我很抱歉打扰你们
I'm terribly sorry to interrupt,
但你们也知道
but, as you know,
要出柜 选对衣服是极其重要的
it's very important to get the costume right when you're coming out.
我们不在乎你出不出柜 只要你出门就行
We don't care if you come out, just as long as you get out.
稍微暗示下我自然会懂的 萨蒙妮
I can always take a subtle hint, Simone.
或许有一天 你能学会这点
Perhaps, one day, you'll give me one.
跟赫克托说 如果他不给我做婚礼发型
Oh, tell Hector you won't sleep with him
你就不跟他上♥床♥
unless he does my hair for the wedding!
没问题 再见
You got it! Goodbye!
你的婚姻真是有趣极了
You have a very interesting marriage.
希拉
Sheila.
你来这里干什么
Um, what are you doing here?
昨天的见面被迫中断了 所以我...
Our visit was cut short yesterday, so I just...
现在不是时候 我觉得有点不舒服
Now's not really a good time; I'm feeling under the weather.
你想让我替你去药店买♥♥药吗
Do you want me to run to the drugstore for you?
不 不用 我只需要...
Oh, no, no. I just...
服用几片阿司匹林就好了
need a couple of aspirin.
坐下 我来帮你拿
Sit. I'll get them for you.
不必麻烦你的
Oh, you don't have to do that.
没事的
It's no trouble.
再说 我还有好消息要告诉你
Besides, I have some good news.
那很好啊
That's nice.
我倒是需要听听好消息
I could use some.
我给你找到一个好对象
I've found you a man.
他叫埃尔顿·拉辛格
His name's Eldon Ratzinger.
埃尔顿·拉辛格
Eldon Ratzinger.
他是我相熟的屠夫 人很好
He's my butcher. Very nice.
虽说人有点矮
On the short side,
但如果你穿平底鞋其实也注意不到
but you wouldn't notice if you're wearing flats.
谢谢 但是...
Thanks, but...
我近期以内都不想再恋爱了
I can't meet anyone for a while.
如果你坐在家里闷闷不乐 是忘不了罗伯的
You won't forget about Rob if you sit around pouting.
相信我 我短时间内都不可能忘掉罗伯
Trust me, I won't be forgetting about Rob anytime soon.
你必须克服对有妇之夫的痴迷
You've got to get over this obsession with another woman's husband.
你最后只会落得愤怒 悲伤的下场
You're going to end up angry and sad.
你说得很对
You are right about that.
其实 罗伯留下给我的并不只有花
You know, flowers aren't the only thing that Rob left me with.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
希拉 你受伤了吗
Sheila, are you hurt?
是的
Yes.
-没错 我伤得很重 -我去给你拿绷带
-Yes, I am. - Let me get you a bandage.
我来帮你拿 我的贵妇
Let me get that for you, my lady.
我的另外一位贵妇
And my other lady.
你可真有绅士风度
How chivalrous of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
要我来开会儿车吗
You want me to drive for a bit?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是对剧本的事感到很紧张
I think I'm just nervous about the script, you know?
你介意我们停一下 让我给拉马尔打个电♥话♥吗
Actually, do you guys mind if we pull off so I can call Lamar?
那可以让你不再把方向盘当邦哥鼓来敲打吗
Will that stop you from playing the steering wheel like a bongo drum?
几乎绝对可以
Almost definitely.
那你就这么做吧
Then by all means.
好极了 就在前面停车
Okay, great. Here we go.
好极了
Oh, great.
不知道这里有没有厕所
I wonder if they have a bathroom.
我们可以去便利店问问
Uh, we can ask inside the mini-mart.
你想要什么吗
Do you want anything?
薯片
Uh, potato chips.
巧克力奶
And chocolate milk.
如果有的话 再买♥♥些虫形软糖
And gummy worms, if they have 'em.
你是12岁的小孩吗
What are you, 12?
我知道你是 但我呢
I know you are, but what am I?
我一定会把这事告诉那些多角恋朋友的
The polyamorists will hear about this.
操
Fuck!
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
坏消息 伊莱
Bad news, Eli!
没有虫形软糖了
They were out of worms.
不要啊
No.
所以我给你买♥♥了小熊软糖
So I got you bears.
谢谢
Thank you.
你开后备箱做什么
What are you doing in the trunk?
我在找我的棒球帽
Uh, looking for my baseball cap.
这样啊 那帽子在哪儿呢
Ah. So, where is it?
我忘记把它装包了
Forgot to pack it.
笨伊莱
Fuckin' Eli.
好了
All right.
我们出发吧
Let's hit the road.
亲爱的 你今早能否替我照看下画廊呢
Darling, is there any chance you can watch the gallery for me this morning?
你要去哪儿
Where will you be?
我有一个预约
Uh, I have an appointment.
这样啊
Oh.
这预约和你的新男朋友赫克托有关吗
And would this appointment involve your new boyfriend Hector?
他也许会一起来 没错
He may tag along, yes.
瞧你那小样 骄傲的同志男人
Look at you, proud gay man.
你知道我会全心全力支持你
You know I'd do anything to support you.
其实也就是取消我的健身房♥私教课
Short of canceling my training session at the gym.
你不也是一副同志男人[快乐的人]的模样吗
Are you sure you'renot a gay man?
娜奥米
Naomi.
我以为我们约好在俱乐部见面的
I thought we were meeting at the club.
你永远不知道谁会在偷听
You never know who's eavesdropping there.
而我将要说的 只能说给你的耳朵听
And what I have to say is for your ears only.
你好啊 娜奥米
Hello, Naomi.
我的耳朵和我正准备离开
My ears and I were just leaving.
不劳您大驾了
Thank you.
你看起来很不安啊
You seem upset.
你还记得我跟你说汤米在隐瞒些什么事吗
Remember when I told you that Tommy was hiding something?
我知道他的秘密了
I know his secret.
是吗
You do?
他在吸毒
He's on drugs.
谢天谢地啊
Oh, thank God.
你终于弄明白了
That you finally figured it out.
只有这样才能说得通...整天神神秘秘
It's the only thing that makes sense-- the secrecy,
午夜才回家 还给卧室门上锁
the long hours, the lock on his bedroom door.
更别提不见踪影的钱了
Not to mention the missing money.
什么钱
What money?
他把他的储蓄债券兑现了
He cashed in his savings bond.
他18岁成年后 这笔钱就归他所有
They became his when he turned 18.
我本不该知道这事的
And I'm not supposed to know,
不过我在银行的朋友偷偷告诉我了
but my friend at the bank tipped me off.
我问你 萨蒙妮
I ask you, Simone,
他买♥♥什么需要花一万块
what else could he have bought that cost $10,000?
他花了一万吗
He spent $10,000?
我就知道你会理解我的
I knew you'd understand.
你真是个知心朋友
You're such a good friend.
我知道我们曾经闹过不和
I know we've had our squabbles.
但是在这样的危机面前
But in a crisis like this,
我只有和你才可以倾诉倾诉了
there is no one else I can turn to.
只有我吗
No one?
你觉得他在吸什么毒
What do you think he's doing?
海♥洛♥因♥吗
Heroin?
我们可是在说汤米
This is Tommy we're talking about.
我才不相信他会去吸海♥洛♥因♥
I seriously doubt he's on heroin.
哎呀 这胸针真漂亮
What? That's a beautiful brooch.
是你新买♥♥的吗
Is it new?
不过再仔细想想 他确实有可能是在吸海♥洛♥因♥
Then again, it could be heroin.
我们到啦
All right.
快看这地方 可真不错
Oh, look at this place. It's cute.
天
Oh, man.