldn't disappoint my family, my friends or my wife.
只有赫克托
Hector was the only person
能看清我真实的为人
who ever saw me for the man I truly am,
而不是那个我假装的人
not the one I was pretending to be.
你根本不知道他对我的意义
You have no idea what he meant to me.
别再浪漫化你肮脏的一时放纵
Stop romanticizing your grubby little fling.
我爱过他
I loved him!
他叫我跟他私奔
He asked me to run away with him.
但我对你许下了承诺
Um, but I-I had made a commitment to you,
所以我选择留下
so I chose to stay.
我是你妻子
I am your wife.
你没离开我难道要感激你吗
Am I supposed to be grateful that you didn't walk out?
我只希望你能从我的角度来看这事 哪怕就一次
I just want you to see it from my perspective for once.
想想
Just think
我为了信守我对你的誓言而失去了什么
about what it may have cost me to honor the vow I made to you.
所以不 萨蒙妮 我不指望你
So no, Simone, I do not expect you
感激我所做出的牺牲
to be grateful for the sacrifice I made,
可是你好歹承认吧
but for fuck's sake, at least acknowledge it.
我要去睡了
I am going to bed.
不去客房♥睡
Not in the guest room.
我要去我们的房♥间 在我们的床上睡
In our room, in our bed.
你想在哪睡都行
You sleep where you like.
汤普森一家刚走
The Thompsons just left.
让我替他们谢谢你的热情招待
Said to thank you for a lovely time.
不跟我说话了
So, you're not talking to me.
我要说什么
What am I supposed to say?
那是个派对
It was a party.
我不会闹出什么幺蛾子的
I wasn't gonna cause a scene.
他伤害了她 就在你面前
He hurt her, right in front of you,
你却袖手旁观
and you did nothing.
我能做什么 打他吗
What was I supposed to do? Hit him?
我们的客人肯定会喜欢我那么做的
I mean, I'm sure our guests would have loved that.
你本可以跟他对峙的
You could have at least confronted him.
让他知道那种行为是不能接受的
Reminded him that kind of behavior is unacceptable.
他喝了酒
The guy had been drinking.
他肯定不是有意伤害她的
I-I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt her.
这不是他第一次对她动手了
This is not the first time he's gotten rough with her.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
她手臂上有好几处淤伤
She had several bruises on her arm.
所以她才在这么热的天里穿长袖
That's why she's wearing long sleeves on such a hot day.
如果有那么糟的话 她怎么不离开他
If it's that bad, why doesn't she leave him?
她能去哪 罗伯 这里吗
And where would she go, Rob? Here?
你愿意让她睡我们家沙发吗
Will you let her sleep on our sofa?
老天 贝丝·安 我不知道
Jesus, Beth Ann, I don't know.
万一拉尔夫在半夜
And what if Ralph comes banging on our door
来猛敲我们家门 想拖她回去呢
in the middle of the night to try to drag her back?
你会有种和他对抗吗
Would you have the balls to stand up to him then?
别用这种语言