你复吸有多久了
How long have you been using again?
没有很久
Not that long.
-差不多是在... -别告诉我
- I mean, it started... - Don't tell me.
我不想知道我忽视了这些迹象有多久
I don't want to know how long I missed the signs.
也不想知道这事在我眼皮子底下
How long this has been happening
进行了多久
right in front of my own stupid face.
亲爱的 求你了 你...
Babe, please, you...
闭嘴
You-- shut up.
我之前被分心了
I was distracted before.
我现在可是睁大了双眼
You'd better believe my eyes are wide fucking open now.
喂
Hello?
汤米在贩毒
Tommy's dealing drugs.
什么
What?
凯·兰道的儿子布拉德利
Kay Randall's son Bradley
今天看到他...
saw him today...
跟一个客户在一起!
with a customer!
客户
A customer?
他看到他在体育课的时候
He saw him making a deal in the middle of P.E.
跟一个戴着墨镜的恶心中年女人
with some seedy, middle-aged woman
-做交易 -中年
- in dark glasses. - Middle-aged?
总之
Anyway,
你有螺丝刀吗
do you have a screwdriver?
我要闯进汤米的房♥间里去
I want to break into Tommy's room.
为什么 他肯定没把毒品藏在屋里
Why? I'm sure he doesn't keep drugs in there.
也许没有 但至少我可以看看他的日记
Maybe not, but at least I could read his journal.
他的日记
His journal?
我好像找到了
I think I found one.
你什么意思 他有写日记的习惯吗
W-Well, what do you mean, he keeps a journal?
我得挂了
I-I have to go.
娜奥米
Naomi.
- 娜奥米 - 在这里
- Naomi? - Up here!
娜奥米
Naomi.
你来了真好 你可帮我找
I'm so glad you're here. You can help me look.
我只是来阻止你做蠢事的
I am only here to stop you from making an awful mistake.
如果汤米发现你读过他的日记
If Tommy finds out you read his journal,
你可能会永远失去他
you could lose him forever.
他不会发现的 他要一直训练到六点
He won't find out. He's at track until 6:00.
你把他房♥间弄这么乱 来不及收拾的
You trashed his room. You won't have time to clean it up.
而且日记也不一定在这
And the journal may not even be here.
找到了
Found it.
萨蒙妮
Simone.
艾米10岁的时候我看过她的日记
When Amy was ten, I read her diary.
之后一年她都没跟我说过话
She didn't speak to me for a year.
-给我 -如果她当时是汤米现在这个年纪的话
- Hand it over.- If she had been Tommy's age,
她就直接搬出去了
she'd have moved out.
你真的愿意冒这个风险 就为了偷看
Do you really want to risk that, just to get an intrusive look
汤米最私密的想法和...
at Tommy's most private thoughts and...
-老天爷啊 -怎么了
- Jesus Christ. - What?
没什么
Nothing!
日记给我
Give me that.
作为你的朋友 我求求你 别看
As your friend, I am begging you, don't read that.
你为什么这么激动
Why are you so emotional?
卡尔是同性恋
Karl is gay.
-什么 -他跟男人睡觉
- What? - He sleeps with men.
我们能不能关注一下我的问题
can we just focus on my problems for a moment?
怪不得你最近这么心烦意乱
No wonder you're so distraught.
我本想告诉你
I mean, I wanted to tell you,
但我转念一想 "娜奥米有自己的麻烦
but then I thought, "No, Naomi has her own problems.
她不需要听我的俗气闹剧"
She doesn't want to hear my tawdry tale."
但我想听
Oh, but I do.
你是说
You mean to tell me
上次我在旅馆看到卡尔的车时
that when I saw Karl's car at the motel,
他和一个男人在一起
he was there with a man?
我得来杯酒才能接着说
I can't talk about this without a drink.
也许我们可以下楼
Maybe we could go downstairs and,
开一瓶
you know, open up a bottle?
当然 但你怎么发现的
Of course. But how did you find out?
你抓到他和情人的现行了
Did you catch him with one of his lovers?
不 是旺达 你说得对
No, it was Wanda. You were right.
她鄙视我
She despises me.
-她发现的 -你们在我房♥间干什么
- She found out... - What are you doing in my room?
那是我的日记吗
Is that my journal?
她刚找到
Uh, she just found it,
但还没有读
but she hasn't read it yet.
对不起 汤米
I'm so sorry, Tommy.
我只想确保你没有吸毒
I just wanted to make sure that you weren't doing drugs.
所以你就闯进我的房♥间
So you broke into my room?
谁让你最近都那么疏远我
Well, you've been so distant lately.
格罗夫太太 如果你不介意
Mrs. Grove, if you wouldn't mind...
对 我该走了 因为这事和我完全无关
Yes, I should go, as this doesn't involve me at all.
天哪 妈
Jesus. Mom...
你在找这些
You looking for these?
太好了 你找到了 谢谢
Oh, good, you found them. Thank you.
你们谈得怎么样
How'd it go in there?
刚告诉我妈 我打算
Eh, just told Mom that I'm gonna
再兑现一张债券 暑假去欧洲徒步旅行
cash in another bond so I can hike through Europe this summer.
她很愧疚闯进了我的房♥间 同意了
She felt so guilty about breaking into my room that she agreed.
你把局势转化成了利己的形势
You turned the situation to your advantage.
真有你的
Good for you.
我毕业典礼后两天出发去巴黎
I, uh, leave for Paris two days after graduation.
想一起来吗
Care to join me?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我们不用一起走
We don't have to leave at the same time.
我先去 然后你度个假
I'll go first, then you take a vacation
和我在欧洲见
and meet me there.
没人会知道我们是一起去玩
No one's gonna know that we're together.
你妈在看我们
Your mother's watching.
所以我们必须去旅游
That is why we need to do this.
在这总会有人在看我们
Someone is always watching us here.
我们永远不知道咱俩是否能成 除非我们远离
We will never know who we can be as a couple until we get away
我妈 你的朋友们
from my mom, your friends,
和其他那些你怕他们对你有看法的人
and everyone else whose opinions you're scared of.
我能考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
当然
Sure.
瞧瞧这丰盛的
Look at this.
有人♥大♥费周章啊
Someone went to a lot of trouble.
不算什么
Oh, not so much.
我就放了一些花 摆了上好的银器
I just put out a few flowers, and the good silver,
和你妈妈给我们买♥♥的蜡烛
and the candlesticks your mother bought us.
你想饭前来杯迈泰鸡尾酒吗
Would you like a mai tai before dinner?
你还调了迈泰鸡尾酒
You made mai tais?
等等 你是不是把车撞了
Hold it. Did you wreck the car?
你怎么会这么想
Why would you think that?
只有发生了坏事你才会给我调迈泰鸡尾酒
You only make mai tais before giving me bad news.
别傻了
That's silly.
喝你的迈泰鸡尾酒
Now drink your mai tai.
你要去哪呢
Where do you think you're going?
-楼上 -你一个人不行
- Upstairs. - Not alone, you're not.
事实上 接下去这么做
In fact, this is what's gonna happen right now.
咱俩在这屋子里逛一圈
You and I are gonna take a tour of this house,
你把所有藏♥毒♥的地方都告诉我
and you're gonna show me where you've been hiding your stash.
-我没藏♥毒♥ 我就是 -而且伊莱
- There's no stash. I just... - And you know what, Eli,
把你的行李放下
put all that shit down,
因为你不必把东西整理出来
because you have absolutely no reason to unpack.
明天一早你就去戒毒所
You're going to rehab first thing in the morning.
你在逗我吗 戒毒所
Are you kidding? Rehab?
-别这样 -你的钱包手♥机♥都给我
- Come on. - I want your wallet. And your phone.
我不准你花钱了
You are cut off.
不给现金 卡 不准用贝宝或Venmo
No cash, no cards, no PayPal, no Venmo.
明白吗
Do you understand?
美剧 | 致命女人 | 导航列表