我明白你为什么不开心
You know, I understand why you're upset,
-但你也不用在洁德面前羞辱我 -错
- but you don't have to humiliate me in front of Jade, too. - Wrong.
你该被羞辱
You should be humiliated.
在上次事件以后
After what we went through last time,
一想到你又要让我们经历一次...
the idea that you would even put us through this again...
-伊莱 给我 -是拉马尔
- Eli, give it to me. - It's Lamar.
-他可以留言 -可能是
- He'll leave a message. - Just-- It could be
剧本的事呢 你就
about the script. Just...
就让我接这个电♥话♥吧
please let me take the call.
行
Fine.
待在我能看见你的地方
Stay where I can see you.
小泰
Yeah...Tay...
我想帮忙 告诉我要怎么帮你
I want to help. Just tell me what I can do.
多少
How much?
-陪着我就好 -好
- Just... be with me. - Yeah.
支持我 这事会很艰难
Back me up. This is gonna be really hard.
但这是唯一的办法
But it's the only way.
没问题 当然
Hey, you got it. Of course.
嗯 嗯 好的
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
拉马尔说什么
What did Lamar say?
他成功地让卖♥♥家竞标
He-he was able to start a bidding war...
并卖♥♥出了一个比我们预期高很多的价格
...and he sold it for a lot more than we expected.
高多少
How much more?
一百二
One-point-two.
-一百二 -万
- One-point-two? - Million.
一百二十万
1.2 million.
-天哪 -是啊
- Holy shit. - Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你说真的吗 我的天
Are you serious? Oh, my God.
-伊莱 恭喜 -天哪 谢谢 谢谢
- Eli, congratulations. - Oh, my God, thank you. Thank you.
-我的天 -太棒了
- Oh, my God. - Yes!
亲爱的 这真是好消息
Honey, this is such great news, okay?
你又东山再起了
Your career is back again.
所以你更加需要去戒毒所了
This is all the more reason to get you to rehab.
知道吗
You-you know what?
我觉得对我来说时机不合适
I-I don't, I don't think it's the best time for me,
现在不合适
right now.
哥们 你没有别的选择
Buddy... you don't really have a choice here.
我的剧本刚卖♥♥了一百二十万
I just sold a script for $1.2 million.
我觉得我的选择多得很
You know? I think I got a lot of fucking choices.
伊莱 我不会眼看着你杀了自己
Eli... I am not gonna stand by and watch you kill yourself.
天哪 别说了
Oh, God. Come on.
这不像上次 好吗
This is not like last time, all right?
-我现在状态很好 -伊莱
- I'm in a completely better place now. - Eli!
这没得商量
This is nonnegotiable.
-泰勒 -知道吗
- Taylor... - Do you know what...?
你太想控制我了 对吗
You're so fucking desperate to control me, aren't you?
-真是可悲 -够了 不 伊莱
- I mean, it's fucking pathetic! - Okay. No, Eli,
你是因为嗑了药才这么说的
this is the drugs talking.
-你知道的吧 -不 不是
- You know that, right? - No. No. No, it's not.
这是正常的我 我现在清醒得很
This is me, okay? I am clear as a fucking bell right now.
从现在起 我的决定我自己做主
And from now on... I make my own decisions.
好 伊莱 我给你个选择
Okay, Eli. Well, here's one for you:
要么你去戒毒所 要么我走
either you go to rehab, or I walk out that fucking door!
-慢着 慢着 -是吗
- Whoa. Hold on. Hold on. - Really?
-是的 -是吗 你就这么走掉
- Yeah. Oh, yeah. - Really? You just walk on out?
-如果你逼我 我会的 -好的 泰勒
- If you push me, yeah. - Okay. Well, Taylor,
我真的希望你不会走
you know, I really wish you wouldn't go.
但如果你想走 这是你的选择
But if you want to, that's your choice.
看 我永远不会逼你做任何事
See? I would never force you to do anything.
我们走 洁德
Come on, Jade.
洁德
Jade...
我觉得也许我们不该走
I-- I think maybe we shouldn't go.
-什么 -伊莱需要帮助
- You what? - Eli needs help.
我想帮助他最好的方式
I think maybe the best way to help him is to
就是留下来
stay here and-and, you know,
看着他
just keep an eye on him.
你选择他
You're choosing him.
我选择我们 我选择我们所有人
I'm choosing us. I'm choosing all of us.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你们都去死吧
Fuck you both.
不敢相信你做了酥皮黄桃馅饼
I can't believe you made peach cobbler.
我知道这是你的最爱
I know it's your favorite.
你肯定中午就开始做了
You must've been cooking since noon.
我没那么早开始
I didn't start all that early.
谢谢你做的菜 今晚很棒
Well, thanks for this. It was a beautiful night.
不客气
You're welcome.
天
Aw, geez.
我就知道 有事情不对劲
I knew it. Something's going on.
罗伯特
Robert?
还叫我罗伯特 肯定是坏消息吧
And you're calling me Robert? Ah, this is gonna be bad, huh?
我们真的得谈谈
We definitely need to have a talk.
老天
Ah, boy.
首先
First...
我就想说
I just want to say...
我很爱你
...I love you so much.
更重要的是
And more importantly,
我爱我们 以及我们一起走过的日子
I love us. And the life we've had.
你吓到我了
You're starting to scare me.
我也吓到了
I'm scared, too.
怎么了 出什么事了
What's going on? What's wrong?
告诉我
Just tell me.
我一旦告诉你
Once I tell you...
一切都将不一样
...everything is going to be different.
我的天 你病了吗
Oh, my God. Are you sick?
是的
Yes.
我病了
I'm sick.
亲爱的 怎么了
Baby, what's wrong?
我得癌症了
I have cancer.
天啊 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh... oh, my God.
真漂亮的花
Oh, nice flowers.
是赫克托送的吗
Are they from Hector?
你以为我跟多少男人在交往
How many men do you think I'm juggling?
我很高兴我们中有人今天过得很开心
Oh, glad one of us is having a good day.
天 我看着就像浣熊
Oh, God, I look like a raccoon.
我不能告诉你我今天经历了什么
I cannot tell you what I've been through today.
你可以试试
I'm guessing you'll try.
你知道汤米送我的胸针吧
You know the pin Tommy gave me?
那钻石竟然是真的
Well, it turns out the diamonds were real.
娜奥米气死了
Naomi was furious,
因为他为了买♥♥胸针而兑现了他的储蓄债券
because he cashed in one of his savings bonds to buy it.
总之 她认定他在嗑药
Anyway, she decided he was on drugs.
她想去看她的日记
And that she had to read his journal...
格罗夫先生 有何贵干
Mr. Grove. How can I help you?
我之前和朋友在一起
Well, I was with my friend,
他在我背上发现了这个
and he-he spotted this thing on my back.
可能没什么
I mean, it's probably nothing,
但他建议我来看医生
but he-he suggested I see a doctor.
你来看我是正确的
You were right to come see me.
娜奥米没有发现让我松了口气
I am just relieved that Naomi didn't find out.
总之
Anyway...
在我走之前 汤米跑出来
before I left, Tommy ran out,
跟我说了件事 我得跟你谈谈
and said something that I definitely need to talk to you about.
天 我还要再喝点红酒吗
Oh, dear. Am I going to need more wine-- Oh!
该死
Damn it!
-严重吗 我看看 -别
- Oh, is it bad? Let me see... - No!
不用 抱歉 没有很深
No, no. No, no, sorry. Um, uh, it-it's not deep.
你能给我拿张创口贴吗
Can you just get me a Band-Aid?