你教会我怎么自嘲
you taught me how to laugh at myself.
事实上 你没有偷走我的任何东西
The truth is, you haven't stolen anything from me.
如果有的话
If anything,
你给我的远远超过了我应得的
you've given me more than I deserved.
很抱歉 我快被你吊胃口到烦死了
I'm sorry, the suspense is slightly killing me now.
你到底要说什么
Where is this going?
跟我来
Follow me.
说清楚 我还是觉得我们该离婚
Just to be clear, I still think we should get a divorce.
我猜也是
Uh, yes, I assumed as much.
但是就因为你不能做我的丈夫
But just because I can't have you as a husband
不代表你不能做我的朋友
doesn't mean I can't have you as a friend.
我是喜欢让自己的朋友开心快乐的
And I do like to keep my friends happy.
赫克托
Hector.
你好 卡尔
Hello, Karl.
我从未比此刻更加爱你
I have never loved you more than I do in this moment.
拜托卡尔 别当着你男友秀恩爱
Please, Karl, not in front of the boyfriend.
你好
Hello.
希拉
Sheila.
你的公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥跟我说你在这里
Your apartment manager told me you were down here.
我希望能跟你吃个午饭
I was hoping we could get lunch.
抱歉 餐厅打电♥话♥让我去上班
Sorry, I just got called into work.
两个侍应生病了
Two waitresses are sick.
我得把制♥服♥洗干净然后去格伦代尔
I have to clean my uniform and get over to Glendale.
没关系 我们改天再聊
It's fine. We can catch up another time.
确实有很多需要聊的
Well, there's certainly a lot to catch up on.
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
佩尔斯基夫人
Mrs. Persky...
请你离开一下
I need you to leave.
为何
Why?
我得跟朋友聊聊
I need to talk to my friend.
聊什么
What about?
这是私事
It's private.
关于性的 是吧
So sex, huh?
赶紧走吧
Just go!
你好像很烦躁
You seem irritable.
罗伯甩了我
Rob dumped me.
是吗
He did?
他送来了玫瑰花 附了一张便条
Yeah, he sent roses with a note
写着 "我不能再见你了 请原谅我"
saying, "I can't keep seeing you, please forgive me."
好吧 你知道总会有这么一天的
Oh, well, you knew this day was coming.
是啊 我以为他会像个男人一样
Yeah. I just thought he would be man enough
跟我当面说的
to tell me to my face.
我昨天给他工作的地方打了十次电♥话♥
You know, I phoned him at his work yesterday ten times.
他的秘书克莱尔不给我转接
His secretary, Claire, won't put me through.
亲爱的 是时候该向前看了
Well, honey, it is time to move on.
你也不想自讨没趣吧
You don't want to embarrass yourself. Well--
是的
Yeah.
你又回来干什么
What are you doing back here?
我带了我丈夫来
I brought my husband.
我想让他看看你是怎么跟我说话的
I want him to see how you talk to me.
我该走了 晚点联♥系♥你
I should go. I'll call you later.
-谢谢 -抱歉
- Thanks. - Sorry...
怎么拉着一张脸
Aw, why the long face?
你的那位甩了你吗
Did your fella dump you?
你妻子真的是个很差劲的人 你知道吗
Your wife is a horrible person. Do you know that?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
我以为我们很为这个出价而高兴呢
I thought we were excited about the offer.
不 不是
No, no.
听着 我当然相信你
Look, of-of course I trust you.
嗯 你做你的专业事 很好
Yeah. I mean, do your thing. Okay.
好吧 再见
All right, bye.
该死
Oh, shit.
一切可好
Is everything all right?
是的
Hey. Uh, yes.
已经有人出价买♥♥我的剧本
Yeah, there's-there's an offer on the table for the script.
但是拉马尔想再等等更高出价
But Lamar wants to hold out for more money,
你知道这让我觉得很紧张
which, you know, makes me kind of nervous.
你又吃了什么药
What are you on right now?
什么 我没有
What? Nothing.
是吗 那这是什么动作
Oh, yeah? Then what's this, then?
今年的花粉非常厉害
It-it... it's a heavy pollen year.
伙计
Dude...
都上新闻了
It's been on the news.
我们是一条船上的蚂蚱
We are on the same team.
如果你要犯傻我也救不了你
I cannot cover for you if you're gonna be stupid about it.
好吧 很抱歉
All right, I'm sorry.
阿得拉对我来说已经没效果了
The addy wasn't cutting it for me anymore,
所以我需要点药效更强的东西
so I just-- I needed something a little bit stronger.
为什么 剧本都写完了
Why? The script is done.
你们在哪
Guys?
我们在这里
Yeah, we're in here.
别拿手弄鼻子
Get your hand out of your face.
-好吧 -抱歉
- All right. - Sorry.
我得跟你们俩谈谈
I need to talk to you both.
-好的 你想谈什么 -听着
- Yeah, what's on your mind? - Look,
我知道我说过对你们俩的事情我不计较
I know I said I was okay with what went on with you two,
但显然我是计较的
but clearly, I wasn't.
我感觉自己只走了一晚上
I felt like I went away for the night,
你们就突然组成了一个没有我的小队
and you two had suddenly become this little team without me.
我知道指责你们并不公平
And it's not fair to blame you,
因为是我当初让咱们三个走到一起的
because I'm the reason we're all together in the first place.
我只是觉得在不知道会如何发展的情况下
I just feel like I talked you into this
我劝你们加入了这段关系
with absolutely no idea of how we would make it work.
没事
Well, that's okay.
-我们可以想出办法的 -是的
- Yeah. I mean, we will figure it out. - We will.
但是我们需要一些帮助
But we're gonna need some help,
我已经找好了一个开始的地方
and I think I found just the place to start.
爱越多越好活动股份有限公♥司♥
"L'Amour the Merrier Events, Limited"?
活动
Events?
你想让我们去参加群P吗
You want us to go to an orgy?
不算是群P
Oh, it's not an orgy.
就是个多角情爱的活动
It's a polyamory retreat.
这不就是"群P"的委婉说法吗
Isn't that just a fancy way of saying "Orgy"?
别再说群P了
Stop saying orgy.
好吧
All right.
这是一个在圣地亚哥的酒店为期三天的活动
This is a three-day event at a hotel in San Diego.
他们有研讨会和讲座
They have workshops, lectures,
旨在帮助
all designed to help people
那些刚接触多角恋生活方式的人
who are new to the polyamorous lifestyle.
整个活动都是由那些知道如何
The whole thing is designed by experts who know
让我们这种关系正常运转的专家设计的
how to make a relationship like ours work.
看 这是其中一个研讨会
Oh, look, so here's one of the seminars.
"协商界限和
"Negotiating Boundaries and
多角恋关系协议"
Polyamorous Relationship Agreements."
听起来挺有帮助的对吧
Doesn't that sound helpful?
对 挺有帮助的
Yeah, it really does.
-让我看看 -看到了吧
- Um, let me-- let me see. - See?
那么我就去预定了
So, I'll go make the reservations.
-我们明天就出发 -好的
- We'll leave tomorrow. - All right.
-太好了 -好的 没问题
- Yeah, wonderful. - Yeah. Yep.
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, babe?
没事没事 就是有点过敏
Yeah, yeah, just, you know, allergies. Oof.
今年花粉四处弥漫
It is a heavy pollen year.
都上新闻了
It was on the news.
倒香槟啦
Here comes the bubbly.
倒吧 就像世界末日来了一样
Pour like there's no tomorrow.
你就要夺回你的丈夫了
You are getting your husband back.
我好开心啊
I'm so happy.
当然我也为艾普尔感到难过
Of course, I feel bad for April.
为什么 早知今日何必当初
Why? She should've known what was coming.